The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold
MP étiquette

Ok here is the lowdown, just wanna find out from bros if i did the wrong thing.

Went to an MP today telling myself i am only going for massage. just nice i am left with 28 dollars in my wallet.

Go in ask the rate, 25sgd/30mins ok swee. tell the gal i want to massage my leg area cos very tired there. she do do do for 15mins. then started the usual. asked me if i wanted happy ending. i told her, no cannot as i am very tired and most likely won't come. she don't believe but kept massaging near my ass. Then she asked me to turn around. and then went to lube my lil bro. i told her don't la i cannot cum one today. she say she want to try. i told her i didn't bring money leh. she said they accept card.

Since she is quite pretty and young i didn't resist any further, just reiterated i won't be able to come today. when i wanted to roam to help in making me high. no, ask her for mild cat bath, no. fake moan, no. take off top to look see only? no. really sian more than half
in the end she kept trying and trying really cannot make me cum for 15mins. i told her "told you so" she asked for extension but noting that so many things all cannot i said no i don't want extend.

in the end when going to pay i took out my 25sgd and pass to her, she said no, its 75 dollars. i said, 1) i told you a lot of times i wanted only massage leh, you tried and failed i didn't get my happy ending i still have to pay? some more this cannot that cannot. massage also 1/2 past 6. i told her i max pay her 50 but must use card. she face turn black snatch my card from me and pass to her colleague. her col tried ...then replied....Nets ca ma? i was like.....sianz half.....i told her i don't have nets card as i passed to my CO the night before to withdraw cash for grocery.

Then stuck there. then she said "Fark la, considered i bad luck, snatch my wallet from me and took out 28 dollars. then turned to her colleagues and told them " remember this guy's face ah" i was like....-.-" no happy ending some more tio scolded.

What i wanna find out from bros here is? am i really too much? don't zap me la guide me ok? i promise more lobangs and FRs

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: MP étiquette

Not at all.

I think alot depends on how you tell them, if you smile smile and tell them dowan lah, they may think you are easy to "makan" and may try to take you for a ride.

When they said, remember your face, you shd have told them not to bother, you're not coming back and they can take the $28 and go f**k themselves.

Who Shags Wins
Old 10-10-2011, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of
Re: MP étiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
:
:
What i wanna find out from bros here is? am i really too much? don't zap me la guide me ok? i promise more lobangs and FRs
imho, by telling her excuses like "I most likely won't cum" is to set her a challenge and indirectly asking for the service. So yes, you did wrong there.

In your mind, you think you can get away with a free HJ by limiting the cash you brought and yet allowing her to "try" you. The fact that you further ask for those other services like moan, topless, etc. means you're simply trying to be a freeloader.

Good try, but if you really ask me, you're TOO MUCH. Should be zapped.
Wrong wrong wrong. That's it.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those people don't take no for an answer.
They're very insistent.
If you're not a green horn, you shouldn't go to those places for a real massage.
If you can't come, their extra futile attempt in trying to make you come will be counted in their service.
Just like when you go to Geylang, after you enter the room, can't come, the girl also wanted to take money, can you say no, well, outside, her protector will be waiting for you.
Not sure, if you're trying to act blur, by going to those places to ask for a real massage!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheHornyDevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I were u, I don't pay. What can they do except bar u from rhe place. Call police? Cheh, they want trouble is it?

But if u d ask for seevice and don't pay, well, they got bouncers one. A few places even got connections.

Btw, where this place ah? I b sure not to go. Boycott.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah seems like you got "serviced" and refused to pay. Braddah, have you ever considered spending your hard earned money on other things than paid sex? I mean using the money to take a gal out, hobbies, books, movies, or even just a snack or a drink (non-alcoholic)?
Old 11-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post

Went to an MP today telling myself i am only going for massage. just nice i am left with 28 dollars in my wallet.

Go in ask the rate, 25sgd/30mins ok swee. tell the gal i want to massage my leg area cos very tired there. she do do do for 15mins. then started the usual. asked me if i wanted happy ending. i told her, no cannot as i am very tired and most likely won't come. she don't believe but kept massaging near my ass. Then she asked me to turn around. and then went to lube my lil bro. i told her don't la i cannot cum one today. she say she want to try. i told her i didn't bring money leh. she said they accept card.

Since she is quite pretty and young i didn't resist any further, just reiterated i won't be able to come today. when i wanted to roam to help in making me high. no, ask her for mild cat bath, no. fake moan, no. take off top to look see only? no. really sian more than half
in the end she kept trying and trying really cannot make me cum for 15mins. i told her "told you so" she asked for extension but noting that so many things all cannot i said no i don't want extend.

in the end when going to pay i took out my 25sgd and pass to her, she said no, its 75 dollars. i said, 1) i told you a lot of times i wanted only massage leh, you tried and failed i didn't get my happy ending i still have to pay? some more this cannot that cannot. massage also 1/2 past 6. i told her i max pay her 50 but must use card. she face turn black snatch my card from me and pass to her colleague. her col tried ...then replied....Nets ca ma? i was like.....sianz half.....i told her i don't have nets card as i passed to my CO the night before to withdraw cash for grocery.

