The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
somewhereout is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 1427 - (Ex L10H19) Beautiful Hse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman696969 View Post
Hi bro isit a bbbj?
It's cbj but selective bbbj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblue View Post
Hi bro, how's old is her roughly? milf (mothers whom I love to fuck)Your session is 1hour? Just Only 30minsThanks bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowayhose View Post
Thanks, will check this place out. Curious, I thought all PRC is cat150 45 mins. Nope, there's PRC150 and PRC80. PRC150 are much younger and for 1hr, PRC80 are more milf type and for 30mins How come they are able to do 80? Okt take lesser cut, why is there a cat difference even tho all PRC?
Old 02-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happygoluckynow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally, someone starts a new chat group after they moved from L1019 to L1427...was told that their business suffered a little due to the moving...now then is best time to go as the girls would be hungry to serve...hahaha...Btw all rooms now have a lot of mirrors, whatever angle also have...best is round bed on ground floor...rooms are also newer than previous L1019

Went to find G8 again to see if her services got drop or not...

Not disappointed at all...i think my RTF has worked its magic. She is still as attentive and serive orientated as before, GFE gao gao...not a time watcher...for $150, i used 58 minutes, 30 minutes bonking, 10 minutes petting, 10 minutes BBBJ, 5 minutes painting, last 3 minutes a quick bath and dressup...hahaha...

She gives me the girlfriend feel everytime i visit. Her BBBJ is very good, almost cum innher mouth few times...We skipped the bathing part a few times in previous RTF if she feels your didi is clean enough...this time also no bath, straight to BBBJ the moment i entered the room with my clothes all still on...

Switched to painting her and taste her wetness. Squeezed her breast as i painted to give her maximun shiokness. Once she is full aroused, you can then bonk her in any style, standing, doggies, missionary, on edge of bed, really depends on your physical condition. She loves a hard bonk. I once bonked for 45 minutes non stop and she seems to ask for more.

Overall, a hardworking girl that is worth your money...Treat her nice and she will give you back much more. She does not give you the commercial feel at all. I think RTF helps...and booking her for 2 slots for 150 as well, if not you cannot experience her full range of services.

She does not do AR, frenching is depends on chemistry, BBBJ without bathing is also depends on your hygenie standards. I always skip the catbath so that i have more time to paint her and for her to BBBJ me...plus fingering her pussy (almost forgot about this). You know she is high when she starts to pinch her nipples and even touch her clitories...give her nipples a good lick and suck, she will be easily aroused...

Wah, write too long liao. Best if you experience it for yourself.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Wah it seems like this house the girls are getting hornier and wild. G10 is also wild. A lot of service also depends on chemistry and familiarity, once she clique with you wah ride you like a beast.. You must try her to know. Slowly start first, gently caress her, when she then horny, then show begins... enjoy! Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygoluckynow View Post
Finally, someone starts a new chat group after they moved from L1019 to L1427...was told that their business suffered a little due to the moving...now then is best time to go as the girls would be hungry to serve...hahaha...Btw all rooms now have a lot of mirrors, whatever angle also have...best is round bed on ground floor...rooms are also newer than previous L1019

Went to find G8 again to see if her services got drop or not...

Not disappointed at all...i think my RTF has worked its magic. She is still as attentive and serive orientated as before, GFE gao gao...not a time watcher...for $150, i used 58 minutes, 30 minutes bonking, 10 minutes petting, 10 minutes BBBJ, 5 minutes painting, last 3 minutes a quick bath and dressup...hahaha...

She gives me the girlfriend feel everytime i visit. Her BBBJ is very good, almost cum innher mouth few times...We skipped the bathing part a few times in previous RTF if she feels your didi is clean enough...this time also no bath, straight to BBBJ the moment i entered the room with my clothes all still on...

Switched to painting her and taste her wetness. Squeezed her breast as i painted to give her maximun shiokness. Once she is full aroused, you can then bonk her in any style, standing, doggies, missionary, on edge of bed, really depends on your physical condition. She loves a hard bonk. I once bonked for 45 minutes non stop and she seems to ask for more.

Overall, a hardworking girl that is worth your money...Treat her nice and she will give you back much more. She does not give you the commercial feel at all. I think RTF helps...and booking her for 2 slots for 150 as well, if not you cannot experience her full range of services.

She does not do AR, frenching is depends on chemistry, BBBJ without bathing is also depends on your hygenie standards. I always skip the catbath so that i have more time to paint her and for her to BBBJ me...plus fingering her pussy (almost forgot about this). You know she is high when she starts to pinch her nipples and even touch her clitories...give her nipples a good lick and suck, she will be easily aroused...

