The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Cckhold is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Vicky from Lust

Looks 8.5/10 Picture 85% identical with a sweet smile.
Boobs 8.5/10 natural B handful soft
Body: 9/10 slender build
Bbbj: 10/10 extremely skillful with a lot of tongue action and vacuum suction
FJ: 10/10 very tight and accommodating with good audio
GFE 20/10 treat you like bf with light french and catbath plus speaks some english that you don't understand but very cute. Then will call you baby. Gfe Gao Gao.

RTF: surely yes

Last edited by Cckhold; 20-03-2024 at 11:50 PM.
Old 20-03-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
spacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspacenerdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Queen From Lovehouse.

Below are my ratings for her service.

Look: 9/10, (long hair with the appealing, smitten and charming look and much better than in pic)
Body: 9/10, (small size, light weight, nice curvy figure with smooth fair skin. Ass was perky and nice too)
Boobs: 9/10, (natural and nice size to fit her small body, nice for me to grope and suck)
Frenching: 8/10, (hot and wild with the feeling of like frenching with a girlfriend
Catbath: 8/10, (licks you from head to toe)
Pussy: 9/10, ( clean shaven, tight with no smell.She have a nice shape of pussy too.)
BBBJ: 8/10, (Very good suction with lot of slurping effect and deepthroat)
FJ: 9/10,(ok with different position. Can go deep, hard and fast. Good, responsive and hardworking moanings till load and horny and it’s very wet below!)
GFE: 9/10, (nice and feel good with her, no sign of hurrying me, very attentive)
Overall: 8/10,

Be fast to book her as she is leaving soon.

Thanks Bro Love for the arrangement.
Old 20-03-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jamespatterson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Cherry - Seduction

Looks: quite pretty, like photo.
Body: slim with the right amount of flesh.
Boobs: natural and soft. Good for squeezing.
Pussy: tight maybe not high mileage yet lol.
Frenching: light one ok
BBBJ: she managed to make my dick hard enuff. Her bj skills reqlly buey pai.
FJ: this is where she excelled. Can try any positions and can take a hard hit from my dick. Good stereo and eye contact and plenty of moaning and licking of my nipples to make me more steam.
GFE: Decent enough for me. Didnt play phone nor time watch. I had to tell her my time was up.
RTF: yes
Old 20-03-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Lovesashimi,

We apologise it took us awhile to reply to your feedback. Mainly the delay was caused by searching high & low for your confirmed visit & your registered ID with us.

However, despite utilising substantial resources on hand, we regret to inform that your user name has no records of any bookings nor registered with FoxyThai.

Now, slandering is a big offence, without proof.

We respect your feedbacks hence we will like to invite you to send us a screenshot of your confirmed booking on that specific day which you accused us of double bookings, so we may proceed with investigations.

If you happened to coincidentally deleted that message, kindly provide your contact number to us so we know which actual sbf ID was used for that booking, in order for us to investigate as well.

I understand a statement must be made. If it happened that we made the error, we will apologise. But, if this is false accusation based purely on some form of jealously, speculation or infatuation with a certain lady, I do hope you realised she’s just a working lady here to make money.

We also do have some screenshots of a certain ex-customers trying his luck with our lady. Please do better. Unrequited infatuation is understandably frustrating, though we won’t understand in your context.

With that said, kindly pm us or if you prefer to, reply to this with screenshot of your booking message.

I look forward to hear from you very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
girl looks very attractive but the okt sucks, like double sided man, he double book my session then ask me to change another girl when arrived saying girl not feeling well but later FR out confirmed with the bro posted he go in the same time as mine, never and ever go to this dishonest and shitty stable running business like this
Old 20-03-2024, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
uwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Filmi TRL

Okt: as usual fast reply and patience in answering my inquires.

Looks: chio ah Lian, Similar to photo, no discount needed.no bait and switch.

Body: Fair smooth complexion with nice curvy figure and a hot perky ass

Boobs: Big and enhanced nice shaped boobs and nipple is very sensitive and allow to zhut.

Frenching: She don't avoid when I initiate. Started off with small kisses and intense DFK came after getting into mood.

Bbbj: She blows various kind of position, standing, I lying down and 69, she can go on and on and on, great suction and sensual feel with deepthroat too.

