The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2010, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
casanovano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Managing expection with sbf bro

Looking lately of the price of local fl give me a thoughts of how okts is managing our expectation. Toggling between local and prc and comparsion really give me a shock. You see I had prcs like of Zoey,Xqq and miu miu who are value for money. Vs local I tried ...... Just dissapointing... For the price I gave I is not really up to expectation. For okts please ur rating is Important to us as we make decision on frs and ur recomandation a lot of okts say that the price is wanted by the gals but at the same time okts will need to excerise some judgment to see are they worth the price. 500 is not a problem problem is they need to have somthing better to justified the price. Thus, I urge all okts excerise a by any standard judgment be more conservative to manage our expectation rather than a 8.5 looks rating only to find out is only a average looking gals. Feel free to post any comments as I am only trying to see wat better ways to make bros here more willing to spend. Cheers.
Old 14-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
SexPat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Managing expection with sbf bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by casanovano View Post
Looking lately of the price of local fl give me a thoughts of how okts is managing our expectation. Toggling between local and prc and comparsion really give me a shock. You see I had prcs like of Zoey,Xqq and miu miu who are value for money. Vs local I tried ...... Just dissapointing... For the price I gave I is not really up to expectation. For okts please ur rating is Important to us as we make decision on frs and ur recomandation a lot of okts say that the price is wanted by the gals but at the same time okts will need to excerise some judgment to see are they worth the price. 500 is not a problem problem is they need to have somthing better to justified the price. Thus, I urge all okts excerise a by any standard judgment be more conservative to manage our expectation rather than a 8.5 looks rating only to find out is only a average looking gals. Feel free to post any comments as I am only trying to see wat better ways to make bros here more willing to spend. Cheers.
I feel you bro, however the cliche "One man's meat is another man's poison" will be reverberated in this forum thru eternity, and as always will be subjective on the individual trying the service. There really is no 100% sure way of knowing if the okts price tag on his girls are worth it, unless of course you try her out for yourself, which also means you have to spend some money.

One thing I've noticed is there are only a few genuine bros habitually writing frs upon trying out a girl's services, and I suggest you find out who they are and keep a watch out on the babes they recommend or not. If you read frs by someone with a newly created account or a senior member with a seemingly low post count and with low rep points and 0 power, chances are it's a hoax.

Cheers
Dream
About
Sex
Old 14-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 17
belgarion0903 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The meat and poison thing is definitely true. Some guys like fat gals and post looks 8/10. Then you think they are pretty and see already pui chow nua. How to justify? Problem is beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. Whhat I tend to look out for are the body stats and weight. Then see if senior bros posted fr before. And u cannot compare prcs with locals lah... How many dicks entered the same hole because the price is low? Locals tend to be tighter in my experience because at the high price they only do 1-2 a day. And also they cam communicate at the same level if u find the right one. It is a big hit and miss game though. I prefer locals at the end of the day for my own reasons. There is a price to pay of course. That is only to be expected.
Old 14-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Well my 5 cents worth..Most FR's are not to believed.Watever is put up yeah sure are mostly are clones or fake FR's..I personally posted one FR on a thai gal i myself call and end up the FR was deleted the very next few hours..

Its not abt my standard being high is tat i been thru the red light district since i was 16.The kinda service the thai gal i call is really not up to the standard from wat i been thru last time..And to say abt the pricing totally not worth it..I posted the FR is all thru my own opinion...Need to delete away so tat their business can be better meh..Crap..
Old 14-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Well said..... Fellow chiongsters........

For me I think the local FLs are taking a very high risk in meeting up with clients, they may ran into someone they know and hence the risk of their job / family / close friend / etc.

Therefore, they would also want higher price tag. Once they have their quota met.... then they would so call quit.......

I must say till date having bonk so much FLs, I think best chemistry is still with Malaysian and locals. China not too bad, but sometimes in different frequencies due to culture and education.

In the nut shell I would also love the price to be lowered by local FLs..... I too have bad experience with some OKT. they claimed MILF in their 30s... But I do encounter MILF into their early 40s....... What the XXXXx...

Sorry I am a sucker for MILFs..... LOL

Just my 2 cents worth........
Old 14-09-2010, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy2 View Post
Well said..... Fellow chiongsters........

For me I think the local FLs are taking a very high risk in meeting up with clients, they may ran into someone they know and hence the risk of their job / family / close friend / etc.

Therefore, they would also want higher price tag. Once they have their quota met.... then they would so call quit.......

I must say till date having bonk so much FLs, I think best chemistry is still with Malaysian and locals. China not too bad, but sometimes in different frequencies due to culture and education.

