The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
No lah...it's you to show me whenever I come to GZ...I understand as I was the one who told him abt you and I was worry whether I did the right thing.......kekeke!

btw, c2b2 show me the pic u and oyking eating in hawker center....please dun wear that watch in China...too shiny....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
taikor,

driven by common interest and common playground and waiting for you to show us the way mah.....
Bro FGG, thank you very much for hooking us up. Taikor Willie is the best buddy one can get in GZ. Gave a full lesson of life in GZ, not only cheong perspective also about living in GZ. Then take me to the great cheong places. Oops sorry, not take me hor.. Drive me/us some more in his nice beautiful new ride.. Really appreciate very much..
Old 06-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Bro FGG, thank you very much for hooking us up. Taikor Willie is the best buddy one can get in GZ. Gave a full lesson of life in GZ, not only cheong perspective also about living in GZ. Then take me to the great cheong places. Oops sorry, not take me hor.. Drive me/us some more in his nice beautiful new ride.. Really appreciate very much..
Nice to know you found good company...me will be in CP next month, catch up with you there ?
Old 06-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
wakko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Went to yu long as recommended by fastlizard. Overall i agree with the reviews stated in this thread, great service, selection ok, so so. Worth a try/visit, no regrets. Many thanks to fastlizard for his info!
Old 06-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster (M)

ZenMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Up you my very humble 1 point, thats all I have... Thank you for the FR. The photos are definitely fake but I know you can reject the girls sent by the OKT by paying her some taxi fare and give a call to the OKT to send another until you are satisfied. But anyway, at 400rmb I am sure you didnt expect that much anyway
Which part of GZ do you live?
Thanks for the point though I have no idea what they are for. The point system confuses me. Anyway, its good to know I have options to choose from.

Actually I'm staying at hotel at Tianhe road but I am going apartment hunting tomorrow. Probably finding a place in Haizhu district. Know any hot spots there?
Old 08-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Nice to know you found good company...me will be in CP next month, catch up with you there ?
Bro, it would be an honour and my pleasure to meet up. You are usually in CP for a long period so I am sure we will find the time. Please let me your dates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenMaster View Post
Thanks for the point though I have no idea what they are for. The point system confuses me. Anyway, its good to know I have options to choose from.

Actually I'm staying at hotel at Tianhe road but I am going apartment hunting tomorrow. Probably finding a place in Haizhu district. Know any hot spots there?
The point system is an encouragement for you to write more FR for the benefit of the readers. When you hit 500 point, you get a free massage. why Haizhu?
Old 08-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

ZenMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The point system is an encouragement for you to write more FR for the benefit of the readers. When you hit 500 point, you get a free massage. why Haizhu?
I see. Well I'm aiming for that free massage now.

My workplace is on line 8.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sgarsemen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quiet disppointed w my trip to GuangZhou...
Can't find anything... Try hunting @ JianShe Liu Ma Lu... Nothing on the seen...
Old 09-07-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
rafflesgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

actually i find guangzhou is a rather boring place, not hardcore enough for me as i use to play in jakarta, more expensive there but ;ife is like a heaven for man!
Old 09-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafflesgan View Post
actually i find guangzhou is a rather boring place, not hardcore enough for me as i use to play in jakarta, more expensive there but life is like a heaven for man!
Yes ceweks are wilder!
Alexis Entertainment Complex comes to mind.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sydcabbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I'll take my Aussie boss to GuangZhou next week, and I need some good recommendations on pickup bars with quality Working Girls in it OR if some bros have really good contacts either independent WG or good agent with quality girls.

Thanks alot.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydcabbie View Post
Hi Bros,

I'll take my Aussie boss to GuangZhou next week, and I need some good recommendations on pickup bars with quality Working Girls in it OR if some bros have really good contacts either independent WG or good agent with quality girls.

Thanks alot.
Refer to post #1157 on page 78. KAMA, 246 HengFu lu. I was there in April, after 11pm the place should be packed with WG. Many Colombians and Russians. ST rate should be 500 to 600rmb.
Old 19-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgarsemen View Post
Quiet disppointed w my trip to GuangZhou...
Can't find anything... Try hunting @ JianShe Liu Ma Lu... Nothing on the seen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafflesgan View Post
actually i find guangzhou is a rather boring place, not hardcore enough for me as i use to play in jakarta, more expensive there but ;ife is like a heaven for man!
So sorry to hear of your experience in GZ. Indeed, it is not happening at all in 'cheong' terms. I think I need to start working my way to Shanghai. Its so happening there.

Did any of you try the weixin numbers that I posted and PM? Any good?
Old 19-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So sorry to hear of your experience in GZ. Indeed, it is not happening at all in 'cheong' terms. I think I need to start working my way to Shanghai. Its so happening there.

Did any of you try the weixin numbers that I posted and PM? Any good?
Now I Beri free in the room and I might as well try! too late for PZL now...haiz!
Old 19-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Now I Beri free in the room and I might as well try! too late for PZL now...haiz!
Not too late. Go now to PZL for 2 hours and start your KTV session at 6.30pm ma.. But anyway, if you play weixin, I am sure you will get a lot of girls due to the poor biz in CP now.
but bro, on the contrary, you dont need, you have so many in your pockets already. I need you to hook me up with some.. Too lonely liao
Old 19-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23623 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not too late. Go now to PZL for 2 hours and start your KTV session at 6.30pm ma.. But anyway, if you play weixin, I am sure you will get a lot of girls due to the poor biz in CP now.
but bro, on the contrary, you dont need, you have so many in your pockets already. I need you to hook me up with some.. Too lonely liao
We shall explore further when we meet! all of them hunger for maos oredi!see u real soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1