The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, i spent at least 4 mins struggling there, almost gave up as the dick head could not go in though with lots of gel. The trick is to use fingers first to open up the hole a few timesj.
She was still in some pain on the 2nd day. Not keen to try again even with cap. The pain will kill the fun, lol.
1st time doing this. Just to experience, lol.
Maybe my dick small lol

Only ever tried once with a PRC FL on rtf visit
She initiated not me..
Was suppose to go FJ den on the spot her period came
We proceed to shower den tgr... In the shower with all the soup bua here and there
Maybe she also horny keep using her butt crack to slide up and down my brother..
Den she just put in herself.. I was like wtf will I give my first anal to her raw somemore?
Small head over big head as FJ didn't happen earlier due to code red

First time I feel so tight and the rest was history.. lucky when withdraw no shyt lol... One and only AJ experience
Old 24-02-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Maybe my dick small lol

Only ever tried once with a PRC FL on rtf visit
She initiated not me..
Was suppose to go FJ den on the spot her period came
We proceed to shower den tgr... In the shower with all the soup bua here and there
Maybe she also horny keep using her butt crack to slide up and down my brother..
Den she just put in herself.. I was like wtf will I give my first anal to her raw somemore?
Small head over big head as FJ didn't happen earlier due to code red

First time I feel so tight and the rest was history.. lucky when withdraw no shyt lol... One and only AJ experience

Bro, u are so lucky ) In the past, i had asked a number of WLs and ALL said No No and looked at me like one kind .....knn.
I understood the reason. Most of the WLs commented that i have a slightly bigger than average dick head. An An emphasized this many times and said that its diameter made her super shiok in doggie.WHenever i recalled her reactions under my doggie, i get horny, lol. Should have asked her to allow me to take video of her reactions .....
Thats why only in yr 2020 i succeeded to secure one AJ .....nabei, lol
Old 24-02-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HornyFreakzzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro ,

Can ask now the rate has still 150 per 1hr or more already.
Sorry to ask stupid question and also any good intro.Thanks.
Old 24-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HornyFreakzzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro.
Old 24-02-2020, 10:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, i spent at least 4 mins struggling there, almost gave up as the dick head could not go in though with lots of gel. The trick is to use fingers first to open up the hole a few timesj.
She was still in some pain on the 2nd day. Not keen to try again even with cap. The pain will kill the fun, lol.
1st time doing this. Just to experience, lol.
Hello botak head DPower, your cock small and sometime soft sometime hard lah! Dun self praise lah! Only tiny cock can do AJ de!

Your words must cut 80% de. Cannot be trusted one. All what u said full of bull and shit all over the shot! 2062A Yue Jia dun wan to go out with u, u come online to sabo her and tell the whole world. Who want to go out with a ugly botak uncle like you, ah?! Dun siah sway Sg men lah! Pui Pui!

No need to ask ppl to zap me lah! Your Mr GST buddy - Turgid also zap me and use his clone to zap me. Not easy to zap me to moderation lah. Dun waste time! Hehehe.

But hor, if u and that mentally retarded Turgid are not premium member, I confirm plus chop u 2 will be in moderation by now. He he he!
Old 25-02-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

There is another path even darker beyond the Dark Side (raw)...and that is the Back Side. We welcum you to join us

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
still learning my strokes from all my whore lords here
Old 25-02-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
There is another path even darker beyond the Dark Side (raw)...and that is the Back Side. We welcum you to join us
May the Force wirh Agent Doomas and Seal Dai Gor
Old 25-02-2020, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
me scared my floppy joe kena satay sauce my whorelord
Old 25-02-2020, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Satay sauce is finger lickin' good

Quote:
me scared my floppy joe kena satay sauce my whorelord
Old 25-02-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
really 魔高一丈
Old 25-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Unbelievable

Guess xiao niao did ask you to tongue fuck her unwashed anus huh

after that DFK with you
Old 25-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Unbelievable

Guess xiao niao did ask you to tongue fuck her unwashed anus huh

after that DFK with you
Tok Kong. So many dark side patterns unknown to me.Its time to unlearn and relearn )
Old 25-02-2020, 07:21 PM
gogogeylang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Bro, u are so lucky ) In the past, i had asked a number of WLs and ALL said No No and looked at me like one kind .....knn.
I understood the reason. Most of the WLs commented that i have a slightly bigger than average dick head. An An emphasized this many times and said that its diameter made her super shiok in doggie.WHenever i recalled her reactions under my doggie, i get horny, lol. Should have asked her to allow me to take video of her reactions .....
Thats why only in yr 2020 i succeeded to secure one AJ .....nabei, lol
The reason they tell you "NO" is because you are a poor fuck that makes noise over a cheap Coach bag and they don't like you. The reason why they ask you to doggie is so that they can avoid you lying on them and groping, they also don't have to see your fuck face or french you, and you can cum quicker. Slightly bigger than average dick...HAHAHAHA. You have a small dick which can't get hard, idiot.
Old 25-02-2020, 07:26 PM
gogogeylang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Tok Kong. So many dark side patterns unknown to me.Its time to unlearn and relearn )
You're an Ah Pek and you need to come online to learn how to fuck from the resident Ah Peks. HAHAHAHA

No need to learn so much when you have limited funds and then end up reminise about old times in 'Which ex-WL can raw' thread because prices have gone up and the Ah Peks can only afford to sit at home and reminise while everyone else is at FL. LOL You should learn how to get hard without pills.
Old 25-02-2020, 08:37 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Halfway tuna doggie my darling, ask her whether i could AJ her. She was hesitated ......
Tried many times with KY jel but so difficult to squeeze my dick into that super tight tiny hole. Finally i used my fingers, with kY, to lood in a few times, then used fingers to ply the hole open and pushed my dick in. Wow, it worked. One deep full thrust in.
She yelled in pain. Not the very loud yell (like the siren Tina) but i believed loud enough to be heard by the OKT, lol.
She refused to let me lood in again as in great pain. So i went washing up and then continued my normal tuna dish ......
She said she didnt even allow her ex-boyfriend to AJ her and i was the 1st bastard that attacked her small pitiful asshole. I felt flattered. Asked her whether could AJ her next time, she replied " 以后再说", lol.
Botak head uncle DPower, come on lah dun write blank FR lah! No one interested in your bull and cock FR lah. 80% of wat u said bull & cock one! You got inferior complex problem, always come online to show off!

Here no one doggy suck & lick your ass hole to make u Shiok Shiok but hor, I onli see the retard Turgid, Apojaja and bigbird do that nia! So no need to come here to show off to us! We dun fucking interested in your bull FR. Samsters onli enjoy trueful FR like wat brudda Fatty fat write.

No need to try to ask WL to gai gai with u as you old liao and look like uncle. Some WL give u some cat face and pretentious to treat u well becos they scare u write nonsense FR in SBF. Behind your back, mostly said bad things about u de. U thought they realli like u ah! Fat hope lah uncle! Hehehe!

U siah sway Sg men! KNNBCCB! U sama sama like Mr GST voucher begger Turgid. Turgid act like a retard who machiam like to repost ppl post and talk nonsense.

Bye bye botak head uncle DPower!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1