The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2011, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by zladana2004 View Post
Ocean i feel very dirty lerr.
a lot of banglas...
Bro..your 2nd post already hurt many samsters.,ocean already in existence since last century during late 70's and all WLs are observing basic hygienic procedures i.e washing thoroughly the body,sex organ etc before sexual intercourse commencing..i personally experiencing it since i first visited in late 1980's and till today they still practicing it.I recommend you to rephrase your above view or may u can describe as [ ...Ocean i feel ... for foreigners and middle aged cheongsters,however sometimes can find gems if u lucky..for RM65 or RM40 is a good budget for brothers if they want a quick release...cheers..] so ziadana...r u comfortable with this ? there are many senior samsters in this SBF therefore pls ensure what ever FRs or statement posted meet the following criteria..
1) true story 2) objective views 3) does not hurt other samsters and 4) your personal view only..becos one of our senior already said : One man's meat can be the other man's poison....take care bro..TQ
Old 26-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

some typical WLs who observe hygienic are Room 22 L4(aiai),Room 60(violet),Room 56,[cant remember name] even some at top level offering RM40 per shot did the same procedure...i sometimes just paid them to be naked [no humiliation] then touch here and there,chit chat then leave! i personal feel that everyone there must have their own sad or not revealable stories..i try not to understand or know exactly what has resulted them to be a pros there , however by contributing a small sum will make them happy..or lighten their burden ..i m obligated ! cheers..[my personal view only]
Old 26-05-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fonseka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try level 3 room 50 ( if i not wrong, room beside OKT table )

elaine ...over 40
for me a bit old... but the service superb....i like it..
she dun rush, just take her time to bbbj,

very slowly and sometime deep throthe.
very very nice feeling...
i ask to cim, she say canot la, i sense, if i visit her again next time sure can..
i actually i shoot a bit in her mouth, she didnt kpkb.
i didnt do fj, bcos i like the bbbj, just shoot out nice...

she perform ar also...

knn, actually hoping to try violet, but she not working, end up try elaine...
next time die die wait for violet,

if cant get her, again go for elaine.
Old 26-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Ocean Hotel: Vivian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
I m a lau uncle now. Bely lazy to post FRs. N cheongsters who post FRs and relevant info deserve to be rewarded ya...

Oh ya. Positive or negative, they r all FRs. Tats wat sharing r all abt...
Bro, thanks for ups points! Very much appreciated!!!

I thank you!
Old 27-05-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: 3rd Level R50 Elaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
.. WLs ... hygienic..Room 22 L4(aiai),Room 60(violet),Room 56,[cant remember name] ..some .. top level .. RM40 .. same procedure.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonseka View Post
try level 3 room 50 ( ..not wrong, room beside OKT table ) elaine ...over 40..for me a bit old... but the service superb......dun rush,.. bbbj,.....shoot a bit in her mouth, ..didnt kpkb.i didnt do fj,...like bbbj, just shoot out nice... violet if cant get..go for . ..elaine.
Hygiene in Ocean is actually comparable to Petain (or more stingent? no kissing/painting/AR/CIM/fingering , BJ etc. Petain got all.) - however not legal ; no mandatory monthly check ups. Ocean uses small towels (cloth), - Petain uses disposal (paper). Ocean rooms are huge with toilets/showers - not in Petain. However condition of rooms rundown. Petain was like Ocean 3 years ago. About 50 CAT150/CAT80 Malaysian Chinese moved over from Geylang to Petain then - as Geylang slowly taken over by Chinese WLs (younger/prettier/sexier): http://sbfsg.net/showthr...152330&page=48 Houses/Rooms in Petain also renovated. Hope Ocean can follow Petain. Will be good for all (Malaysians/Singporeans) as an alternative/cheaper outlet to GBW/HolidayInn/Paragon/NZ/Lion Spas etc. Business must be good to allow owner of Ocean to renovate/invest. Good WLs (eg from Geylang/Petain) may move over as AV (Singapore) very stringent in renewing permits - many restrictions/requirements. JB also cheaper, no restrictions and (WLs) also nearer to families/friends. Thanks for feedbacks.

Yes, 3rd Level R50 Elaine is next to OKT's table. An Ocean veteran with fixed room - very popular. She is very friendly (sweet smile), chatty, nice looking and fit for her age (slight tummy) - just like Pat H16R11 (no tummy) of Petain, also Malaysian). Probably the best for service in Ocean now without Violet. Nice FR will up U next week - do give a new post then - many to ups. Cheers.
Old 27-05-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink L3R50 Elaine

Brother! Is this girl with short hair, yes? I think she looks a bit like PT Pat.

Taller than Pat, usually I notice few times she is in mini dress, saw her many years all really.