In the nut shell I would also love the price to be lowered by local FLs..... I too have bad experience with some OKT. they claimed MILF in their 30s... But I do encounter MILF into their early 40s....... What the XXXXx...

Sorry I am a sucker for MILFs..... LOL

Just my 2 cents worth........
Cant agreed more than u... I love malaysian woman i remembered last time going to KTV M... dun noe if bros here still remember... Most of the gals there are malaysian or local.. the feeling just diff from the nowadays KTV where by almost all are from PRC...
I missed the time going to M ... and oso the pockets too... but its the feeling that count..
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 14-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
casanovano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes I do agree with bros comments one man meat is other man posion standard varies but however in some cases claim it is not suprise that some can be a run way model in the end.... Yea is true that local fl run risk of running into ppl they know but well i guess not much ppl will spread the story and tell others they visit fl..
Old 14-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 19
igotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigotfatballs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some local OKTs are quite accurate with their ratings and will answer you frankly

the following i have tried and i feel that their ratings are pretty good.

brother bob-tried a couple of his girls (looks rating quite accurate)
Oriental - quite frank when you ask him (looks rating quite accurate)
Pandora lust - quite accurate with looks rating too and frank when u ask her
Old 14-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 19
johnnylens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPat View Post
If you read frs by someone with a newly created account or a senior member with a seemingly low post count and with low rep points and 0 power, chances are it's a hoax.

Cheers
its a good gauge but may i beg to differ this comment alitte. while i cant be consider a senior member, i have been around the forum for a while and notice how it has evolved. its used to be more like 'fight club'. 3 rules. you dun talk abt the club. there were alot more sharing and also alot more filtering.

for locals, there were lesser OKTs and you have to be in the 'club' to get the contacts from senior bros. wanna try 'ang pai', jus quene. i think one of the reason why there's lesser real FRs COULD also be becos of the zapping. after a while it started to get frustrating bein accused of a clone when u're really trying to share. this is basically politics that many of us dun wanna be involve in so i suspect after a while everyone jus started to mind their own biz. nothing wrong with that

i too wish we are paying for value but unfortunately is getting harder becos while some of us have budget constraints, many bros have spending power to try. supply meets demand. from biz point of view, if someone willing to pay that amount, thats the value. but fret not newbies! the good lobangs are still ard. we jus gotta be patient. thus the low post count

( btw i already know i may be zapped by these comments but its ok. the truth needs to be told. this is one of the point of a forum. to discuss )
Old 14-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
KingBaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKTs are businessman. They will market their products as best they can to make maximum profits. Most of their description of their products are half truth .especially the fl age what they claim to be. Most pic are ps. Don't patronize there products if you thing something not right, you have the choice. Life a gamble so it just your luck. KTV was good till prices now are sky high.
For me I 'll never pay more than 200 for a girl, your sexual desire will be gone once you have cum, so i guess i prefer my money best spend at the IR, at least there is a chance of doubling it.
Cheers
KingBaba
Old 14-09-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hoA123 is Cool - loads of Potential

well, if we are supporters of the free market theory;
dishonest OKTs will slowly get out of the game eh?

whilst a OKTs' Standard sounds ideal, it would not be practical.
i suggest the Super Lao Jiao Standard. bros with more than 100 fucks will be our beacon.

[TMD; are we going crazy with this thread?]
Old 14-09-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

The only reason why OKT can command high prices for their FLs --- generous customers. No demand, the prices surely drop.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 23
g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!

I agree with TS. Somebody got to do something before the bubble burst. Its not a question if it will burst, its a question of when. Some measures must be implemented to cool off the market.
Old 14-09-2010, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
orneryjoe is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Haven't done a local and not likely to do so for some time to come. Why? Their prices are so high and don't even include the room costs. In contrast, the offerings from Tom Yam Land are getting increasingly, increasingly attractive. Most can speak some English, so communication is passable, but anyway, I am not there for the conversation. For the price of a local I get to go at least two rounds with heavenly SYTs who so far have given such great service that I cannot complain or find fault with. (I don't do the PRC ladies too cos my Mandarin really CMI, but for those who speak the lingo, I bet there's great value there as well.)

And yes, I was zapped many times because people think I am a clone when I write good FRs about the ladies I visit. But I am obviously not and will continue to give credit where it's due.
Old 14-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
rolipop89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotfatballs View Post
Some local OKTs are quite accurate with their ratings and will answer you frankly

the following i have tried and i feel that their ratings are pretty good.

brother bob-tried a couple of his girls (looks rating quite accurate)
Thanks for your compliments.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1