The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2013, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Company letter you need to provide. Just ensure all document in order, visa is not that difficult to get. VOA is quiet troublesome in my opinion. Need to ensure that all documents is in order and have to queue at airport. spend 1 hr polus queuing there before. Imagine 1 document missing, xiao liao
Old 24-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
JizZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back 2 days ago from Yangon. I have used this site to find massage places so now want to share back to fellow bros with my updates

I'm a massage only person instead of a club/ktv person. Info on this site on just massage places has been a bit outdated, so I just want to share some updates.

Hotel Shwe Gone Daing - This is frequently mentioned by bros here. Entrance price has gone up to 30000kyat though for oil massage. There is also traditional massage for just 12000kyat if you are interested. I got #25 who is quite bah bah. Looks so-so. I stripped naked and massage was standard, nothing great. GQ was popped abt 30min later with HJ for 20000kyat. I asked if she can let me touch her boobs and pussy and she quoted me 30000kyat and I agreed. She's too shy to remove her clothes totally though. Only pulled up her blouse and bra for me to touch her boobs. Afterwards she pulled down her pants halfway, just low enough for me to play with her pussy and butt cheeks. After I cum, she help me clean up and offered me a drink while I showered. In summary, experience is decent and price cheap though not as good as some places in Sgp. It also seems like one of the better places in Yangon already.

Grand Mee Ya Hta executive residences - This was also mentioned by one of the bros. Unfortunately the place is closed since a few mths ago, so forget it.

Olympic Hotel - Wanted to find other massage places so goggled this one . No oil massage here, but offers very cheap traditional massage at 7000kyat/45min. I took 90min session, and changed into their pyjamas (did not wear my underwear). My girl was 28 yrs old, quite bah bah too (I seem to have fate with bah bah women..). No GQ was asked, but she's not shy to "accidentally" touch my little bro like nobody's business ;P. Maybe its because I was there too early and she's not in the mood (I was there at 1030am). Her massage style very different one... at one pt I was lying on my side with my legs "hugging" her while she massage them. This position was quite shiok as my little bro was pressing directly at her thigh and I also "accidentally" rub it against her :P By then I buay tahan already and started roaming her legs which she didnt stop me. Too bad I didnt try roaming other places cos no time In summary, the massage is quite erotic and while no GQ was asked, I think this place got potential. Let me know if fellow bros managed to get something exciting here!
Old 03-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro going some time next week and wouldn't mind a late night drink?
Old 03-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
toju deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah.... decent sounds good! Shall go try this weekend!
Old 03-01-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ahsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Company letter you need to provide. Just ensure all document in order, visa is not that difficult to get. VOA is quiet troublesome in my opinion. Need to ensure that all documents is in order and have to queue at airport. spend 1 hr polus queuing there before. Imagine 1 document missing, xiao liao
Bros,

At the airport to apply VISA, how many passport photograph needed ?for the photo the customs request any special i.e white / red back ground for the photo ?

Thank you
Old 03-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsong View Post
Bros,

At the airport to apply VISA, how many passport photograph needed ?for the photo the customs request any special i.e white / red back ground for the photo ?

Thank you
White background like Passport standard and size.
2nos. But sometimes they take only 1.

Do note they want recent 3mths (or 6, cannot remember). Once I tried to apply multiple entry thru agent. Photo rejected cos it's the same as my passport which was issued more than 6mths ago....

So in the end, I diy in office using phone, Photoshop to crop and scale, then print on thick inkjet printer. Like that they also shong.

Anyway, photo is the least of your worries amidst the stack of documents in Burmese scripts.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
White background like Passport standard and size.
2nos. But sometimes they take only 1.

Do note they want recent 3mths (or 6, cannot remember). Once I tried to apply multiple entry thru agent. Photo rejected cos it's the same as my passport which was issued more than 6mths ago....

So in the end, I diy in office using phone, Photoshop to crop and scale, then print on thick inkjet printer. Like that they also shong.

