The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Ah Pek, if you feel you have won the argument let you happy loh. Just like the Ah Pek thinks he is a hot stud fucking for very long when actually his dick is soft.

Thank you for conceding that you indeed knew the answer to the question and still asked. What a fool! Hahahahaha how you go to work? Everyday you ask your colleagues how to do work that you already know? Hahahhahaha...damn funny. Who the hell waste his life asking people questions to thinks he already knows? Oh. You. Hahahaha

And when I gave you a stupid reply to mock you, you thought you scored a victory. You yourself say that everyone will know so why wouldn't I know? Hahahaha But ok, let you happy. I don't know.

Sorry my leg hair is tired talking to you. And is XMM knock off time soon going to get ready. You go find one of the many Ah Peks here to ask ques you already know the answer. If no one want to play with you, you can ask yourself what is your name. HAHAHAHA

Last edited by gogeylang; 31-01-2019 at 11:00 PM.
Old 31-01-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Hahahaha, seriously u may consider to retry the tonic i mentioned in my postingp. I used it not for cheoing GL. Mainly for recovery of energy for my main job and side line. It works well, i feel energetic in work. Esp we are in the same line in main job and that is certainly hectic and strenuous.
After rest awhile
Now feel better
Might go 1669 tmr to try Fei Er/ SS/ WW/LL
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 31-01-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

L1658A - RUYI

First time tried Ruyi recommended by OKT. Looks pretty and saw her smiling at me, then told OKT ok. Gave me a bottle of water, told me to go to room 3. This room four walls are filled with mirrors. Undressed myself saw her undressing too. Wow, she wears g-string, her boobs looks like B-C natural but sags alittle. Proceeded to shower room as i cant wait to start.

Shower - 8/10

There's a reason why the bros here mentioned that she's the foreplay queen. her shower actions are good as most other WLs just soap bath you. Spent a good 10-15 mins in the shower, uses her body and hands to make you really hard. However no BJ during shower.

Catbath - 4/10

As i laid down on my front as usual on the bed , i was anticipating some catbath. However she didnt provide any catbath services on my back, only massage me. There wasnt even AR.

BJ - 8/10

Capped on and proceeded with a BJ. Thats where she shows her prowess, lots of slurping, licking while looking at you. Even when there are instances where i couldnt see her directly, the mirrors helped in that area.

FJ - 8/10

Started off missionary, looking at her directly and hearing her moan makes me super hard. I told myself i needed to try other positions, then we proceeded to do doggie. Saw her expressions through the reflections of the mirror, couldnt take it and unloaded my armies.

RTF? yes, she would be on my RTF list definitely because of her looks. Probably one of my top 5 in GL now.
Old 31-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekynerd View Post
L1658A - RUYI

First time tried Ruyi recommended by OKT. Looks pretty and saw her smiling at me, then told OKT ok. Gave me a bottle of water, told me to go to room 3. This room four walls are filled with mirrors. Undressed myself saw her undressing too. Wow, she wears g-string, her boobs looks like B-C natural but sags alittle. Proceeded to shower room as i cant wait to start.

Shower - 8/10

There's a reason why the bros here mentioned that she's the foreplay queen. her shower actions are good as most other WLs just soap bath you. Spent a good 10-15 mins in the shower, uses her body and hands to make you really hard. However no BJ during shower.

Catbath - 4/10

As i laid down on my front as usual on the bed , i was anticipating some catbath. However she didnt provide any catbath services on my back, only massage me. There wasnt even AR.

BJ - 8/10

Capped on and proceeded with a BJ. Thats where she shows her prowess, lots of slurping, licking while looking at you. Even when there are instances where i couldnt see her directly, the mirrors helped in that area.

FJ - 8/10

Started off missionary, looking at her directly and hearing her moan makes me super hard. I told myself i needed to try other positions, then we proceeded to do doggie. Saw her expressions through the reflections of the mirror, couldnt take it and unloaded my armies.

RTF? yes, she would be on my RTF list definitely because of her looks. Probably one of my top 5 in GL now.
Bro, your next challenge is to make her moanings so loud that the sound travels to Rm 1 and OKT counter from Rm 3 )

Still remembered last May that i was conquered by her and ejected in 10 mins, making me 又爱又恨, lol
Old 01-02-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
1669 Huizi

After countless attempts I finally managed to book Huizi.
Nevertheless still gotta wait more than an hour; and fully understand why:

1. Looks / Body
- Pretty 23yr old Sichuan chio fair babe, 1.5ish m tall on a very slim frame (42kg), but with enhanced full B boobs, eraser yummilicous nips which I spent a long time licking and teasing, only complaint was the enhancement as felt from sides feels plastic;
- From afar definitely has ”明星脸” and presence but when up close maybe her features too defined and a tad too elfin; told her she will look better if she puts on another couple of kgs which she disagreed 😅

2. Service
- Considered ok service as can tell she tried her best to deliver
- Gave me a thorough massage using her knees, luckily she’s light
- AR delivered with tongue probing deep (don’t really prefer)
- Bj (capped per my request) done somewhat sensually but without extra oomph and technical skillset as executed by gals like WH04XT, 1667 KK.

3. FJ
- She started with cowgal
- Tight pussy and filled her up easily
- Switched to lotus and banged her passionately, lip pecking and sneaked some frenching before lifting her up to carry fucked her in standing position. Very shiok as can bonk her lithe maneuverable body with really deep thrusts
- Continued pounding her at multiple positions, doggie, missionary before explosive climax in spooning.
- Time spent 40mins of heavy pounding

She’s accommodating for sure, and able to take heavy pounding.
But lack the sexual chemistry with some other gals.
Will rtf nevertheless after up the outstanding list.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-02-2019, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Welcome back Dai Gor
HUAT HUAT HUAT Ah !!!! Hapi new year bro long long time no see
Old 01-02-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Haven't seen you in a long time bro.

Happy New Year!
Old 01-02-2019, 05:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Wah lao eh bro, don’t add on to the queue leh.
you sure it is not my diverson

Sweet girl. I like
Old 01-02-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Haven't seen you in a long time bro.

Happy New Year!
CNY ...Everyone is back for reunion. That why you hear the dogs barking here as well
Old 01-02-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
After rest awhile
Now feel better
Might go 1669 tmr to try Fei Er/ SS/ WW/LL
On lah, since u have other choices, i am not worried now, Fei Er will be in my up list today also, hehehehe
Old 01-02-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
CNY ...Everyone is back for reunion. That why you hear the dogs barking here as well
Happy New Year to all senior Bros.
To me, i only see fire burnt red ass monkeys jumping around, no offence to the monkeys )
Old 01-02-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha good point! no wonder hear dogs barking more often recently.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Wow back for reunion? Huat ah !
Old 01-02-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
On lah, since u have other choices, i am not worried now, Fei Er will be in my up list today also, hehehehe
No worry bro
I’m not working today hence my time very flexible
😂
Old 01-02-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
you sure it is not my diverson

Sweet girl. I like
Hehe, just joking.

Yes she is very sweet and a very demure and smart conversationalist. I’ve been sticking with her for more than 4 months now and still not getting tired of her.

Happy bonking bro.

Here’s wishing everyone a 發發發-in-everything new year.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1