Painting: clean shaven, odourless and high sensitive and paint her for at least a good 10 -15 minutes til she beg to fuck her

Fj: Before I slide in, I told her that can fuck hard pounding, told me she love it. Damn horny, easily wet pussy, she is not shy to moans out, makes my blood rush faster. Tried missionary then switch to cow girl and lastly doggie. I spank and squeeze her ass while thrusting till I cum hard.

Overall is smooth and sextified session for me.

Filmi is a definitely a must go as doing her best to serve me. Ymmv.
Old 20-03-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 6
ultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyultraben deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=979256

FR for Fahsai from TeerukLover

The moment i saw this listing i was captivated by the sultry look of Fahsai and those seductive eyes lured my soul in. First experience of booking a full modded lady boy and it was the best experience i've had with an FL this year.

Absolutely stunning in person! Tall and slender with extremely well made D cups which was a fucking pleasure to hold. Sharp features and extremely pretty face no different from a playboy magazine model. Looks even better in person.

Bbbj was astonishing with intense tongue action and constant eye contact. Started off right in the shower where she bent down and gave me a bbbj and slowly brought the action onto bed. She takes very good care of the balls too and knows how to turn you on. She loves to kiss and french and shes an ultimate tease. Constant seductive eye contact and she will always look into ur eyes and give you the cfm look while licking her mouth with her sexy long tongue. Sex was superb with her stereo moans which is music to my ears which will turn you on incredibly.

Extremely horny girl which wants non stop action and is very service oriented with the highest level of gfe i have experienced so far this year. Mindblowing sessiion for me.
Old 20-03-2024, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
antiwipe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a taste of Rin from Silkstockings

https://sbfsg.net/showthr...&highlight=rin

Looks: 9/10 sweet and classy vibe. Looks close on this photo i put up

Body: 9/10 slim, looks long legged in pics but actually short in real life which is a plus plus

Frenching: 8.5/10 soft lips and taste nice. Wet and has some tongue action

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup

Bbbj: 9/10 all 1 2 3 tempo have (3 as power). Tried her best to go deep as possible

Fj: 9/10 kama sutra babe

Rtf: yes if time permits
Old 20-03-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Fang from LFT

Been quite some time since last session. Saw the pics for Fang and decided to go for her. When reach location i was impressed with her looks. Reminds me of Ivy Lee. With her wearing a pink dress with a huge slit in the middle to show her boobs.

Proceed to room and took some quick snapshots and squeezed her boobs. Enhanced and its not rock hard kind but firm kind. Immediately started off with frenching and hugging before she suggested to shower.

Shower wise there wasn’t much action as I have showered prior to meet her. So it was a quick wash up with occasional hugging and frenching. Once dried up and proceed to bed where she started her bbbj. Slow and sensual type.

Caps up and got her to ride me with CG and RCG. Just let her do all the job till I exploded.

Won’t expand round 2. Fang is recommended if you want a hardworking girl who looks like Ivy Lee with big boobs.
Old 20-03-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential

OKT : SiamKen
Model Name: Lilian
Looks : 10/10 curve type, young ,slim and smaller size
Body : 10/10 Big C (enhanced soft), look nice .
BBBJ : 20/10 a lot Dt , other level form Angela
FJ : 18/10 1 word , POWER
GFE : 10/10 she is great , English is no good. But try to made fun with u .
RTF : yes , before she leaving
Remark : if u have try Angela before . She is other level dun not missed
Old 20-03-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kcidart is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Tried Nara from Lust365

Looks: 9
Body: 10
Boobs: 10
Bbbj: 8.5
Fj: 9
Gfe: 9
Overall
Hot as fuck. Curvy like Kim that kind of curves. She definitely sculpted the way I want how woman body should be. Breast is damn big (she's very sensitive)$$$$$ notch service. Consistent with gfe from start till end
Old 20-03-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Ermatche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Valerie from Silk Stockings

Looks: 9/10 very short and cute girl with short hair, has the school girl look, look young as well around 20-21.

Body: shapey & slim, curves at the right places. no tummy and minimal fats

Boobs: beautiful soft C cups and light brown nipples which are delicious to suck on

Kissing: 10/10 very passionate like a girlfriend, allows frenching as well

BBBJ: 8/10 can do slow to fast motion speed, play with your balls and has cute eye contact from her

Painting: 8.5/10 no smell and taste good, nice pink pussy on the insides

FJ: 9/10 - damn tight pussy and she loves when u do it fast. her moans also sounds cute which is seductive to me. we tried cowgirl and missionary and both shots were used up.

