The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hpanky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the right income to get a SG wife

Hi TS..
I do had a similar thread too regarding job title..
Ya it does bothering me too when come to meeting an old friend and have some chats..or pursuing a new relationship..The first few questions bound to be like..what are u doing now..what's your job etc..

I'm 40s and in another kind of driver..Gross Annual income is about 52k inclusive bonuses..full Cpf from employer.. and will be increasing yearly ...also with excellent benefits like insurance... annual leave about 17days...Medical even covers spouse and kids... and my other driver kakis is earnings more as they're longer in this line..But in the end our title still as driver.

Last edited by hpanky; 03-01-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
tuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samstertuarfik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

no 5k above no talk
Old 04-01-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones View Post
Dear bros,

I am seeking your honest opinion on this.

I am in my mid thirties and find it extremely hard to get a date in singapore becasue of my career or lack of it.

I am currently a driver drawing a salary of $1800 and there are many women who seemed to get frightened away the moment i mention my job and career.

I am not pro China, vietnamese or women from other countries as I simply do not trust them. yes, chinese women are hotter than sg women without a doubt, yet i am not looking for a gf nor a fling but a wife.

Can i know what is the suitable salary for a men to get a date/wife at age 35/36 years old.

I am an o level graduate only. Though I had very good academic results (8 A1s and 1 A2) for O levels, I did not proceed to study A levels and university as my family is simply to poor at that point of time. My mum is sick and cannot work and my dad is retrenched so I had to start working immediately after O levels.

I am finding it so hard to get attached now. I am looking for women that are 29- 30 years old
With a salary of only $1800, i am afraid even china or vietnam women also not interested. You might need to explore more backward countries like myanmar or laos to look for a prospective wife. Good luck bro! I don't envy your position.
Old 04-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 8
Jimmyboss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimmyboss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

depend how you spend and your lifestyle, fugal lifestyle 2k can liao
Old 06-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjones View Post

The problem comes when the question is dropped:

"So what do you do for a living?"

I really cringe to reply to this - a delivery driver.

Almost immediately, I noticed the 180 degree change in their expression and i see them drawing big crosses on their paper on the slot with my name on.

They seemed so digusted with my job that they write me off immediately from their shortlist
From what you have written earlier, u have quite good results in O level. I would recommend you go for a part time diploma to upgrade your skills. This would help you to get a better paying job in the future.

Furthermore if you were to tell someone u r working as a delivery driver now but taking courses to improve yourself. I am sure the person would have a much better impression of you as a person.

Good luck.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
thomas is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No education is not an excuse bro. Upgrade urself etc. I dont look down on drivers but I duno y u want to be one. Make good use of Ur good looks. Be a salesman instead. I can guarantee u will earn better than a driver if u work hard.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ricky85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually the ideal income for a man to get married is zero...that way you don't pay alimony! But jokes aside,the truth is that women will want to marry a higher earning giy, almost always and regardless of what they say. So what's the right income depends on who you are dating and how that person is financially placed.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Each of the person in your family + you (daily expenses) that you need to feed all with the amount of 1k each, this will give you a rough total for that.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky85 View Post
Actually the ideal income for a man to get married is zero...that way you don't pay alimony! But jokes aside,the truth is that women will want to marry a higher earning giy, almost always and regardless of what they say. So what's the right income depends on who you are dating and how that person is financially placed.
Men = hot sexy girl
Women = capable men

It's the human instinct. They want a comfort life. We want hot sexy partner.

The hotter you want the more she demands as competition increases.

So there are no amount to this. You want lesser expectation get a lesser partner.

Will you married a fat ugly and low income girl? 30 plus?

The opposite is the same. Why would a decently attractive young women stuck with a lowly educated. 1800 income guy?

1800 is really low. Any hard working person is able to draw 3 k and above.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

You still have many good years ahead. You about 35 years old.

My take:

1) With your good O levels result, go and enroll part-time at the Polys.
Choose a course you like and it would be easier to study.

2) Change job once you graduated from the Poly. Study hard at the Poly
and with good GPA, can enroll into the University (full time or part-time)

3) Try hard to save while studying. Avoiding unnecessary spending like
spa.

4) If you persevere 5 to 8 years during study and manage to get a local U
degree, at 40 to 43 years you still at your prime and you must continue
maintain your looks with dieting and exercising.

From my experience, older single women ( 30 years and above) cares a great deal about a man academics qualifications. Once you have a poly diploma or u degree, you can cast your net farther to select your future spouse.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

What is the right income to get a SG wife ?

That is no such thing as "right income" to get marry. If both parties willing to sacrifices and love each other, a take home combined nett salaries of 2K is enough to maintain 2 of you and a 3 room HDB flat. If one junior comes along soon, family nett income of 3.5K is the minimal.
Old 10-02-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

2K net salary for both person is not practical...u would really be living in hardship...3.5k with baby...u might as well not give birth...kid would lack a lot of things and more suffering....

If u want a sg wife...i think minimum u earn 5k bah...unless u find those really lazy kind that dun mind u earn very low salary...

Otherwise better off to look foreigners that live in rural areas...End of the day...everyone get married to have a better life....no one will get married to have a worse life than they are currently having....

If u want someone to be with u when u can hardly feed urself...it shows how much u love her...

Lastly...there is only so far love can carry both of u...we are living in the real world...bread and butter is a realistic issue that we need to face...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 10-02-2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
2K net salary for both person is not practical...u would really be living in hardship...3.5k with baby...u might as well not give birth...kid would lack a lot of things and more suffering....

If u want a sg wife...i think minimum u earn 5k bah...unless u find those really lazy kind that dun mind u earn very low salary...

Otherwise better off to look foreigners that live in rural areas...End of the day...everyone get married to have a better life....no one will get married to have a worse life than they are currently having....

If u want someone to be with u when u can hardly feed urself...it shows how much u love her...

Lastly...there is only so far love can carry both of u...we are living in the real world...bread and butter is a realistic issue that we need to face...
I think you need at leas $2.5k.
Get a house first. Who wants a man who can't even have a house?

House buy is cheap. Don't been choosy. ground floor or 2nd floor. 200k or 300k 10% cpf, 5% cash.

can get

I'm making less than $2k but it's in US dollar. So moving to Thailand.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS,

Answer: Never enough.

Don't be too fixated at marriage. Focus on expanding your horizons.

35 is still young as long young at heart. Open your mind and don't limit yourself. Parachutes work best when open.Parachute yourself into another job.

Your O level sounds good, and you seem to be willing to learn. Download GPS and use it to drive fix routes to get feel. Then, parachute to next job.
Grab & Uber easily double your pay after paying for car and petrol.

On side income, can do a bit of freelance.

All the Best Bro.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
It is simply your expectations that prevents you from getting a date. No matter your profession or salary, as long as you set your target below you own status, you will find a date. And both work towards a future.

If the gal expects a house or for you to have a high paying job, look elsewhere. SG is not as bad as you think.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1