The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-04-2009, 12:50 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Symphorny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Wah bro Mobiz. Thank you for the hard work. Really not easy leh; going to every house and taking down notes. Applause your spirit of sharing and contribution. Keep it up - I support you.

Hope to see your list all the way to the last house 24!
Old 27-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster

yuusuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobiz View Post
Just back from Petain. Updates:

3) H2R8 Chivas (Back on 18 May)
4) H2R12 Bobo (Back on 18 May)
I tot the girl in H2R8 is called wawa? any way, if i am not wrong, the 2 are god sisters related.
Old 28-04-2009, 11:27 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Hmmm, seems like H2 and H3 got better WLs service, me tried H2 R5 yesterday, not bad anyway, quite professional.
Old 28-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

HTC837 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: All Petain FR experience

hi i actually always bonking h24 r9 the old lady on tuesday or friday,$20 but for me she havn't provide lick my shaft, i always try her hole than afterthat i will kenna 4d
Old 03-05-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!

Today was a slow day for me so decided to go find Pat round 1330hrs.
6 steps before reaching Pat’s room saw someone just walk in and close the door, sh*t.
No one behind me so decided to take a stroll and 6c6c.
H10R10 no one, went to H2 to see what’s new as I have not been there for quiet sometime.
H2R2 busy
H2R5 nice looking but did not dare touch as previously caught something from her.
H2R3 slightly plum but very friendly.
10 mins. later went back to H3 saw Q for Pat, decided not to wait.

FR H2R3
Walk to H2R3 was quoted 50 a bit stunted as she did not look like CAT 50 type anyway just try.
Went in paid her , TCSS for a short while found out she was from Gland came in 6 months back.
SOP washed me clean, strange while washing could have sworn I felt her trying to poke my butt hole with her finger, found out why later.
Started with cat bath then BBBJ and one hell of a AR while I paint her.
Cannot take it liow ask her to put on CD wack doggie.
When about to come ask her if she CIM, she just gave my a cheeky smiled and turn around tore out the CD and started deep throat.
I unloaded 2 weeks of stress while she s*ck me dry.
She ask me to lie down and rest while she wash up.
Later gave me a cup of mouth rinse and help me wash up.
Left the room lighter and legs a lot more weaker.

Thank you for reading.

H2R3

Name: Did not ask
Height:1.52 to1.55
Cup: B plus
Looks:6.5/10 (MILF slightly plum not a looker)
Service:8/10 (BBBJ,AR,FJ,CIM)
Damage:50
Old 03-05-2009, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: All Petain FR experience

yo unicorn1,

what you caught from h2r5. care 2 share?
dont say 1/2 1/2 then hang there.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:13 AM
Samster

Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!Unicon1 is one of the Best!

Had BBBJ and 2 days later ha ha kana gonorrhoea had to take jab and anti bio for a week.
I'm very sure it from her but it was 2 to 3 months back when it happened.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicon1 View Post
Had BBBJ and 2 days later ha ha kana gonorrhoea had to take jab and anti bio for a week.
I'm very sure it from her but it was 2 to 3 months back when it happened.
could it be ngu instead of gono. ngu symptoms can occur after 2-3 days exposure. While gono i think is 1 week. before her, in between you never tried any girl before?
Old 03-05-2009, 02:35 AM
Samster

Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
could it be ngu instead of gono. ngu symptoms can occur after 2-3 days exposure. While gono i think is 1 week. before her, in between you never tried any girl before?
Yes I'm very sure its her and if you drink gono would come in less than a week. Got confirmation from my doctor after lab results come in.

Now smart a bit as in future if find any girl ne ne sensitive and pain when you touch lightly (Not talking about code red) and there is slight white discharge,RUN far far away is my advice.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster

For your reading pleasure

Gonorrhea Symptoms
Symptoms may appear within 2-10 days after exposure to an infected person-even longer for women (up to 3 weeks)

It usually takes one to three weeks after the infection occurs before a man develops any symptoms of NGU. The first symptom is usually a leakage of milky fluid (discharge) from the tip of the penis. The amount of discharge may vary from a little to quite a lot. There also may be mild burning of the penis during urination. If the symptoms are ignored, the discharge may decrease although the infection is still present. Sometimes there are no symptoms. If left untreated, the infection may move up around the testicles, causing pain, swelling and sterility. The infection also may spread to other parts of the body, causing severe illness.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
FR - H22R8 Ada

Went to try Ada as many bros rave about her. Seems reasonably good looking by Petain standards, with B Cup boobs. Quoted $30, so on liao. Turned out to be a huge disappointment.