GFE: 8/10 - English ok, need some G-translate but not a big issue

Overall experience: 8.5 / 10.
Old 20-03-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Comiter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a very wonderful time with Sandy this evening.

For Sandy from SilkStockings

OKT: 9/10 Needed to verify as it was my first time booking then instructions were clear

Looks: 8/10. 80% similar to photos, many cute tattoos all over, not distractive type

Body: 8/10. firm body with nice figure.

Boobs: 8/10 Seems small but they are really soft. Lack of meat in them.

BBBJ: 8/10. Great suction power from her and can take DT as well. She licks everywhere from the head to the balls.

Pussy: 10/10 WET!! Tight and slippery when inserting, did not use KY for her.

FJ: 8/10. Accommodating with different positions without complaints, started with missionary then to doggy and back to missionary. I think missionary is more suitable for her when you see her shy face.

GFE: 7/10 GFE can be improved as she's the shy and not so chatty type. Perhaps need more time to open up with her and build the chemistry.

Attitude: 8/10 good attitude, we had a good time in total

Overall satisfaction: 8/10 for this session
Old 20-03-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
Sg_owns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySg_owns deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
== Edited ==

Last edited by Sg_owns; 22-03-2024 at 01:23 AM.
Old 20-03-2024, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

Tried Snow from Foxy Thai.

Pros:
- Slim and pretty girl. 95% similarity to pictures.
- Enhanced tits with sensitive nipples. I think her original size is like small B, 50% hard.
- DFK enabled, more GFE-like. Nothing intense here.
- Okay-ish BBBJ, it's passable skill wise however she can deepthroat. Lotsa saliva too until she had to use tissues to wipe my crotch.
- Receptive to my painting and fingering, can feel her pussy get wet. 2 fingers was a tight fit.
- Felt pretty tight in missionary, went for slow and deep thrusts since her vibes were more GFE.
- Think she's able to cum from vaginal penetration cause she gets very very wet and she scratched my back at one point while bear hugging me
- During second shot in cowgirl, her pussy got so fucking tight I thought my dick was gonna snap. Kinda painful actually, but the good kind.

Cons:
- Not much of an ass unfortunately. Bros that likes big ass can skip.

Overall:
Snow is a nice girl, pretty easy to talk to and seemed genuine enough. 24 years old and is a year 3 accounting student in Bangkok. Pretty conversant in English, no google translate needed. She's learning Chinese as well, says she wants to find a Chinese boyfriend lol. Leaving on the 27th so 7 more days to go. Can consider if you like a pretty SYT and is looking for GFE. Bros that likes PSE or big ass can look away.
Old 20-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
dalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdalflour is a Helpful and Caring Samster
LOVER'S FORtRESS - PEANUT (aDDicTion)

Had the afternoon off and while lunching peek into SBF and found PEANUT.

Quickly, text OKT for a slot and confirmed. The instruction was clear and in no time, I am in the room with this sweet lady. Pictorial by bro loathsome covers the sight but missing the sound and whispers (her command of English is “good”) that made “my” session worthy of RTF.

Looks: 8 “natural” beauty with sunshine smile (disclaimer: beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder)

Body: 8 tight firm body from hours in the gym - just imagine lady in lululemon yoga gear. She is very huggable, skin is smooth like “baby”

Boobs: 8 natural B cup that is soft with protruding nips that harden and stick out when aroused

BBBJ: 8 it was sensual and attentive, w/ attention to cock and balls – her eye contact was seductive

Painting: shaved pussy w/ pinkish abalone that loves slow and light flicks, once you hit her spot, her hips would move “naturally” to max. out her enjoyment and climaxed.

FJ: 9 she’s wet by the time we got to FJ. Cap on and we went into bunny mode. she wants to enjoy the session too thus it was ballistic. She wrapped her legs around my waist before hitting her high and on her second, she got me to release my troops (shot#1). When we resumed, she told me “I wanna cum” the next thing I knew, she was lowering herself on my cock and rocking away in not time till she cum; “once more” and she rode on till she high and collapse on me “kissing” like GF. Looking at her expression, movement of those cute boobs and stomach muscles contacting, what a sight.

GFE: 10 like long lost GF, she has little moves that tickle one’s heart, especially her sweet whispers.

RTF: Checking my bank account liao

Disclaimer: what’s experience may differ, would greatly appreciate that you respect the lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1