The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
glenlivet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Wow! That is a tough cookie to handle!
Men are regarded as the gender that only have sex in the mind, but I think women are much stronger if they could get over their inhibitions because they can cum many times as long as her partner is strong enough.
Both sides have to match and be compatible for it to work!

I have a FB who is married to a Caucasian and she takes so long to cum, my hands and mouth are always tired trying to suck/lick her nipples while rubbing her clitoris to get her to orgasm. :-(
Fully agreed with you.
Old 26-03-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Girl in hospital after drinking from soap-laced water bottle

Mar 25, 2017 06:00 am

Police are investigating how a Primary 3 girl had to be hospitalised after drinking from her water bottle which a classmate had allegedly added liquid hand soap to.

The victim had a fever and bouts of vomiting afterwards, Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao reported yesterday.

The male classmate, nine, had reportedly wanted to help a friend from the same class who had a falling out with the girl.

On Wednesday, the boy allegedly returned to their classroom during recess time to carry out the act.

All three are Primary 3 pupils of a school in Jurong.

Shortly after the girl drank from the bottle, she developed a fever and vomited twice. The school contacted her father to take her home.

The girl's father told Lianhe Wanbao that the family's maid was washing the water bottle when she noticed soap bubbles. There was also a strong smell of Dettol.

She told the girl's father, who returned to the school to question the teachers, before taking his daughter to hospital.

He said the hospital had told the police about the case.

While doctors said his daughter would not be in any danger in the long term, she was still vomiting and remained in hospital as of yesterday.

The Dettol liquid hand soap used was actually a prize won by the victim at a lucky draw held in school on the same day. Her father told Wanbao it had been left on a desk in the classroom.

On Thursday night, the boy visited the girl at the hospital, accompanied by his 27-year-old mother and a teacher, Wanbao reported.

The boy stood by the girl's bedside crying as he told her: "Sorry."

The boy's mother also apologised to the girl's family at the hospital.

She said her son did not have many friends in school and that he poured the liquid soap into the girl's bottle following his friend's instruction, as he did not want to jeopardise their friendship. - THE STRAITS TIMES

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/gir...d-water-bottle

What is our children becoming nowadays ? Really jialat .
In drama series, this will develop into a love story..

"Girl forgives boy after apology. Then, the boy visits the girl almost everyday after school to accompany her and update her on her homework. They eventually become good friends and the boy stopped hanging out with his bunch of Dettol fetish friends. After the girl recovered and got out of hospital, boy and girl will hang out together, do homework together after school and eventually graduated from primary school together and proceed to the same secondary school...after which, thats where puberty shows its power.. "
Old 26-03-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

paperstones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funny and jialat thread, support.
Old 26-03-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
MG25705 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Wow! That is a tough cookie to handle!
Men are regarded as the gender that only have sex in the mind, but I think women are much stronger if they could get over their inhibitions because they can cum many times as long as her partner is strong enough.
Both sides have to match and be compatible for it to work!

I have a FB who is married to a Caucasian and she takes so long to cum, my hands and mouth are always tired trying to suck/lick her nipples while rubbing her clitoris to get her to orgasm. :-(
Fully agreed!
Old 26-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ance-of-water/

Lee Bee Wah: Increase of water price, just to bring up the awareness of the importance of water

Member of Parliament for Nee Soon GRC, Er Dr Lee Bee Wah said that the 30% increase of water price is to bring up awareness of the importance of water and that there will be families who need help for the increase in price.

She said that in her interview with Channel News Asia interview after the presentation of Budget 2017:

Happy to hear that there are more assistance given to companies, to the industries, to the SMEs and also heartened to see there is more help for those needy families, more GST, more S&CC rebates given and that there is a personal income tax rebate.

And I think on one hand, the increase of the water price, is just to bring up the awareness of the importance of water, but I am sure there will be families who need help so it is a good gesture to help.

Finance Minister, Heng Swee Keat said in the Budget 2017 speech in Parliament, “Water prices were last revised in 2000, almost 20 years ago. We need to update our water prices to reflect the latest costs of water supply,”

He noted that the price increase will go towards maintaining Singapore’s water infrastructure, and more expensive sources of water such as desalination.

Including taxes, the prices will go up by 30 per cent in two phases. The first hike will be from 1 July this year, and the second from 1 July next year.

Within the hour of posting, hundreds of comments were made on the video

Tay Chin Peng wrote, "How about reducing the MP's salaries. It will help remind them the importance of working hard to earn money for a living."

Albert Tiong wrote, "OK. Now I'm aware of it. Can you reduce the price back to what it used to be?"

Daddie Yowzer wrote, "You want to know who are the people who really waste water ! Those that stay in houses .. Especially GCB ! I've worked for them .. I know .. Everyday water plants, garden the size of HDB flat and their cars .. So just because they pay its ok .. Compare to a person staying in HDB ... How much can we really use or waste ! Female version of KBW! Oh and those who say 69% voted .. True maybe .. but didn't vote for these two clowns."

Lau Kok Kheong wrote, "The awareness for the hawkers and restaurants to increase their food and drinks prices too~ do they aware? Or they just don't care."

