The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 21-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1043 / Power: 19
ysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud ofysl 007 has much to be proud of
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Hi to all malaysian samster bro , it's been a while since i last join your samster gathering . Sorry i can't make it on weekends maybe next time ok . ( Will be looking forward to joining u guys for the next gathering . )
Old 22-12-2006, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Meeting up to eat seafood dinner on Sat 30.12.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence86 View Post
maybe i'll come.. its not very far from my place.

1st timer here haha.. maybe a bit scared.. will confirm
Hey Bro Lawrence,

What is there to be scared of ? We are all friendly people and are NOT going to eat you up or fxxk you up !

Do make up your mind and join us for a few drinks and makan black pepper / chilli crabs, lobsters, prawns, steam fish, ikan bakar, la la, satay, etc.......

[QUOTE=ysl 007]
Hi to all malaysian samster bro , it's been a while since i last join your samster gathering . Sorry i can't make it on weekends maybe next time ok . ( Will be looking forward to joining u guys for the next gathering . )

Bro ysl,

Long time no see !

Still scared to drive your NEW car to JB ? Don't worry - no car-jacking here and no one will spray paint onto your car - unlike that incident at Bishan HDB car park a few nights ago. Also no flooding in JB - yet
Old 22-12-2006, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

Bro Katoey ...

It's comfirmed ... we'll go for seafood dinner on 30th Dec ... (Just received my year end package ... )

Can you find out the actual address of that restaurant at Eden ? Make it easier for those who decided to go and join us ...

Just to tell all of ya who are interested to go .... please bring enough $$$ to pay your own meal ok ... I am only going to treat Katoey as I have promised him before ... for the rest ... the cost is either ... if you wish to share among ourselves or pay for your own dishes if you wishes ...

Anyway ... this dinner suppose to be just me and Katoey ... but we're kind enough to open our invitation to any cheongster who wishes to join in the jolly and wolly fun of conversations ... and of cos ... cheap seafood in JB ...

Cheers ...
ps: JBGuy and 6inchboy ... Katoey and me are thinking of going some fire mission before the dinner ... wanna tag along ? To my fav Taman Pelangi .. or the Permas Jaya ... contact me or katoey if you guys wanna go ...
Old 23-12-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
lawrence86 is Cool - loads of Potential

might go for the dinner. Is is the restaurant where they serve the handmade fishballs in the morning? but waiting for my friend to confirm.. gonna bring my friend to one of those ktvs.. he virgin, very guai... haha

Old 23-12-2006, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: JBGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy View Post
So the gathering I can't confirm right now, cause I will be up to KL next Thursday for training, may be take one or two day, hope I can make it lah.
Hey bro...need any contacts for KL or not? Me not there now but I can let the KL bros know. You just have to contact them when you are there.
Old 23-12-2006, 09:49 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7 View Post
It's comfirmed ... we'll go for seafood dinner on 30th Dec ... (Just received my year end package ... )
Hi bro..I would love to meet up with you and exchange war stories but I cant confirm till maybe thurs. If I can make it, confirm join in the party. Long time never go and have fresh seafood at JB.
Old 23-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Hi bro..I would love to meet up with you and exchange war stories but I cant confirm till maybe thurs. If I can make it, confirm join in the party. Long time never go and have fresh seafood at JB.
Heard that you are back.
So when are we meeting in singapore for PRC seafood.

JB seafood also long time no eat already. Yammy

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 23-12-2006, 09:54 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
Heard that you are back.
Birdie... better stay home during x-mas, sked ppls mistaken u as TURKEY!
Old 23-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Heard that you are back.

JB seafood also long time no eat already. Yammy
Anytime you free bro. Just drop me a sms. You got my hp no?
Old 23-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Samster

mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Birdie... better stay home during x-mas, sked ppls mistaken u as TURKEY!
I dont mind you tasting my turkey with 2 free eggs below.

Old 23-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anytime you free bro. Just drop me a sms. You got my hp no?
But at least you must tell me :

1. Which day you do not need to take home cooked food?
2. When going back to KL?

BTW... your hp is published at the National library for KL excursion contact .... so should be easy to find

Old 23-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
But at least you must tell me :

1. Which day you do not need to take home cooked food?
2. When going back to KL?

BTW... you hp is published at the National library for KL excursion contact .... so should be easy to find
Kekeke......I will be free from now till end of this month. After that, only free at nite during the month of Jan. Starting Feb, I will be back in KL.
Old 23-12-2006, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Meeting up on Sat 30.12.06 to celebrate "Countdown to 2007"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7 View Post
Bro Katoey ...

Can you find out the actual address of that restaurant at Eden ? Make it easier for those who decided to go and join us ..... ..

[lawrence86]
might go for the dinner. Is is the restaurant where they serve the handmade fishballs in the morning? but waiting for my friend to confirm.. gonna bring my friend to one of those ktvs.. he virgin, very guai... haha [/QUOTE]

Bros,

The name of the restaurant is " Khye Cheang " and it is located at the 1st row of the shop-houses just after the Foon Yew High School along the way to Zon Regency hotel (formerly known as Eden Garden Hotel). The name of the road is Jalan Ibrahim Sultan - this is the same road where you find the famous Mee Rebus Stulang Laut. Hopefully it doesn't rain like cats & dogs on that day as we will be seated in an open area. If it does rain on that day we might shift to another restaurant at Taman Pelangi called Lim Seafood at Jalan Serampang - the last shop just after Rainbow 1 Therapy House

We will also take this opportunity to celebrate " Countdown to 2007 " - 1 day early
Old 25-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
jbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey bro...need any contacts for KL or not? Me not there now but I can let the KL bros know. You just have to contact them when you are there.
Thank you very much,I only got KLKool no,was get from our big brother KTL last time,so should give him a call when I reach.
And I will be at Sungai Buluh Area, but still haven know where we stay yet, the boss is going to arrange for me and my customer.
I had confirm will up there on Friday and back on Saturday, I trying to go for the gathering on the night.
Old 25-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbguy View Post
Thank you very much,I only got KLKool no,was get from our big brother KTL last time,so should give him a call when I reach.
And I will be at Sungai Buluh Area, but still haven know where we stay yet, the boss is going to arrange for me and my customer.
I had confirm will up there on Friday and back on Saturday, I trying to go for the gathering on the night.
KLKOOL in China so call him also no use. Why dun you PM either DeKuip or Ciblover for their contacts in case you need lobangs. In case they dun reply, drop me a PM latest by Thurs so that I can pass you some contacts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1