The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jamujamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Thanks for the info, sorry but what does CL mean?
Yeah, I am looking more for random chatting apps, Tinder sort of thing. Less complicated as opposed to those serious dating apps where u have to fill in a 10 page profile and answer questions.
Yeah if you search for "랜덤채팅" on the app store you will get tons of options. Tried a few with better reviews (although not sure if review themselves are real lol) but didnt get too far since my korean itunes account cant process payments for those pesky credits.

By CL i meant craigslist, good luck with your search!
Old 21-12-2016, 07:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrownSox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie here.
apologize in advance if the question has been asked before.
Which anma place is foreign friendly especially for Brown guys?
Any info would be of great help!
thanks guys!
Old 21-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Hekkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoff View Post
I also had a difficult time being able to cum with her. She really was trying to finish everything quickly. She started with a "sensual massage" which was about 10 seconds and then went straight into BBBJ but that only lasted about 2 min. tops before she put the condom on and mounted me. After a while and not being able to cum I asked her for some more BJ and instead she just gave me a HJ with lube until I came. Definitely not worth the 250K. I don't think she was as ugly as you described but I agree she isn't a great provider. Any bros have good BP experiences?
My best guess is that we had different girls from the same agency.
Old 22-12-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

puredekan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by upii View Post
well recently i try a korean fl in seoul.i got her wechat id from other sbf bro,overall was no bad(cant compare to those model korean of course) any bro keen to have her no can pm me,i m sharing here just wish to help bro here who fulfil their dream of bonk kim chi
Hey bro can pm me the wechat id? would love to work out a time with this girl
thanks
Old 22-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

puredekan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
well recently i try a korean fl in seoul.i got her wechat id from other sbf bro,overall was no bad(cant compare to those model korean of course) any bro keen to have her no can pm me,i m sharing here just wish to help bro here who fulfil their dream of bonk kim chi
Hey bro can share the wechat id to me in pm? thanks
Old 23-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

phoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hekkk View Post
My best guess is that we had different girls from the same agency.
I would agree because I have seen reviews of her saying that she was covered in tattoos but the girl i met didn't have any.
Old 25-12-2016, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also interested . Pm me pls
Old 27-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

loveseoul91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
HI, I will be in seoul soon. do let PM me the ID
Thanks in advance
Old 27-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Soully8Jf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro Shimshimheyo, I followed his guide and found Cheonho RLD quite easily. As long as you look Asian and wear decent enough, they will eagerly call you oppa oppa all the way just to grab your attention (that was fun for me). While getting a real korean fl in Singapore can be pricey (yet you can get a fake korean a lot of the times), Cheonho is a pretty good place for people like me who just want to experience an authentic korean. Price is okay (quoted 80k for 20mins) and the girl is gorgeous (just take your time and walk around to choose the one you like). Instead of paying $300+ for a fake korean for less than one hour in Singapore, I would rather bonk 3 different koreans in Cheonho 20 minutes each, with breaks in between
Old 28-12-2016, 01:14 PM
Samster

iunitedz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicks23 View Post
I have been a lurker here on this site for a while and I think its about time to tell what I know. For Full salons, most of which are located in Gangnam, the prices range from $300k to 350k depending if you are korean or look korean and have a korean person in your group. The 300k to 350k is cash price. Have to add an extra 50k if you use a credit card. For foreigners, it will cost 400k to 500k. Had a white friend in our group once and he had to pay 450k. So prices will vary. But girls are hot and you get to choose your girl from a one way mirror. After you make your selection, you will go back to your karaoke room and be served a korean branded whiskey plus fruit plate. The girls will come in shortly and you make small talk and drink. The karaoke session lasts about an hour and during this hour, there will be 2 "events". Which is bbj in the room. Also, a tip for first timers, the waiters that come in the room will ask for a tip each time they enter. They may come in pairs. You don't have to tip, but if you choose to, give them 10k each and say thats all the cash you have. They won't ask again. After the hour is up, you go up the elevator to a hotel room and you have 30 mins to do your thing with your girl.

For a cheaper price and a similar system of karaoke room and getting to choose your partner, you may opt to go to Bukchang-Dong, a neighborhood next to Myeong-dong. It costs about $180k to $200k. You get a karaoke room and a line up of girls. After you choose your partner, she will strip down and do a nude show. Afterwards, she will be in nothing but her panties and she will ask you to take off your top as well. Your hands can roam free if you like. Like the room salon, you will drink, talk and sing. At the end, there will be no full service but your partner will give you a bbj and a HJ until completion.
Bro, do you have any exact location of room saloon to introduce in Gangnam? Is it going alone will be ok?
Old 28-12-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi to all bros!

My first post here. I'll be going to Seoul for biz meetings on the week of 16 jan. If there any bros here going to Seoul during that time we may meet up for some great fun?
Old 28-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi to all bro,

I'll be heading down to Seoul on the week of 16 Jan for biz meetings. Any bros here wanna hang out and look for some great fun together?
Old 31-12-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Currently in Seoul with Family until 4th Jan. So if anyone wanna to meet up, do pm me! =D But just a warning, I'm a newbie in the chiong scene in Korea.
Old 31-12-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Wah good stuff xia, maybe i join you
Old 09-01-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vc70a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
Thanks Slicker! it will be useful if you can share the locations/names if possible?
Bro which karaoke in Bukchang-Dong? Recommendation please? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1