Curtis Lee wrote, "What make you think that we are not aware? My water usage is way below National Average. You are punishing people like me who are concious about water preservation."

Sharingan Ismadi wrote, "We have a water agreement with Malaysia that hasn't expired. We also have a desalination plant and most likely another on the way that should be paid for? I haven't read the article but 30% increase is kinda extreme. Its like saying our nation coffers are so dangerously low that cannot afford to build the project first and then we pay for it slowly in the long term."

Albert Tan wrote, "We have been paying "Water Conservancy Charge" for decades, that's supposed to create awareness for saving water, isn't it fair that the tax subject to Service Charge and GST too? Suck thumb la!"

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNews...4372631502934/
Old 26-03-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitus View Post
I'm not a huge fan of outdoor sex because I'm a clean freak. And outdoor gets very messy and hot.

But every now and then we do "go outdoors".

My fav one is at the top of new HDB buildings. Especially those 30 floor and higher. These staircases usually have door to conceal whoever is inside. Go up to the highest floor at night for a quickie.

Start of with a blow job while I fondle her C cups. Then end off with a standing doggie. Usually will spray on the floor and use my shoes to wipe the cum around. Hopefully it will evaporate fast enough. Lol.
https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...nosey-neighbor

COUPLE HAS SEX AT STAIRCASE @ JALAN BUKIT MERAH HDB, KENA SNIPED BY NOSEY NEIGHBOR

Submitted by farhan on Sun, 26/03/2017 - 11:50am

A reader shared this photo with us and complained about the couple having sex in full view of the public at a staircase in a HDB block.

According to the reader, he was peering out of his window at 4AM in the morning when he spotted the couple taking off their clothes at the staircase. He watched as the couple went on to do the deed and took a photo of them.

He shared the photo with us to raise awareness about their acts and to warn them against doing it again.

What do you think?

Editor's Note:
Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at [email protected]. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?
Old 26-03-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...ance-of-water/

Lee Bee Wah: Increase of water price, just to bring up the awareness of the importance of water

Member of Parliament for Nee Soon GRC, Er Dr Lee Bee Wah said that the 30% increase of water price is to bring up awareness of the importance of water and that there will be families who need help for the increase in price.

She said that in her interview with Channel News Asia interview after the presentation of Budget 2017:

Happy to hear that there are more assistance given to companies, to the industries, to the SMEs and also heartened to see there is more help for those needy families, more GST, more S&CC rebates given and that there is a personal income tax rebate.

And I think on one hand, the increase of the water price, is just to bring up the awareness of the importance of water, but I am sure there will be families who need help so it is a good gesture to help.

Finance Minister, Heng Swee Keat said in the Budget 2017 speech in Parliament, “Water prices were last revised in 2000, almost 20 years ago. We need to update our water prices to reflect the latest costs of water supply,”

He noted that the price increase will go towards maintaining Singapore’s water infrastructure, and more expensive sources of water such as desalination.

Including taxes, the prices will go up by 30 per cent in two phases. The first hike will be from 1 July this year, and the second from 1 July next year.

Within the hour of posting, hundreds of comments were made on the video

Tay Chin Peng wrote, "How about reducing the MP's salaries. It will help remind them the importance of working hard to earn money for a living."

Albert Tiong wrote, "OK. Now I'm aware of it. Can you reduce the price back to what it used to be?"

Daddie Yowzer wrote, "You want to know who are the people who really waste water ! Those that stay in houses .. Especially GCB ! I've worked for them .. I know .. Everyday water plants, garden the size of HDB flat and their cars .. So just because they pay its ok .. Compare to a person staying in HDB ... How much can we really use or waste ! Female version of KBW! Oh and those who say 69% voted .. True maybe .. but didn't vote for these two clowns."

Lau Kok Kheong wrote, "The awareness for the hawkers and restaurants to increase their food and drinks prices too~ do they aware? Or they just don't care."

Curtis Lee wrote, "What make you think that we are not aware? My water usage is way below National Average. You are punishing people like me who are concious about water preservation."

Sharingan Ismadi wrote, "We have a water agreement with Malaysia that hasn't expired. We also have a desalination plant and most likely another on the way that should be paid for? I haven't read the article but 30% increase is kinda extreme. Its like saying our nation coffers are so dangerously low that cannot afford to build the project first and then we pay for it slowly in the long term."

Albert Tan wrote, "We have been paying "Water Conservancy Charge" for decades, that's supposed to create awareness for saving water, isn't it fair that the tax subject to Service Charge and GST too? Suck thumb la!"

https://www.facebook.com/ChannelNews...4372631502934/
Old 27-03-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
qoo10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperstones View Post
Funny and jialat thread, support.
Exactly right words.
Old 27-03-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
belvederer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
In drama series, this will develop into a love story..

"Girl forgives boy after apology. Then, the boy visits the girl almost everyday after school to accompany her and update her on her homework. They eventually become good friends and the boy stopped hanging out with his bunch of Dettol fetish friends. After the girl recovered and got out of hospital, boy and girl will hang out together, do homework together after school and eventually graduated from primary school together and proceed to the same secondary school...after which, thats where puberty shows its power.. "
If real then jialat.
Old 27-03-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

FibreHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by belvederer View Post
If real then jialat.