The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Any bro in Shenzhen today wants a few drinks together? Am thinking of heading to B club at Jia Ning Na plaza, luohu, 9/10 pm. PM me, thanks.
I'm here, but in FuTian area.....
Old 24-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinseh View Post
I'm here, but in FuTian area.....
Bro, I'm in Futian as well, staying at Sheraton.
Just take the metro to Luohu la, only 15 mins. 9.30pm on boh?
Old 24-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksst View Post
Bro, I'm in Futian as well, staying at Sheraton.
Just take the metro to Luohu la, only 15 mins. 9.30pm on boh?
Bro, I thinking of going over to 水立方 to chill and relax with massages. Don't really feel like going to LuoHu lah, tomorrow morning got early meeting....
Old 25-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
ksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterksst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinseh View Post
Bro, I thinking of going over to 水立方 to chill and relax with massages. Don't really feel like going to LuoHu lah, tomorrow morning got early meeting....

No prob bro. You can try 678 opposite Sheraton, some of the 技师 not bad too. Some even will help you scrub your back in the bath tub in the room �ÿÿÿD
Old 26-07-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
handyman1977 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhandyman1977 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone help me please. Which is the cheapest and fastest way to travel from HONG KONG AIPORT to SHENZHEN. Thanks.
Old 26-07-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 23
PaulVanDyk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyman1977 View Post
Can anyone help me please. Which is the cheapest and fastest way to travel from HONG KONG AIPORT to SHENZHEN. Thanks.
Bro, there's info few pages back. or google also have the answer.
Old 26-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 19
mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!mrRhodes is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by handyman1977 View Post
Cheapest = A43 then take train.
Fastest = Ferry.
Old 26-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

How is e situation in sz now? Is the SPA been sweep clean?
Old 27-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

First FR on the Shenzhen Thread.

Date 240711 and 250711.

Stayed in Luo hu for 2 nights at a friend's place.
Only went to the Dirty Footie at Fu Rong sauna centre, Luo Hu areas.
268rmb for 1.5 hrs (all inclusive of facilities). Though their facilities are seriously minimal.
Yanda in Shenzhen now is at its highest peak, according to all the sauna managers, due to the games.

Staff service level is way different from DongGuan. So i felt a little awkward. They treat you like friends instead of clients. Some may like it, some may not.

Went to Fu Rong. They have a so called viewing gallery at the sitting areas where you just ask the managers what the girl's number are when they walk past. One manager there is quite cute. Look a little like vivian hsu. Name is xiao ju. Speaks fluent bai hua... in fact everyone in shenzhen caters to the hongkong crowd.

Picked gal number 37 ,21 years of age. SYT looking.7.5/10 Talkative but highly KCed trained. Nice B-CUP. They will take off their tops during the hj session.

Gal Number 82. One of the most chio SYT there.9/10 Very "diao" face. Some of you may like it. Skinny, A-cup. really works well with the kuku.

My 2 cents Fr. Cheers
Old 28-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
virile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone recommend a good class hotel that is of close proximity to those places. My budget is about SGD200 per night.
Old 28-07-2011, 09:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by virile View Post
Can anyone recommend a good class hotel that is of close proximity to those places. My budget is about SGD200 per night.
Shangri La Luohu should be affordable with your budget..
Old 28-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
My MM tell ne, nearby got a place call 南澳, there got 水上酒店, the room floats on the water de leh. So at night when u really 做爱, the whole room is shaking!
Let go ai mai?
Wow....that's history since early this year. It was very HOT news then.

It's an illegal construction in existence as a private playground for some rich fellow for many years till it was exposed and no one government official dare to claim that it's authourise to build. The case was well exposed by internet till the Central Gov got very much involved. In the end it's too open an issue to be cover up and has to be torn down..............

Long gone liao.......haha...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 28-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post

It's an illegal construction in existence as a private playground for some rich fellow for many years till it was exposed and no one government official dare to claim that it's authourise to build. The case was well exposed by internet till the Central Gov got very much involved. In the end it's too open an issue to be cover up and has to be torn down..............

What! Torn down already!? I haven't go leh~~
Damn...... Was too slow...... sad........
Then CO, any other good place to recommend to go bor?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 28-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post

ah boi ... u want me to go holland izzit ???
Old 30-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
ah boi ... u want me to go holland izzit ???
Wah Liew, i also dunno mah, not everybody like u so often at china de leh. I thought it will be "FUN" mah~

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1