The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 10
kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by delerium View Post
Thanks to bro kodgekaide for sharing N*N* Yishun contact.

Those with sensitive heads beware!
OMG the twisting and turning will really blow your mind and leave you squirming with your back arched!
Sorry for the short FR but that’s really the big highlight, tho the masssge is good too.
Glad you enjoyed bro 👍🏻
Old 16-04-2024, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
ohmymother deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Relatively old bird / old lurker here. Been meaning to give some reviews as I've benefitted from the bros in this forum, but have not gotten down to doing so.

I should define what I think is edging - the ML makes you almost cum, stops just when you are about to do so, and does that all over again. Very few MLs actually do this. If have, I'll be eager to get the CTC from you!

With that said, here are my brief reviews of those I've tried, with thanks to the bros who have passed on the CTCs.

1. Coco from Hegre Massage thread. Does not edge. But by far best technique for building up and makes for big explosion. Price is way too high.

2. MM recommended by bro jackiekof. Edges once or twice on request. Cute and added service of BF - another thing I really like. Loses to Coco on technique, but not on anything else. Price is affordable. Best overall so far.

3. 7P over at SLG. Edges like crazy upon request, got me struggling a lot and moaning like a little girl. Best edging technique, but face/body not the easiest to get past.

4. Vicky (temp RTC) recommended by bro kazunori. Very erotic and different experience overall. Probably the most dominatrix type. Does not edge (based on my definition) but the techniques make you feel all kinds of strange. I had lots of prostate penetration play but personally not my thing, so a bit scared to go back. Some might love it.

Others I'm keen to try but have not had the time yet (thank you for the CTCs): bro Shiinn's Bugis contact - looks good and review sounds like good edging. Bro kazunori's orchard contact - could be similar to MM I hope? Bro sxhardrocker's / domboy's A*, and bro domboy's J.

Special mention - bro bignehneh's description at post 317 page 22 is really the best and exactly what I'm searching for. Unfortunately it's likely to be just a fictional story and there's probably no real CTC for this.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
And666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
Intro by a boss to gal Kiki at NN spa.
Long hair, petite,slim, and handful of joy.

Sure get lucky with her as that's what written on her chest. I asked her to let me see more..hahaha

Not only is she incredibly skilled at what she does, but her warm personality and genuine care made the entire session so enjoyable. Kiki's hands seem to have a magic touch, easing away all my tension and leaving me feeling rejuvenated and relaxed. Her beauty is just a bonus to her skills.

Looks: 7/10 (has that CFM look. sexy)
Body: 7/10, slim sexy body, slender legs. Nice waist to hold to prevent her from falling off horse
Massage: 8/10 (Good strength with nice teasing element)
Add-on: Must try her edging.

Looking to exchange if convenient
Bro can advise the location and name?
Old 16-04-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
AlwaysKopiTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Pmed to those keen
---

After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a massage shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, a syt ML caught my attention as she is sweet looking and playful kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a D cup in yoga pants and spaghetti top. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard sound of pulling down her spaghetti top.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin to put her boobs in between my rod the feeling was great at the same time she looked into my eyes,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming.I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 70 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc

-----

Bro im keen, able to share contacts please
Old 16-04-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsfloodme View Post
Thanks sxhardrocker for A* contact.

She looks older and darker in person. Got massage in nude without applying oil. After a while pop GQ and I opt for hj with boob rub. Somehow no edging for me. Take off her top and her C cup boobs with long nipples looks tasty. Signal her to let me zhut her. Also adjust my hands to finger her pussy while she hj me. Soon, I exploded on her hands.

Seems that it is a fuck shop as I heard other ML moaning in another room.

Damage: 58 + 80
Her massage is so so for me, but her edging fits me.
It is really hard to forget after that trip.

And yes, you are correct.
Old 17-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 21
newbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Recommended by bro jackiekof.

Went there on Monday and got served by MM.

Looks: 7/10
GFE: 10/10. She just keep smiling and her attitude is awesome. No complaints from her despite me taking a long time.
Massage: 7/10
Damage: $70+1B.
Take note, when making payment at the front desk, they won't show the $70 price. They will show you their package deal, just tell them you want basic $70 will do.
Edging/Teasing: 8/10

Rtm: Yes
Old 17-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1982 View Post
Recommended by bro jackiekof.

Went there on Monday and got served by MM.

Looks: 7/10
GFE: 10/10. She just keep smiling and her attitude is awesome. No complaints from her despite me taking a long time.
Massage: 7/10
Damage: $70+1B.
Take note, when making payment at the front desk, they won't show the $70 price. They will show you their package deal, just tell them you want basic $70 will do.
Edging/Teasing: 8/10

Rtm: Yes
Glad you enjoy,yeah she have really good attitude and high gfe
Old 17-04-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

sau2ssage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yesterday went to look for my masseuse as having bad body ache from golf and other CNY activity. I am told that she has move to a new location. The new place only have 1 room and the rest of the places are partitions.

