The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Mystiq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Discovered condom broke after sex....what should i do?

After ejaculation, i found that my semen on the bed with slight reddish traces (think the KTV lady menses at last few day).

I didn't know when my condom broke but it was a very small area slightly towards the right center of my tip where my semen came out.

Till now i'm still very worried......i did wear the raincoat but it seems to failed me probably the gal was a little dry with some friction that condom gave way.

I'm unsure if the opening was due to thinning over the long session and eventually gave way when my semen flooded out.....

Or the small hole was already there even before i started (i remember clearly there was no opening though).

It is about two weeks since then. What should i do? I've been observing my little brother and there's no growth or signs but that doesn't ally my fears.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:57 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Discovered condom broke after sex....what should i do?

you should go for the checkup in another 2 weeks and then do a check again 3 month from date of exposure..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystiq View Post
It is about two weeks since then. What should i do? I've been observing my little brother and there's no growth or signs but that doesn't ally my fears.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 07-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 16
hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!hellobye is one of the Best!

Quote:
After ejaculation, i found that my semen on the bed with slight reddish traces (think the KTV lady menses at last few day).

I didn't know when my condom broke but it was a very small area slightly towards the right center of my tip where my semen came out.

Till now i'm still very worried......i did wear the raincoat but it seems to failed me probably the gal was a little dry with some friction that condom gave way.

I'm unsure if the opening was due to thinning over the long session and eventually gave way when my semen flooded out.....

Or the small hole was already there even before i started (i remember clearly there was no opening though).

no point observing whether ur dick has got any growth or signs, since most people with STDs has no symptoms at all.

right now i am assuming u r just scare of getting HIV, so i suggest u can take a test 1 month later and a final one 3 months later. window period is 3 months meaning if you are infected, it may not show up in the test until latest 3 months after incidence.

when condom broke, you are exposed to other STDs beside HIV though most people initial reaction is the fear of getting HIV.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had the same problem in BKK ... the deed had been done... just go for check up after 1 month for HIV/ STD and then 3 months later ...

You just have to control your rattled nerves
Old 07-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 20
V|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to beholdV|ernar is a splendid one to behold

you cant do anything , just pray and go check up .
Old 12-05-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
benjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybenjamin8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

zzzz ..... hmm....
Old 16-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
johndoe8808 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

raincoat shouldn't break so easily no? they are usually very very elastic.
what brand you use...
Old 18-05-2011, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother, there is nothing you can do at this point but get tested.
Also, saving a few SGD here and there on condoms doesn't make practical sense. Use extra think condoms. The best way to avoid your current situation is to find a GF and get married isntead of paying for sex. Really was it worth the risk?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1