Then stuck there. then she said "Fark la, considered i bad luck, snatch my wallet from me and took out 28 dollars. then turned to her colleagues and told them " remember this guy's face ah" i was like....-.-" no happy ending some more tio scolded.

goes to this type of place no money still want to try? talk cock...
Old 11-10-2011, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 17
Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!Erasure is one of the Best!

Dear TS,

I dun know how old are you, but if u r an old bird...den shame on u...

U bring so little money its ok...but dun expect to go to such massage joints to get a decent massage! Wtf do u expect? The gals at MPs dun earn much for massage, of course there will be specials for most of them. U tell then u dun wan...yet succumb to lust and ask to touch here and there, what do u expect?

When her hand touches ur cock, a service is provided. Whether u cum or not it doesn't matter. If u dun cum, its called BAD /POOR service and the very most u dun patronize such places in the future. U dun refuse to pay up understand??!!! Learn ur mistake and grow up

Soul, I hear you calling,
Oh baby please,
Give a little respect,
To me....
Old 11-10-2011, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Braddah, I'm surprised the pimps don't come after you.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Samster

Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

ok la seriously pls don't turn this into a flame war. i really just want to know. as for mp's dishing out good massage i have had good experiences of great massage from MPs so no, i am afraid i can't agree with ya.

I hope ppl who flame me can also see that i genuinely wanted to pay for it but they misinformed me abt the facility to pay. I even passed them my card already wor. I guess you are entitled to your assumptions and views since i posted this up.

Since there seems to be general consensus on paying, i guess i'll drop by to pass her the remainder of the money 75sgd then.

i just wanted to know the norm. i have been cheonging the scene for abt a few years now and never encountered such a situation where i cannot come. thats why i post to seek your advice. if general consensus of the right thing to do is to pay then i will pay.simple as that.

Thanks for the input so far. appreciate ALL the inputs

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
AdamKhan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Braddah seems like you got "serviced" and refused to pay. Braddah, have you ever considered spending your hard earned money on other things than paid sex? I mean using the money to take a gal out, hobbies, books, movies, or even just a snack or a drink (non-alcoholic)?
bro from all your posts i get the feeling youve come on sbf to clean up issit??
Old 11-10-2011, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Not at all.

I think alot depends on how you tell them, if you smile smile and tell them dowan lah, they may think you are easy to "makan" and may try to take you for a ride.

When they said, remember your face, you shd have told them not to bother, you're not coming back and they can take the $28 and go f**k themselves.
I told them with a tired tired face. how? no la i dontwant to do that cos i don't want to make so many enemies. so i just walked away

Old 11-10-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
imho, by telling her excuses like "I most likely won't cum" is to set her a challenge and indirectly asking for the service. So yes, you did wrong there.

In your mind, you think you can get away with a free HJ by limiting the cash you brought and yet allowing her to "try" you. The fact that you further ask for those other services like moan, topless, etc. means you're simply trying to be a freeloader.

Good try, but if you really ask me, you're TOO MUCH. Should be zapped.
Wrong wrong wrong. That's it.
Bro, total i told her
Her: you want special anot
Me: No,
Her: why
Me: i cannot cum today
Her: hmmm you yesterday got make love ah
me: ya so cannot cum one today
after she turn me around
Me: eh massage only
Her: lai la, let me try
Me: no
Her: why? it will be good(already lubed up my dick)
Me: i told you i cannot cum today liao don't la
Her: (she kept going on)
Me: sigh you got accept credit card anot
Her: yea have
Me:sigh *this is where i should have told her again i don't want i guess*

as i said earlier la bro. you are entitled to your opinion and assume that i purposely didn't bring enough cash. i can't convince you la. you see my other posts see if i ever pull such stunt anot. i got so little points i can keep this to myself and save my points but i didnt cos i really wanted to know what should be done.

since i asked for your opinions i'll respect them. thanks again

Old 11-10-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 19
pizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of lightpizzaboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamKhan View Post
bro from all your posts i get the feeling youve come on sbf to clean up issit??
Could tis person be AV mole or he is commisioner for SPF??
Old 11-10-2011, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
Those people don't take no for an answer.
They're very insistent.
If you're not a green horn, you shouldn't go to those places for a real massage.
If you can't come, their extra futile attempt in trying to make you come will be counted in their service.
Just like when you go to Geylang, after you enter the room, can't come, the girl also wanted to take money, can you say no, well, outside, her protector will be waiting for you.
Not sure, if you're trying to act blur, by going to those places to ask for a real massage!
bro thanks for your comment. no i am not a greenhorn la, not lao jiao either. never encountered this but what you said does make sense too.even though i never go into GL legal hse and don't come. but the last time the okt in those hse ever tell me before if the gal no good then full refund leh? so that one is bluff one ah? quite a few hse okt tell me this before leh

again on the last part, i ever get very good massage from this joints leh. nt trying to act blur, really.

thanks again for your comment, its a very diplomatic one ^^ much appreciated.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1