The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

read that today is major buddhist holiday (Makha Bucha) in thailand, wonder if the joints in hatyai still open? any bros there can confirm?

oops... sorry, are there still any bonking places left in hatyai?
got an impression it's turned into a family-oriented tourist place liao.
inflated prices and no out-right bonking parlours, gotta search FL by wechat nia

referred to Public Holidays & Bar Closures in Thailand
Old 24-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 9
plsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplsbcool deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is any bro interested to go thailand chiong this month or next month that I can tag along? Please pm me!
Old 25-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AddictedForSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to report safety, im back safely in one piece!
Old 25-02-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
The Thai massage girl might tell you that she's pregnant with your child. Achtung! Don't believe her. Is the Thai massage girl trying to marry you to remain in S'pore indefinitely? If you wanna play along, don't get burnt. She might pay to put Thai black magic spells on you. Really dunno know if they're effective or not. I read too many true local horror stories.
i always insist on condoms
she ask me if i want baby
then say don wan condom sex....
Old 25-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

ya. she ask me to marry again though previously she agree to wait for me. I told her i going uni this yr and 4 yr to grad. she say ok.. but sometime on and off she will say wan go sg and ask me to marry her. she say marry her then only she can come sg and so i no need to always go jb and pay hotel...

the prostitude part, actually my fren got "remind" me again and again and we almost quarrel. she can choose whether to have sex or not, but by right she is not suppose to. she told me i can get better woman, she is not a good woman. i told her i dont mind her past but i mind her present and future. if she is willing to change job, i dont mind marrying her(this i did not tell her but seems like she wan to get money fast and massage is the only way....

her this thinking make me step back one step..

she is very nice to me, very take care of me.give me whatever i wan.i was like a king when with her. and i enjoy that.. but i dont know, how to find if she is really sincere or sg is the thing that she really wan.. my auntie tell me can marry, but dont give pr.. i dont know how... getting married so suddenly is not wat i plan.. even though i am already mid 30s

she is slowly revealing her true self to me, which i think is good. she say wan to go meet her parents and we decide on marriage.. i also duno wan go bo.. my fren tell me to run now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
bro. dun mind me saying ah...i might get zapped or whatever but i dun really care. i just think that, hey come on, we all fool around for many reasons...some wife problem, some gf problem, some single and lonely, some are suspected gay and wanna see can convert back to fucking girls only...but whatever it is, these girls are working girls.

prostitutes.

yes, they are also human beings, but i can tell you, most of them only see the money. i don't know ur story, but they fuck many people in a single day...and u are one of them, who help them to pay their bills, buy that latest iphone, build a house back home, give money to mother, brother etc. heck, some of them even got bfs!

so, i think, if we cannot handle the emotional aspect of it, then i would suggest that u just shut down ur emotions and just focus on having a good time, hanging out, flirt, fuck, and move on. no need to invest emotions one. invest our hard-earned money can already. like u said, no money no honey. in this world, we are all making use of each other...u pay, she open her legs. u get a good fuck, she gets to eat...

i mean...even if u really love her, have u asked urself will u marry a prostitute? if u can honestly answer urself that, then ok. good for u. if not, then don't get involved in the KC trap leow. like many bros had said, the thai puyings are really good at that.

all these mongering is supposed to be a feel good and exposure to the real world...we just play play for fun la.

all the best bro.
Old 25-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi AddictedForSex. Has the Thai massage girl asked u for money, very expensive handbags etc? Will she get hoodlums to kill u in Thailand? Hard to say. I think u r worth more to her alive than dead.