Friendly and she has lock eyes with me few times, but I have only 1 session at Ocean and nothing else. Not with this girl, should have taken her if she is on par with Violet.

Please tell more.
Old 27-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: L3R50 Elaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
not legal ; no mandatory monthly check ups.
Tis the part we have to be careful. But of course any ctc with WL carries an iota of risk too.
Old 28-05-2011, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonseka View Post
try level 3 room 50 ( if i not wrong, room beside OKT table )

elaine ...over 40
for me a bit old... but the service superb....i like it..
she dun rush, just take her time to bbbj,

very slowly and sometime deep throthe.
very very nice feeling...
i ask to cim, she say canot la, i sense, if i visit her again next time sure can..
i actually i shoot a bit in her mouth, she didnt kpkb.
i didnt do fj, bcos i like the bbbj, just shoot out nice...

she perform ar also...

knn, actually hoping to try violet, but she not working, end up try elaine...
next time die die wait for violet,

if cant get her, again go for elaine.
Fr not bad...
Old 28-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
koneku2002 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros.. can anyone PM me the location of this hotel?
Old 28-05-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hotboyforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koneku2002 View Post
Grand BlueWave Hotel Johor Bahru
9R, Jalan Bukit Meldrum
Old 28-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel: Location/WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
..Is this girl with short hair, yes? I think she looks a bit like PT Pat. Taller than Pat,.. notice few times .. in mini dress, .. many years all really....Friendly ... lock eyes with me few times...on par with Violet. ....
3rd Level R50 Elaine is with short hair. Quite sexy, cheerul in mini dress or shorts. Will kiss/french if chemistry is good or if U regular. Worth trying if haven't. Not fat/not thin - just nice. Probably same height as Pat. Violet is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koneku2002 View Post
Do not be lazy. Just a few post earlier. Read through for Ocean Location / WLs List:

http://sbfsg.net/showpos...&postcount=975

Message to all to enjoy and post FRs. Any FR (good or bad) will be rewarded with points to complete WLs List.

"[B]pjsb3399" (also "HIV=AIDS") can be the custodians of Ocean WLs. Rewards will be pts from seniors who appreciate efforts. U are probably staying in JB - very convenient. "austin69": Join 7/10 now 166pts; "fornicator" Joined 11/9 now 271 pts. are the "custodians" of Petain S List. They update list regularly and also posts FRs. "fornicator" knows all the OKTs in Petain and get updates from them.

Good weekend to all. Cheers.
Old 28-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Ocean Hotel: Location/WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
.....Message to all to enjoy and post FRs. Any FR (good or bad) will be rewarded with points to complete WLs List.

"pjsb3399" (also "HIV=AIDS") can be the custodians of Ocean WLs. Rewards will be pts from seniors who appreciate efforts. U are probably staying in JB - very convenient. "austin69": Join 07/10 now 166pts; "fornicator" Joined 11/09 now 271 pts. are the "custodians" of Petain S List. They update list regularly and also posts FRs. "fornicator" knows all the OKTs in Petain and get updates from them.

Good weekend to all. Cheers.
Agree, positive or necative FR ok but not offensive please.

Thank you Bro Kalv for appreciation of our efforts in PT forum. Your contribution also very valuable, I like the details that you add in! Salute!

I now have passed the responsibility to Bro austin69 the updating os the PSL. actually, anybody can update their own info, Bro austin69 is just the one who organising like what I used to do before.

Yes, most OKT in PT my friend, even the owner of the provisions shop there next to H10 is it? Me being a regular in H02 (the fat uncle), H07 (auntie), H10 (auntie), H14 (cool uncle), H16 (the family OKT, brothers and sister), and the DVD guy who is the one who give me most of the updates! Hehe.

Cheers!
Old 28-05-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Went to Ocean today trying to look for Violet. But she is not available.

End up trying a Sarawak lady. Service quite good but Violet still the best. Nothing to complaint as it's only RM65
Old 28-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Samster

Ocean Hotel - Sarawak WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
...look for Violet. ...not available.....Sarawak lady. Service quite good but Violet still the best. Nothing to complaint .. RM65 ..
A Sarawak Chinese WL was in 2th Floor R80 (Next to R60) before - quite nice looking, friendly, with good services. Saw her @ 2nd Level R68 (opp R60) in April 11 - both rooms near "toilet" - room not fixed.

Thanks for sharing but too brief!! Can give short FR ? Not your standard for Petain /GBW/ Malacca FRs. Believe Ur Malaysian. Worth putting some effort to promote Ocean - win/win for all (Owner/ WLs/ OKTs/ Samsters). Cheers.
Old 29-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 15
jerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Can any bros advise on parking locations near this hotel? never been there before and want to find out. And what are the operating hours?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1