Anyway, photo is the least of your worries amidst the stack of documents in Burmese scripts.
Bros, Thank you for the infomation, will be there next week.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

The visa on line have to submit photos too? I noticed they ask for photos but i thought photos to be submitted with application form for visa? So on website i just booked the date I want to go down to embassy to apply visa and on day itself bring all the relevant doc?
Old 06-01-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jiraiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
The visa on line have to submit photos too? I noticed they ask for photos but i thought photos to be submitted with application form for visa? So on website i just booked the date I want to go down to embassy to apply visa and on day itself bring all the relevant doc?
try to go early in the date. from what i know, applying visa in Singapore is that morning is for application and after lunch is for collection of the visa. It will take 3 workings days.
Old 07-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sweatlover is Cool - loads of Potential

Where To Chiong In Yangon?

Saw Most PPL Post About JJ.

How About Massage Centre?
Old 07-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
try to go early in the date. from what i know, applying visa in Singapore is that morning is for application and after lunch is for collection of the visa. It will take 3 workings days.
oh so basically they only entertain on line appt and not walk in cases anymore..
Old 12-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

I give up cheong lioa here. The club girl not so presentable maybe my luck and opinion.
Last week went to Pioneer, was so high that grab one and go........OMG the fucking nei nei like papaya and rasin, asking for USD 100 !!! bopiah high lioa, lan lan pay.

Went to parkroyal, (that day not high) choose one syt also ask for USD 100 for one shot only. Anyway service not bad lah, except a bit dark skin.

Went to Olmpic hotel as info from Bros here. No happening lah, must wear pjamas and massage. The only thing their massage are different technic which has body contact all the time.
Even i go for decent massage at Genki also buay jalan and the grand central hotel.
Overall, the massage in yangon cannot make it lah. Correct me if i am wrong. probably i stay too long in China.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I give up cheong lioa here. The club girl not so presentable maybe my luck and opinion.
Last week went to Pioneer, was so high that grab one and go........OMG the fucking nei nei like papaya and rasin, asking for USD 100 !!! bopiah high lioa, lan lan pay.....
I almost busted out laughing on that one...my apologies. Aiyah. Relax a bit lah. Did u went alone? Next time ask me along so I can help QC and giou handbrake for you... Funny thing is the asking rate may not be proportional to "package". I experience some asking for usd50-70 may turns out better than those usd100. But than also have good usd100 ones. I don't usually grab and good. Have the girls sit down chat a bit then decide. Make sure not thinking with small head hor.
Quote:
Overall, the massage in yangon cannot make it lah. Correct me if i am wrong. probably i stay too long in China.
yup. Cannot compare. There is one massage up a rocky tower near kandawygi lake. Clean massage, not bad. Was lead there. Any bro can give more detail info?
Old 13-01-2014, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jiraiya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Last week went to Pioneer, was so high that grab one and go........OMG the fucking nei nei like papaya and rasin, asking for USD 100 !!! bopiah high lioa, lan lan pay.

Went to parkroyal, (that day not high) choose one syt also ask for USD 100 for one shot only. Anyway service not bad lah, except a bit dark skin.

Went to Olmpic hotel as info from Bros here. No happening lah, must wear pjamas and massage. The only thing their massage are different technic which has body contact all the time.
Even i go for decent massage at Genki also buay jalan and the grand central hotel.
lol.. i too laugh bro.. it depends.. u should come with me bro verysoon. i was waiting for ur message to go together.. i find u pioneer..i believe u will more choice the next time ;p
Old 13-01-2014, 05:51 PM

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kenex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

As the parkroyal was full, had myself booked into greenhills, seems like a very boring and nothing at night kind of location

Do I really have to hop down to JJ to get something for the night? have to wake up before the sun rises tomorrow.. so maybe that wouldnt be a viable option..

Would anyone have good OKT contacts so I can try and get a girl tonight? Please PM me..

Or do i have to go tip a bellboy for girls?

Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1