Wah, write too long liao. Best if you experience it for yourself.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by somewhereout View Post
Wah it seems like this house the girls are getting hornier and wild. G10 is also wild. A lot of service also depends on chemistry and familiarity, once she clique with you wah ride you like a beast.. You must try her to know. Slowly start first, gently caress her, when she then horny, then show begins... enjoy! Ha!
It's time to check this place out. Thanks!
Old 05-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She got give me bbbj, was very intense!
Old 14-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
MJBoobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl 18 is top class sex kitten

She is among the most beautiful in this house. (Go and see for yourself and you will know) big eyes, sharp nose, alluring smile. 10/10

Her 38D boobs are not firmed but her pretty face over compensate for it. I especially like running my hands over her smooth and fair ass. 6.5/10

DFK: Yes. Her deep French kissing belong to the 9.5/10 type. Very electrifying and personal, like a lover.

In the shower she gave a very passionate bath. We kiss a lot, kissing a beautiful girl is amazing and her boob fuck in the shower feels damn good. 8.5/10

After the bath she put on her sexy black chinese lingerie that really turns me on, I pulled her G string by the side and licked her. This girl likes to be licked everywhere, very fun to play, can finger fucked also.

Her bbbj is superb, always wet and slurpy then she licks my balls which really turns me on then bbbj then lick and suck my balls then as I am about to cum she asked me to unload in her mouth and I unloaded with great sextifaction while she continues sucking me dry.

We went for a bath and I told I want to extend, she kissed me hard and put on a pink tube and she is all over me, kissing and licking everywhere, use lubricant in her mouth and suck my back follows by AR. I particularly like her AR because she alternately licked my butt cheeks, teasing me, making me damn horny. When my dick is super hard she caped me and climb on top of me and really fuck me hard, then I turned around and bang her hard while DFK this time I cum harder than earlier. I was exhausted. She gave me a good massage (she worked in the sauna trade before) Her massage is a must try.

She is a Gem. Willing to please, very good attitude. Money well spent.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

She is indeed very pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBoobs View Post

She is among the most beautiful in this house. (Go and see for yourself and you will know) big eyes, sharp nose, alluring smile. 10/10

Her 38D boobs are not firmed but her pretty face over compensate for it. I especially like running my hands over her smooth and fair ass. 6.5/10

DFK: Yes. Her deep French kissing belong to the 9.5/10 type. Very electrifying and personal, like a lover.

In the shower she gave a very passionate bath. We kiss a lot, kissing a beautiful girl is amazing and her boob fuck in the shower feels damn good. 8.5/10

After the bath she put on her sexy black chinese lingerie that really turns me on, I pulled her G string by the side and licked her. This girl likes to be licked everywhere, very fun to play, can finger fucked also.

Her bbbj is superb, always wet and slurpy then she licks my balls which really turns me on then bbbj then lick and suck my balls then as I am about to cum she asked me to unload in her mouth and I unloaded with great sextifaction while she continues sucking me dry.

We went for a bath and I told I want to extend, she kissed me hard and put on a pink tube and she is all over me, kissing and licking everywhere, use lubricant in her mouth and suck my back follows by AR. I particularly like her AR because she alternately licked my butt cheeks, teasing me, making me damn horny. When my dick is super hard she caped me and climb on top of me and really fuck me hard, then I turned around and bang her hard while DFK this time I cum harder than earlier. I was exhausted. She gave me a good massage (she worked in the sauna trade before) Her massage is a must try.

Old 16-12-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
qikodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, got any photo or not? Can share plz?

Quote:

Old 16-12-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Enjoy bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qikodude View Post
Bro, got any photo or not? Can share plz?
Old 16-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
GLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi, can I know what time this house open. Never visited them before. Thanks.
Old 17-12-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

V. Goood!

Quote:
Enjoy bro!

Old 17-12-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

I think it's 1pm but do go after 1.30pm is better, the girls are more awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhs1969shb View Post
Hi, can I know what time this house open. Never visited them before. Thanks.
Old 17-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Batman696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Enjoy bro!

nice bro! how come u have it hahaha nice figure
Old 17-12-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
GLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGLcat80lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Kumssia very much...!

Quote:
I think it's 1pm but do go after 1.30pm is better, the girls are more awake
Old 17-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman696969 View Post
nice bro! how come u have it hahaha nice figure
I asked mah whether can I take picture of her for memory, she said can but cannot take face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1