The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 13-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
When I was young I cant afford hotel, so went to buy a tent and bonked my gf in places like ECP, Ubin, Sentosa and more...
bro, i know other beach can but u sure sentosa can? once i pitch tent at sentosa near the beach around 1am and just started bonking my gf when the beach patrol came knocking on my tent. damm malu as they know we were bonking inside. they say pitch tent in sentosa need permission. can only pitch at a designated area where all the tents are.

ECP still ok but paris ris beach alot of peeping toms. Kena 2 times there. Once was we open our tent small window but the window facing the sea. Halfway bonking, saw a head peeping at us. Another time didn't open any window, was very sure the tent zip all the way up. Bonk my gf inside and we slept topless inside. Next morning, found the zip 1/4 down.
Old 13-12-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
When I was young I cant afford hotel, so went to buy a tent and bonked my gf in places like ECP, Ubin, Sentosa and more...
bro, i know other beach can but u sure sentosa can? once i pitch tent at sentosa near the beach around 1am and just started bonking my gf when the beach patrol came knocking on my tent. damm malu as they know we were bonking inside. they say pitch tent in sentosa need permission. can only pitch at a designated area where all the tents are.

ECP still ok but paris ris beach alot of peeping toms. Kena 2 times there. Once was we open our tent small window but the window facing the sea. Halfway bonking, saw a head peeping at us. Another time didn't open any window, was very sure the tent zip all the way up. Bonk my gf inside and we slept topless inside. Next morning, found the zip 1/4 down.
Old 14-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
ass_robber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sentosa beach can.... can do in the water also... I got do before.... rasa sentosa side... no patrol
Old 14-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Samster

sentosa beach can.... can do in the water also... I got do before.... rasa sentosa side... no patrol
Old 14-12-2006, 03:35 AM
iceman8989

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

A frd of mine tlod me her ex-bf did it to her @ Katong Shopping Complex staircase. Apparently nobody uses that particular short cut to Marine parade.

From wat i was told its more like a force quick FJ.

Guess when little bro is on the heat its ON.
Old 14-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
not all dicks will bring me to mood, his dick must be 7" long, otherwise don't show off infront of me lar..
Wah, 7" dick then will get u to the mood? Not many asian guys can meet your requirement I think.
I for one will stand aside liao.
Old 14-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Wah, 7" dick then will get u to the mood? Not many asian guys can meet your requirement I think.
I for one will stand aside liao.

Huh..... Let me check again...... Never seen something so big also...

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 14-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nicomax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On top of Orchard Mrt Station, wee hrs of the nite, perform doggie directly under the moonlight, damn shoik!!!
Old 14-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 21
ace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyace7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I remember a survey that said "length is not the most important", rather the "toughness/hardness of the dick" is more important... Hee hee... This is why we ,asians, are so in demand... hee hee...
Old 14-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Fucking in the public area

There've been so many listings of public areas meant for the spur-of-the-moment fucks, quickies or otherwise.

What I'd like to know are FRs of public areas where one can clinch a good long fuck DURING THE DAYTIME ...
You see, I've been challenged by my latest MILF of a catch. Yes, yes ... I know she's very much a nympho but for her killer body, I guess I'm prepared to go to the extremes lor.

If all else fails, I'm considering talking her into compromising ... I'd buy up all tickets for a GV Gold Class screening.
Over the couple of hours, we could be bonking left, right, centre on any of the reclinable seats of choice ... & have finger food & wine served as well.
Just one thing though, any of you familiar with the operations in GV?? I mean, would there be any staff that could chance upon our tryst from the projection room or such??

Time to change back my avatar.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 14-12-2006, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
There've been so many listings of public areas meant for the spur-of-the-moment fucks, quickies or otherwise.

What I'd like to know are FRs of public areas where one can clinch a good long fuck DURING THE DAYTIME ...
You see, I've been challenged by my latest MILF of a catch. Yes, yes ... I know she's very much a nympho but for her killer body, I guess I'm prepared to go to the extremes lor.

If all else fails, I'm considering talking her into compromising ... I'd buy up all tickets for a GV Gold Class screening.
Over the couple of hours, we could be bonking left, right, centre on any of the reclinable seats of choice ... & have finger food & wine served as well.
Just one thing though, any of you familiar with the operations in GV?? I mean, would there be any staff that could chance upon our tryst from the projection room or such??

Time to change back my avatar.
Hi KingEros ... how have you been? My Liverpool friend.
Old 15-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicomax View Post
On top of Orchard Mrt Station, wee hrs of the nite, perform doggie directly under the moonlight, damn shoik!!!

u spiderman? climb to the roof of orchard mrt station and bonk mary jane there ah?
Old 15-12-2006, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83 View Post
Hi KingEros ... how have you been? My Liverpool friend.
Long time no see ... NS already?? Which unit??
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 15-12-2006, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ass_robber View Post
dun get bitten by jellyfish
Old 15-12-2006, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

wah, next time dont sleep topless la, if something happen, where got time to wear clothes. somemore it can be very cold at night...

u all moan too loud is it? that's why attract all the peeping toms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1