The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Go steady?

Hi all, i am not a newbie here, but very seldom do I post anything.
got something here to ask u guys for some opinions.

thru chatline (scare to see my next month phone bill), managed to know this girl, and get her to call me off line. onli when she called me again and we chatted, then i know she is a malay.
so we chatted a lots over the past few days, even till 4am in the morning 1 day. talked abt many things, and i managed to keep asking her lots of sex stuff. she lost her virgin to her previous bf, who is a chinese also. and it happened that that guy was much older than her (she 23, he 34), and got a ROM fiancee. she initiated the break off after knowing that he is engaged.

but, throughout the 7 months period when they were toether, he managed to poke her many times. she said 1 weeks 3 times, since started to do it, will go to his flat at sengkang, or hotel, at staircase or in the car before.

she is kind of shy n reserved gal, so i was surprised that she willing to do all that for the ex. n even surprised that she willing to talk to me abt all that. i found something not very right. she kind of sticky to me, even though we havent met, n she said she shy to meet me yet. but will sms me now n then, kind of like a stead. n even said if we have the attraction to each others then we will do it. so she wants something to go steady.

but, i am out there to get some fun, flirt. im not going into steady yet, at least now. i really wanna have a hand on her since i nvr touch a minah before, but seriously i dun wanna be a jerk, using love as a bait and later on dump after the fun. i want something a mutual fun, no string attached, fcuk buddy or 炮友 u may say.
we exchanged photo, and she rally looks very decent, not those wild minah gals.

any suggestions for me guy?
Old 24-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 23
kingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud ofkingcopa has much to be proud of
Re: Go steady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx
Hi all, i am not a newbie here, but very seldom do I post anything.
got something here to ask u guys for some opinions.

thru chatline (scare to see my next month phone bill), managed to know this girl, and get her to call me off line. onli when she called me again and we chatted, then i know she is a malay.
so we chatted a lots over the past few days, even till 4am in the morning 1 day. talked abt many things, and i managed to keep asking her lots of sex stuff. she lost her virgin to her previous bf, who is a chinese also. and it happened that that guy was much older than her (she 23, he 34), and got a ROM fiancee. she initiated the break off after knowing that he is engaged.

but, throughout the 7 months period when they were toether, he managed to poke her many times. she said 1 weeks 3 times, since started to do it, will go to his flat at sengkang, or hotel, at staircase or in the car before.

she is kind of shy n reserved gal, so i was surprised that she willing to do all that for the ex. n even surprised that she willing to talk to me abt all that. i found something not very right. she kind of sticky to me, even though we havent met, n she said she shy to meet me yet. but will sms me now n then, kind of like a stead. n even said if we have the attraction to each others then we will do it. so she wants something to go steady.

but, i am out there to get some fun, flirt. im not going into steady yet, at least now. i really wanna have a hand on her since i nvr touch a minah before, but seriously i dun wanna be a jerk, using love as a bait and later on dump after the fun. i want something a mutual fun, no string attached, fcuk buddy or 炮友 u may say.
we exchanged photo, and she rally looks very decent, not those wild minah gals.

Dun mess up other gal life if u r only for fun or fuck...........
Old 24-05-2005, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 22
Siong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud ofSiong2 has much to be proud of

Old 24-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
i really wanna have a hand on her since i nvr touch a minah before, but seriously i dun wanna be a jerk, using love as a bait and later on dump after the fun.
Two contradicting logic ... case of no solution, as they say in higher mathematics
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 24-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute

If that gal never met you and can tell all those things, then she is not shy and reserved. Don't you think it's contradicting for a gal to share something like that with a stranger? While you are thinking of wanting to get involved with her or not, maybe, she's thinking ways of conning you? I'm not trying to imply that there are no decent gals from chatline, it's just that it's better to safe than sorry. Why risk yourself in a sticky situation? Maybe, one of these days, you'll start another thread, asking advice on how to lose that sticky gal.

Btw, you are being a jerk now because you are thinking of fooling with her. Sorry, for being so harsh but that's the truth.

Just take care and do what you deem fit.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 24-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowlunar04
If that gal never met you and can tell all those things, then she is not shy and reserved. Don't you think it's contradicting for a gal to share something like that with a stranger? While you are thinking of wanting to get involved with her or not, maybe, she's thinking ways of conning you? I'm not trying to imply that there are no decent gals from chatline, it's just that it's better to safe than sorry. Why risk yourself in a sticky situation? Maybe, one of these days, you'll start another thread, asking advice on how to lose that sticky gal.

Btw, you are being a jerk now because you are thinking of fooling with her. Sorry, for being so harsh but that's the truth.

Just take care and do what you deem fit.
thx, git wat u mean!
Old 25-05-2005, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
sean72 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

have u wonder maybe the pic is not her. i had such experience b4. the gal a malay too, turn out to be a divoice ugly women with a kid
Old 25-05-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

as a cheongster, i tink we still muz keep our conscience while seeking fun out there la. for me i would only go for no strings attached sex, yep in dat case, i wont get trap in such a situation which the gal cry father cry mother arh, threaten to jump coz i ditch her as i dun love her at all. so yea, she may do e same if she realise wads ur true intention lo. well, i can only advise u not to cheat people's feeling as wad goes around comes ard, one day u mayb cheated oso. so b4 u poke, search your heart, isit worth the risk and problems for such sticky situation. juz my 2cents worth of comments. -kaizer-
Old 25-05-2005, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 22
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me sacrifice and meet her for u, if she chio and u like, then u appear and i will fuck off. If she ugly, then i will settle for u. Brother right....
Old 25-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

haha like that i can help also...

anyway, nothing is fixed as yet, can meet up see how then maybe stead liao due to some other reasons break one.... she might be the one that wanna break after u bonk her right?

no ventures no gains, it is all up to you to think loh....
Old 25-05-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
even though we havent met, n she said she shy to meet me yet. but will sms me now n then, kind of like a stead.
bro, rest assured you are not the only person she is hooking up with.

anyway, you havent even met her yet, so you dont know if her look is bad news, right? so still gotta wear your best adidas jogging shoes to be safe.....
Old 26-05-2005, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
hothandlebar is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
...i am out there to get some fun, flirt. im not going into steady yet, at least now. i really wanna have a hand on her since i nvr touch a minah before, but seriously i dun wanna be a jerk, using love as a bait and later on dump after the fun. i want something a mutual fun, no string attached, fcuk buddy or 炮友 u may say.
better to tell her upfront of your intention and if she still insists of carrying on with you, at least you've made urself clear and she can't claim that you're a jerk. if you truly don't wish to be a jerk at any cost, guess the best you can do is go cut your gu gu lor!
Old 26-05-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

its possible to hint abit here and there as well la... as in, meet her up in person first, to verify if she is the one, meet and have dinner first la... no commitment of cos
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1