The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-03-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 24hrs femdom sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugu1234 View Post
hope some bros can help me as I was thinking of taking up 24hr sessions at some dungeons, perhaps in bangkok. I am into humiliation and degradation, in particular in boots and heels. I like when the domme takes full control of session and keep surprising me with creative role play. During the 24hrs play, would they keep up with the attention or would they simply drag on every activity just to pass the time ? I am aware that break/rest should be there but i also dont want to be locked up for hours with no activity.

hope any bro with experience would share opinion
That answer would depend on the domme. They are human too, can't expect them to go 24 hours without sleep or rest. usually, they go through some routine in the first 4-6 hours, then start to cool down. You may need to be specific from there onwards. If you need specifics, pls PM
Old 01-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kalautanak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Any bros here share a similar fetish of getting beatdown and humilited by a female in wrestling? There's a session wrestler coming down from the UK this month. And she's looking for guys to beat up here in SG. PM me for more details.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
caesar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recent Jaunts at La Siora

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Pictures look appealing. Looks like agent based
any bros got a reply from them yet?
Old 01-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 0
backy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbacky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbacky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Just saw Mistress Tinas http://www.collarspace.com/personals...58/details.htm
Mistress Judy http://www.collarspace.com/personals...00/details.htm
and mistress qiqi http://www.collarspace.com/personals...43/details.htm
on collarme. All seem to be prcs.
Anyone know about them"?
What are their handphone contact numbers?

But are these 3 PRCs still in s'pore currently? These 3 pics are from the 2012/2013 period.
Old 02-03-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Just saw Mistress Tinas http://www.collarspace.com/personals...58/details.htm
Mistress Judy http://www.collarspace.com/personals...00/details.htm
and mistress qiqi http://www.collarspace.com/personals...43/details.htm
on collarme. All seem to be prcs.
Anyone know about them"?
those are old profile those prcs are already back to PRC long ago.. i think agent just log those account and check pm or what.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

Any bros tried mistress Kat recently?
I emailed her but she didnt reply.. Dunno y also..
Old 05-03-2015, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So bros. I'm sure many of you are wondering if Mistress Laine is for real or a scammer.

She's not.

The deposit is just to ensure that she doesn't get played out or last min cancellations. After a series of emails,Met her at the hotel lobby and gosh. What a babe she is. Dressed in a black spaghetti top per my request and shorts... My eyes were glued to her stunning looks. And of cos the boobs and cleavage. After check in, I was asked to go up to the room to prepare my
Self for the session which she will come up automatically in 5 minutes .

I quickly went up, stripped naked and put on a panty which I purchased from a girl. Then I left the door unlocked and slightly ajar and knelt down on all fours with my forehead to the floor, and holding a red packet of the remaining tribute.

While in that position , I remained in fear , wondering if some random stranger will barge through thr unlocked door.

Eventually I heard the unmistaken sound of her heels approaching the room . I trembled in excitement and the door opened. I didn't dare look up. She came in, put her stuff down and immediately ridiculed me a grown man having to wear girl panties and kneeling like a wimp.

Then I was made to suck a dildo which was stuck to the wall . She made me
Suck on it and lick its balls and I must have looked really silly in those panties. I was made to worship her heels, licking every inch of the leather. And it's sole. The heels that would soon trample my balls and cock. Her heels were jabbing my
Balls and cock and it wouldn't soften, despite my best efforts. Then she made me remove the panties and start to sniff the crotch. She told me what a pervert I was.
Then it was time
For denial . I was made to jack off with the panties on my head. Each time I was about to cum she stopped me. She told me she was going to ruin my
Orgasm. Finally she told me
To
Stop but j couldn't help it as my cum just shot out as I couldn't control. I was punished .

Overall a good session. She's
More a strict and demanding type and yes you slaves should contact her for a session. Since I've
Certified she's
For real. Do up me if u like my post
Old 05-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by copymark View Post
So bros. I'm sure many of you are wondering if Mistress Laine is for real or a scammer.

She's not.

The deposit is just to ensure that she doesn't get played out or last min cancellations. After a series of emails,Met her at the hotel lobby and gosh. What a babe she is. Dressed in a black spaghetti top per my request and shorts... My eyes were glued to her stunning looks. And of cos the boobs and cleavage. After check in, I was asked to go up to the room to prepare my

I quickly went up, stripped naked and put on a panty which I purchased from a girl. Then I left the door unlocked and slightly ajar and knelt down on all fours with my forehead to the floor, and holding a red packet of the remaining tribute.

While in that position , I remained in fear , wondering if some random stranger will barge through thr unlocked door.

Eventually I heard the unmistaken sound of her heels approaching the room . I trembled in excitement and the door opened. I didn't dare look up. She came in, put her stuff down and immediately ridiculed me a grown man having to wear girl panties and kneeling like a wimp.

Suck on it and lick its balls and I must have looked really silly in those panties. I was made to worship her heels, licking every inch of the leather. And it's sole. The heels that would soon trample my balls and cock. Her heels were jabbing my
Balls and cock and it wouldn't soften, despite my best efforts. Then she made me remove the panties and start to sniff the crotch. She told me what a pervert I was.
Then it was time
For denial . I was made to jack off with the panties on my head. Each time I was about to cum she stopped me. She told me she was going to ruin my
To
Stop but j couldn't help it as my cum just shot out as I couldn't control. I was punished .

More a strict and demanding type and yes you slaves should contact her for a session. Since I've
Certified she's
thanks for the FR

when I read her intro, she gave me the impression that she will not provide any sensual pleasure like HJ or footjob?

is my assessment correct?
Old 05-03-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice FR bro

Quote:

She's not.

Then it was time
To

Certified she's
Old 05-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
serf0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to make cash transfer into her account without revealing my identity?
I need to remain anonymous but do not know how to do the advance deposit into the account

Quote:

She's not.

Then it was time
To

Certified she's
Old 05-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Go to cash deposit machine. Don't need any atm card for that.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

mygod194 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any kind foot ftish service in sg?
Old 06-03-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Can find one in sg ?
Old 06-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

Can share the contact of rachel??
Old 06-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Go to cash deposit machine. Don't need any atm card for that.
I think the cash deposit machine will ask for an IC and a contact number.

I am not sure if the IC has to be that of the account owner or just any valid IC number

However, for sure you need an IC number

btw my experience was with a DBS ATM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1