Started with power massage that makes me scream due to the pain and ache. I didn’t really think of having any special because this ML didn’t give me any special at her old place (totally clean). At the end of the massage, suddenly I feel her oiling my ass crack. I just relax and enjoy while she continues to play with my ass crack and then balls. She slowly pulled up my ass and did a sensual hdly. I immediately bite my hands to prevent me from moaning out. Really too song. She continued for 5 mins before she allowed me to turn over. When I turned over, she continue playing with my shaft and balls. Right hand twisting my cock and left hand using her finger nails to torture my balls. She continued for a long long time and told me cannot shoot without her permission. She continue cock teasing my cock until I was arching my body and was going to knocked out. I never encounter this kind of torturing teasing and edging before. She continues until I was about to explode and then stop and play with my balls again and continue to play with my cock until I want to explode again before she stopped and tease my balls again. This continues for more than 10 mins before she came over to my side.

She whispered to me to unclip her bra and 2 nice C cup melons with erected nipples pops out. I sucked hungrily on her right breast and she said also need to suck on her left breast. She slowly continue to play with my cock until I was gg to explode. She then told me no shooting yet and move toward the top of the massage bed where she dangle her pair of melons and asked me to suck them again. I was really at the edge of eruption and feel extremely horny..

Then she stopped again and moved to the other side of the massage bed. She then lift up her T-shirt up all the way and said ok, now suck my tits again. I lightly chewed on her nipples until she was moaning softly. She then guided my hands to her pussy again and asked me to rub her……As I chewed softly on both her nipples and rub her pussy, she intensify on her hi and I fired a huge load with lots of cum. I don’t know why but after firing, my cock was still rocked hard. She playfully bent down to give it a light kiss and said her pussy feels so good.
Hi bro, can share ctc, location and dmg pls. Thanks!
Old 17-04-2024, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Pmed to those keen
Can share bro thanks
Old 17-04-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Pmed to those keen
Care share contact
Old 17-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxhardrocker View Post
lastest gal to join the edging trend is A*.

I had a truly knee-weakening experience during my massage therapy session with A*. She skillfully explored various sensual techniques, starting with attention to my lower back and eventually moving towards my groin area. She delicately elevated the intensity, with her version 海底捞月 with prostate massage. After quite a while she knew I would be too uncomfortable to continue laying down on my stomach. She signalled for me to turn over.

A* continued her skilled touch on my private and testicles, a combination of twists and tantalizing strokes. The experience was unlike anything I had encountered before; each time I thought I was reaching the end, she squeezed tight and tugged my sack to stop the release.

She playfully leaned forward and with full view of her breasts, She finally said "射吧"。

By time i am done, my legs were weak and needed to catch my breath.

Next round must try her full svc as she mentioned her favorite position that I have not tried before.
Hi bro, share ctc, location and dmg pls. Thanks!
Old 17-04-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by domboy View Post
J is back! No longer go 西部取精。 Now is 中区精准。TEL line

Best parts:
1. Have room
2. New skill - tried asking who thought her and she just laughed and asked "感觉如何?“

Hahaha。。。to those who have read my review and upped my points, I truly appreciate it. Visited her at her new location and among the first to be a happy victim under her new skills which i will name it 降龙掌。
Hi bro, can share contact, location and dmg pls? Thank you!
Old 17-04-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

ahkang2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share bro thanks
Old 18-04-2024, 06:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a massage shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, a syt ML caught my attention as she is sweet looking and playful kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a D cup in yoga pants and spaghetti top. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard sound of pulling down her spaghetti top.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin to put her boobs in between my rod the feeling was great at the same time she looked into my eyes,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming.I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 70 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc
Can share the contact? Thanks
Old 18-04-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
nkdskull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynkdskull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxhardrocker View Post
lastest gal to join the edging trend is A*.

I had a truly knee-weakening experience during my massage therapy session with A*. She skillfully explored various sensual techniques, starting with attention to my lower back and eventually moving towards my groin area. She delicately elevated the intensity, with her version 海底捞月 with prostate massage. After quite a while she knew I would be too uncomfortable to continue laying down on my stomach. She signalled for me to turn over.

A* continued her skilled touch on my private and testicles, a combination of twists and tantalizing strokes. The experience was unlike anything I had encountered before; each time I thought I was reaching the end, she squeezed tight and tugged my sack to stop the release.

She playfully leaned forward and with full view of her breasts, She finally said "射吧"。

By time i am done, my legs were weak and needed to catch my breath.

Next round must try her full svc as she mentioned her favorite position that I have not tried before.
Hi bro,

Mind sharing contact?
Will leave a FR.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1