Looks : Average. One of the better ones in Petain, but I would not rate her as pretty.
Body : Quite good. Slender.
Boobs : Bcups. She does not allow touching of her nips, and she was quite rude about it too. Damn annoying.
Service : Poor. Very business-like and brash, which is a turnoff. After washing, she asked me to lie down. She took out condom and put it on my soft dickie. Uh-oh, this is a bad sign. Cds should go on an erect dick, not on a marshmellow.
Catbath :Poor. She just licks my nips. Eh, this is supposed to be erotic ? Since when does a man get arouse by getting his nipples licked ?
BJ : Poor. She just pumped her mouth up and down quickly, which was actually a little painful. No sensual licking or slow sucking. Managed to get my dick semi-hard. Kept complaining about me touching her thighs. Said it was ticklish. Such a turnoff.
FJ : Since my dickie was oni semi hard, I wasn't able to bang her. And she was not interested in making me hard.
HJ : Terrible. Since i din bang her, opted for a HJ. She insisted on doing the HJ with the cd on, and without any lube. WTF ??? Poor technique, using some weird 3-finger grip which was quite uncomfortable. Refused any request to try another style.
RTF : No fucking way.

Julia does a way better job for the same price, and for a bit more, any of the WL in GL has way better service and technique.

What irritates me is not her lack of skill, but her rudeness and unwillingness to accommodate her customer. Who the hell does a HJ with a condom on anyway ? I'm not sure what kind of service other bros are getting, but this one is among the worse I've ever encountered.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

hi peanut,

She too business minded. She is a very hygience freak. Her floor very shiny.
Always mop floor alot.....lol... She likes to be in control during this whole process. Can kind of piss people off abit because of this. I tried her only twice in between 6 years...lollllll. She does have his supporter.

Normally, i always go to julia. At least her hj got put ky jelly. i can click with her. more like friends.

good genuine fr based on ur view

peter
Old 08-05-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow All Petain FR experience

What a hot day yesterday !

Met up with me couz , darkforce , for a massage at Gold Finger Health Spa.
Was kinda disappointed my regular massage therapist was not working.
Left Gold Finger Health Spa around 8pm.
Decided to hunt for some MILF just 10mins walk across the street
When I reached Petain , it was almost like a ghost town.
Business was brisk for the ang pais of course. The rest of the WLs were swatting flies.
Hse22Rm8 was engaged [ as usual ] so did most of the rooms in Hse 17.
Proceed to H14 , saw a WL in Rm10 dressed in a red evening dress , revealing some cleavage Saw she had a mole just below her lower lip also. Horny thoughts flooded my twisted mind.
Asked her softly , " Jie jie , duo shao ? [How much ?]". " San shi [$30] " she replied with a weak smile.
Entered her room immediately , whipped out a $50 note to her. She gave me 2 $10 notes in return.
Made some small talk with her. Told her I may misfire due to my earlier massage.
She jokingly said , " Like dat if I blow , you will cum liao lor [ In mandarin of course ] "." Maybe " , I replied , with a cunning smile.
Laid on the bed while she proceed to catbath followed by giving me head [ with cap of courz ]
It was a beautiful sight [ to see her sexy mole while BJ-ing ]
After a few minutes of BJ-ing , I asked her to mount me. Her ass was rather fleshy [ good to grab ]
Changed to missionary , rammed her for a while before unloading my next generation in the cap.
As I was putting on me threads before leaving , she asked me to RTF her [ guess biz ain't good nowadays or is it a marketing strategy ]
Told her I will RTF her [ if me moolah permits ]
Quite a friendly WL .

GPS : Hse14Rm10
Name : Shu Fei [ as she told me , hope I did not hear wrongly ]
Age : Should be early 40's bah [ not nice to ask a lady her age ]
Body : 5/10 [ can't expect much from a MILF ]
Boobs : Should be a B cupper [ slightly saggy ]
BJ [ with cap ] : 5.5/10 [ no deep throat ]
Catbath : 6/10 [ only nipple action , no groin or balls licking ]
FJ : 6.5/10 [ no complains when switching position ]
Overall : 6.5/10 [ for that type of price , what's there to complain ? ]
Damage : $30

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 08-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
GPS : Hse14Rm10
Name : Shu Fei [ as she told me , hope I did not hear wrongly ]
Her name is Sophia. Tried her once.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Aloe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicon1 View Post
Yes I'm very sure its her and if you drink gono would come in less than a week.
Like that I would have to think twice before trying her. Thanks for the info.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1