The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Re: Private tele groups for discussions sex related

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Your message has been deleted......
Hello, the cunt power abusing admin is here and he is as usual, talking like a chatbot.
Old 21-04-2024, 05:42 PM
Samster

boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort View Post
No matter how the moderator is, the dude spent time and effort to set up the group.
You can also spend time and effort to do it and on your own terms although I understand that you want something ready made to join, but whos to say what happen won't happen again.
Spend time and effort, be the moderator yourself.
I'll gladly set up my own if I can get enough people to join, at least 10 people, verified to not be OKT clones and have at least posted some legitimate FR before in any of the domes.
Old 21-04-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I get you. Takes a certain kind of character to be willing to be an online community moderator for free, and an even more special kind of character to set up an online community and be its mod for free.

Give you this meme to laugh at on Sunday morning for you.

Thanks for the laugh

Anyway that dick is here in the thread, commenting like a chatbot.

KimJongUn.exe programmed to moderate private tele group mindef.

No one shall speak against me or I kick you!
Old 22-04-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Add me @Shiofukis
Added pts again.. shun bian spread reps..
Old 22-04-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13832 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxeso View Post
Added pts again.. shun bian spread reps..
Thanks for the pts.
Old 22-04-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Fort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
I'll gladly set up my own if I can get enough people to join, at least 10 people, verified to not be OKT clones and have at least posted some legitimate FR before in any of the domes.
You will have to have a group first for people to join, then you can ask if they want to join a group, not the other way round.
Old 22-04-2024, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

i can join, but my contributions will come very rarely.. i only visit FL like once a year , when a particular FL is young and catches my eye.. So im not sure if you'll like me as a member, but im open to joining and will give honest reviews , and hopefully so live pictures if i got chance to snipe them
Old 22-04-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort View Post
You will have to have a group first for people to join, then you can ask if they want to join a group, not the other way round.
A group can be set up any time. Not rocket science. It's just whether I can screen people here enough to meet the criteria to even be in the group, not any random tom dick and harry here or person with low post counts here with a questionable post history. Minimum 10 then I'll start it.
Old 22-04-2024, 08:14 PM
Samster

TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A group can be set up any time. Not rocket science. It's just whether I can screen people here enough to meet the criteria to even be in the group, not any random tom dick and harry here or person with low post counts here with a questionable post history. Minimum 10 then I'll start it.
i think u can just forget it la lol
Old 22-04-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KnockingBoots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You're missing the point that he booted me out because he's being a glass hearted cunt as he just wants to rule with an iron fist? This could easily be talked out like an adult but his knee jerk reaction is to instantly kick because I bruised his ego right? The fact that he deleted the chatlogs and blocked me speaks volumes because he knows he's being a son of a bitch. I would have gladly posted the chatlog screenshots here to show how he replied in that situation. The fact that he admitted he was behaving like a North Korean dictator before deleting the chat makes it even more obvious what kind of person he is. Can't talk rationally, my way or the high way type of asshole attitude. Any sensible adult seeing the situation could see that he's being a jerk at this point.

So you're trying to say people can't speak up if they are getting humiliated unnecessarily in a group and this is a negative impression I'm giving to other potential groups in the community? Must sit down and bow to O'Great'Leader just because he is the admin no matter what offensive stuff he does? Do you have a mind of your own? Mind you, there are two groups, the one that he offended me in was a smaller group called SAG with only 12 members, I left that group on my own since he kept preaching about 'you're free to leave and the door is always open if the benefits outweigh the cons' he really types like that sounding really like some AI chatbot. So I left? Not that I didn't contribute in that group either, I regularly talked about my own experiences and encounters and joining conversations there from time to time so your argument about 'not contributing' is invalid.

Then I private messaged him asking about the relevance of that stupid poll that you said was a 'miscommunication' but he refused to listen and then just booted me out of the other group that I was even more active in. Yea, speaks volumes of his fucked up egoistic power hungry shit character.
It is the word you use and the names you call others. Maintaining a professional approach when dealing with problems is essential. Avoiding personal comments and negative energy is crucial to ensuring a productive and effective resolution. Remember to focus on the problem at hand and refrain from getting sidetracked by personal emotions.
Old 23-04-2024, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockingBoots View Post
It is the word you use and the names you call others. Maintaining a professional approach when dealing with problems is essential. Avoiding personal comments and negative energy is crucial to ensuring a productive and effective resolution. Remember to focus on the problem at hand and refrain from getting sidetracked by personal emotions.
I'm not the type who will sugarcoat things. I'm straight forward and direct, like it or not. It's a fact that this ZanShen fucker is a glass hearted, petty power abusing boomer cunt. He wouldn't be blasted like this if not for the cowardly thing he did. And from the way you're talking you're clearly supporting/defending this boomer loser's actions.

You still didn't answer me if you're from the group or not, or are you just his clone disguised as a newbie account or a minion he sent from mindef/sag group to come stir something up here to see what reaction you can get from me?

Get off your your moral high horse la, smlj 'professional approach'? This is a public casual forum, not fucking work. Don't need to act all high and mighty here. If that petty boomer loser had the balls to talk things out like a man, he wouldn't have booted me, shit talked, cleared chat and blocked me if he got nothing to hide?

On a side note, you're beginning to sound suspiciously a lot like him.

Last edited by boobsandwich; 23-04-2024 at 04:43 AM.
Old 23-04-2024, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
From your reply, you dont sound any better and you the impression given is that you're a little entitled, which leads to believe the possibilities of why you were booted. The way to do things is to add value first. Start your own group, populate it with content/reviews, and then set a criteria and start screening people who wants to enter . If you did things the right way round, im sure many would come flocking in and you will have more than the 10 u need, which u can screen and let in.
Old 23-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
From your reply, you dont sound any better and you the impression given is that you're a little entitled, which leads to believe the possibilities of why you were booted. The way to do things is to add value first. Start your own group, populate it with content/reviews, and then set a criteria and start screening people who wants to enter . If you did things the right way round, im sure many would come flocking in and you will have more than the 10 u need, which u can screen and let in.
If you bothered to read through the posts and my side of the story, it is pretty clear that the admin of the group is a petty trigger happy son of a bitch that is why he kicked me in the first place. You don't seem to understand and jump to conclusions about me being 'entitled' just because I'm angry at what happened. So anyone who voices out their displeasure = entitlement to you?

There is no need for that because that group was never advertised in the first place. Was just PMed and asked to join which I agreed to. I already set my criteria and also stated what the main content will be. People who wish to be part of it can PM or indicate their interest here and I'll follow up from there. And too many people is a not a good thing either. Just that traffic to this section is low and most of the tikos are busy viewing the other more popular section or most are not bothered about such groups since everything is here for them browse already.

Last edited by boobsandwich; 23-04-2024 at 05:08 PM.
Old 23-04-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
KnockingBoots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
Based on the way he spoke, I'm quite certain that's why he was fired. Moreover, he is extremely paranoid, verbally abusive, and overly emotional. A crybaby, to be exact.
Old 23-04-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockingBoots View Post
Based on the way he spoke, I'm quite certain that's why he was fired. Moreover, he is extremely paranoid, verbally abusive, and overly emotional. A crybaby, to be exact.
Hi ZanShen, scared to use your own account to comment ah stupid boomer? Need to hide because clone account for fuck?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1