Try to watch dat YouTube short video about a UK angmoh man. Its link is in another thread in SBF. He went to Patpong, Bangkok. Met a Thai bargirl. She's short n not pretty. She asked him to visit her in her home village. He goes there. She persuades him to sell him house in UK n move to her home village. He does so. He pays for a house of bricks n mortar n a pig sty for her. She's shown feeding her pigs. Other big houses paid for by farang (foreign) angmoh men r shown dotting farm fields. Foreigners cannot own land in Thailand but they can own condos. She grows cold towards him. He has to move out. He rents a room in Bangkok. She tells him bye bye for the last time. He, very likely has to move back to UK.
o... she ask me to go thailand work if i cant get her to sg... lol
Old 25-02-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddictedForSex View Post
ya. she ask me to marry again though previously she agree to wait for me. I told her i going uni this yr and 4 yr to grad. she say ok..
Quote:
Dun waste so much time on this distance relationship with a WL but instead concentrate on your study. She touched more men than u touch any gers in your entire whole life. U have not seem the world n u are restricting yourself to a WL?? Puppy love is always wonderful esp when u meet each other once in a blue moon. Try staying together for a period of time, then u will come tell the whole world, u want freedom. Study harder, u will have more gers queuing up. It is not easy to get a job in Thailand with no experience, unless u want to go into soccer betting, lottery, drugs....

BTW, when someone is so called deeply in love, will give tons of excuses even when others will say she is bad. Just do what u want, dun have to let others know. If 1 day u commit suicide because of ger, your friends will just go to your funeral but their life still goes on.
Old 25-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun waste so much time on this distance relationship with a WL but instead concentrate on your study. She touched more men than u touch any gers in your entire whole life. U have not seem the world n u are restricting yourself to a WL?? Puppy love is always wonderful esp when u meet each other once in a blue moon. Try staying together for a period of time, then u will come tell the whole world, u want freedom. Study harder, u will have more gers queuing up. It is not easy to get a job in Thailand with no experience, unless u want to go into soccer betting, lottery, drugs....

BTW, when someone is so called deeply in love, will give tons of excuses even when others will say she is bad. Just do what u want, dun have to let others know. If 1 day u commit suicide because of ger, your friends will just go to your funeral but their life still goes on.
what is WL? I dont think i will marry her la. its too soon. i dun really know her yet. is abit scary..
Old 25-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
what is WL? I dont think i will marry her la. ...abit scary..
Quote:
...im back safely in one piece!
WL = working lady. Dude, it's not just a bit scary ..AWAS (caution). All the red lights are there

You just in 1st year varsity, so get a hold on yourself with right priorities. Graduate 1st, you owe it to yourself (and family). You are a potential meal ticket, and no lack of chabors will eye you. As naemlo also advising you same.

Let this be a fling, and satisfy your raging hormones. Put this as one of life's experiences (much and many more to come).

Get real, young man
Old 25-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All i can said is this.

Working gal cannot turst one la, usually they will chiu many pattern.

Some pattern more than badminton. Judge it yourself.

Long distance relationship very hard to maintain one. You are here, she is here, how u know what is she doing over that?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-02-2016, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Long distance relationship very hard to maintain one. You are here, she is here, how u know what is she doing over that?
Easily maintain by transferring money over monthly n occasionally for sick buffalo. The best part is u dun have to go over regularly... they will still address u as tirak n kit teung. These are all the mighty farang doing.... come Thailand once or twice a year to visit their few days tirak.

It is paying installment for months n boom boom few days.
Old 01-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
QMoSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to update. I went pinky lady yesterday. Soapy is now thb2,300. Not sure if I Kenna chopped.
Old 01-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by QMoSir View Post
Just to update. I went pinky lady yesterday. Soapy is now thb2,300. Not sure if I Kenna chopped.
2300bht!!!! Waaaa kena gao gao leh!!! Mayb u look like rich man lo... Haizzz.. Sad!!!
Old 01-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
2300bht!!!! Waaaa kena gao gao leh!!! Mayb u look like rich man lo... Haizzz.. Sad!!!
No lah, there is two type, one is 1800 bhat other one is 2000 plus more pretty
Old 01-03-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
No lah, there is two type, one is 1800 bhat other one is 2000 plus more pretty
Waaa this prices r long time ago liao... Now already quote 2200-2600 depend on girl's age..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1