The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2014, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 923 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore Visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Want to go holiday or screw PRC girl just head to Thailand 3D/2N free and easy tour.
Hotel and shopping cheap cheap.

Hassle free on visa issues and peace of mind.
ICA matters better don't play play.
the policy of ICA is very simple
that is to let the legal geylang china houses thrive and grow
more tax to the government
and suppress those streetwalkers prcs ,catch as many and deport them
streetwalkers prc in singapore do not pay tax to the anti vice
so they will suppress them at all cost
although the legal china whores in singapore are more expensive than the prc streetwalkers
the legal ones have 3 advantages
1)THE LEGAL china whores are checked for stds and hiv on a frequent basis
2) the legal china whores all have to go through ISO training similar to dongguan type training
3) THE legal china whores are all below 30 and younger than the streetwalkers, anti vice has a strict vettting policy for each yellow card application
Old 13-12-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

anyone know how to login facebook or sammyboy in china
thanks in advance
Old 13-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Dongguan Sauna ISO Service

Hahaha damn irony.

Now it's easier to find Dongguan Sauna ISO Service in Geylang legal house rather than in Dongguan.
Old 13-12-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
anyone know how to login facebook or sammyboy in china
thanks in advance
Sammyboy should not be a problem to access in China, but for Facebook, UTube etc, go to a free proxy server by trying a few on proxy server lists such as: http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html

I'd strongly suggest that you do NOT use these free proxy servers for sensitive banking etc tasks as many are nothing but sites set up to get passwords etc. You also want to make sure you are not still on the free proxy server, clear the cache, applets etc before you do any sensitive web tasks as some will still have you on it even though it appears that you're off.

And of late, there are even offers for VPN/proxy servers on subscription basis - albeit at a very low price - that are also rogue services whose intent is only to harvest sensitive information from the subscriber. Do not be seduced by offers of such services at too low a price and do conduct research/web search on its bonafides before you subscribe to any.

SEAJ
Old 13-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dongguan Sauna ISO Service

Quote:
Hahaha damn irony.

Now it's easier to find Dongguan Sauna ISO Service in Geylang legal house rather than in Dongguan.
Pls leh... With only 45mins to service how much can they WL do...
The moment u select the gal, the clocks start running liao...

Strip u
Bath u, short blow during bath
Dry u up
Little service at back
Turn over, service front
Kiss kiss neinei, kiss kiss didi, blow blow a bit...

Once u are half hard, cap on and ride liao...

If u call that ISO standard I really nothing to say loh...
Old 14-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dongguan Sauna ISO Service

Quote:
Hahaha damn irony.

the number of geylang legal china houses seems to be growing at a fast rate
while the exodus of prc wls from dongguan is increasing
how come the singapore government is increasing the supply of china wls to singapore shores? supply and demand?
Old 14-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 16
d0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond reputed0td0td0t has a reputation beyond repute

any bros can recommend me decent/cheap spas in SZ?
Old 14-12-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Luohu Humsup Action

Just arrived Luohu.

Paging for any humsup lo in the vicinity for some humsup fire mission.

Get in touch!
Old 15-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Geylang Legal House

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
how come the singapore government is increasing the supply of china wls to singapore shores? supply and demand?
Got increase supply meh?
Old 15-12-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Luohu Cun BBS

Luohu Cun BBS still going on strong although less choices these days.

¥120 Short-Time.
This is the correct humsup Hong Kong uncle market price.
Ang Moh may get an Ang Moh (big dick) surcharge.
Old 15-12-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

Re: Luohu Cun BBS

Quote:
Luohu Cun BBS still going on strong although less choices these days.

¥120 Short-Time.
This is the correct humsup Hong Kong uncle market price.
Ang Moh may get an Ang Moh (big dick) surcharge.
are the bbs in shenzhen better than the danshui backstreet girls?
since you travel all the way to shenzhen
Old 15-12-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Luohu Cun BBS

Quote:
are the bbs in shenzhen better than the danshui backstreet girls?

since you travel all the way to shenzhen.
Confirm better if not I'll not go back to my old haunt since 2008.

Zhuhai BBS also top choice but too far from Danshui.
Old 15-12-2014, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Confirm better if not I'll not go back to my old haunt since 2008.

Zhuhai BBS also top choice but too far from Danshui.
bbs are you refering to those in the back alley or those inside the massage parlours? I have a korean friend who was ripped off in one of the luohu cun
masssage shops
the milf quoted him 500 rmb for 2 hours unlimited shot but in the end rushed him
to fire 2 shots in one hour , so the bitch actually took 500rmb from him but in total only serviced him for about one hour
Old 15-12-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

Luohu Cun BBS

Quote:
bbs are you refering to those in the back alley or those inside the massage parlours?
Usually when people mention BBS it means those unlicensed illegal shops or back alley set ups.

Not those Massge Parlours that have license.
Of course these Massage Parlours typically hang goat head, sell dog meat also.

Quote:
I have a korean friend who was ripped off in one of the luohu cun masssage shops

the milf quoted him 500 rmb for 2 hours unlimited shot but in the end rushed him to fire 2 shots in one hour, so the bitch actually took 500rmb from him but in total only serviced him for about one hour
This one can only say your friend is gullible and not street smart on his own part.

Untested service just negotiate a one shot deal first will do.
If good then re-visit.
Old 15-12-2014, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Usually when people mention BBS it means those unlicensed illegal shops or back alley set ups.

Not those Massge Parlours that have license.
Of course these Massage Parlours typically hang goat head, sell dog meat also.

This one can only say your friend is gullible and not street smart on his own part.

Untested service just negotiate a one shot deal first will do.
If good then re-visit.
no matter what , unlicensed illegal shops will still charge higher than streetwalkers because they have to pay shop rental and sign a minumum of
one year rental lease
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1