The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 30-03-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
burlisque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Guys i am in need of a good, legit foot massage. Can any bro intro? Clean joint is fine too. been walking around too much in japan the last week, need to pamper my feet when go kk next week.

TIA.
Bro, for clean massage, go to Eden reflexology at Lorong api api. It's cheap and good, but most of the time fully booked.
Old 30-03-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chunz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Hi all bro, whoever got L2L contact, please don't hesitate to share review ya thanks you
Old 30-03-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Jack1868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polopo1999 View Post
MP: A**n B**ty Spa
Name: Miya
Face: 9/10 beautiful young face.
Body: 9/10
Skin: local
Massage:5/10
Boobs: 9/10 petite nice with body
BBBJ: -
DFK: -
HJ: 10 / 10 amazing
GFE: 8 / 10 nice friendly easy to talk too.
FJ: -
Damage: 160 hj with roaming
WIR:Yes. Return 2 3 times already. tried her friend too, Niki. Cute beautiful young local girl.
Shared location bro & exchange mp number
Old 30-03-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
xenoboy13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunz View Post
PM me for L2L contact, boss said business very slow
bro, can pm me L2L ctct?
Old 30-03-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Velvet9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Normally I just go to Attiya for foot massage, there's a guy quite good
Old 31-03-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Polopo1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizezz View Post
sorry , what i mean is full body roaming? or just the top?
Roaming top and cute butttocks. Cannot touch meow meow.
Old 31-03-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Samuel9811 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by somtam View Post
I’m back! After a longggg hiatus. Good to see the forum is still going strong. I’ve had to go to KK every now and then in recent times for work. Have absolutely no idea about the scene there and no contacts. Had a bad experience connecting to someone in Locanto. Not what was expected at all so yes, to everyone new do stay away from that site. Having read hundreds of post on this thread, recently tried contacting TYL but for some reason received no reply on WhatsApp and no one answered my call either. Don’t know where their MP is either. Got in touch with a presumably FL and may take another chance. Pretty expensive though and not sure if she’ll turn up. Will keep you guys updated if there’s happy ending for me afterall in my KK escapades cheers
Bro im just assuming la i think tyl is temporary gone? As the girls on the page i see caught my eye and i asked them like 2 weeks ago only next day reply that the girl balik liao and from then till now the page never update still stuck on 19.03.24 but i can say few of the girls i asked went back dy.
Old 31-03-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for those who suggested for my foot massage, i upped you with my modest points.

Just to report back. I picked Wangf3i cos i thought i could kill 2 birds with a body massage with ML that is on my list. Unfortunately for me, they were not available as one on MC and one RTC for holiday.

I proceeded anyway with WF since i really needed foot massage. Let the boss choose for me whoever available. It was full and i had to wait even. But a pretty lady came, to my pleasant surprise. filipina, her number 36. I can recommend as her massage is good. I asked if she did body massage, she said she can also. And told me they have a lot of thai and chinese too. So maybe she doesn't provide additional service. I probably will find out next time. Cute face, nice body, good massage skill.

----

Since i didn't get my body massage yet, decided to see what else on my list to try.

Port: B0rneo city w3llness
ML: 7 - M0m0
Face: 7 with a nice smile
Body: 6 normal, tanned skin
Height: 173, included her height cos surprised me as she's slightly taller than me
Boob: A - not for boob lovers, too small for her body
Pussy: not bad, shaved
DFK: on point
DATY: didn't descend
HJ: didn't try
BBBJ: good with variety
FJ: very nice
RTF: sure
Disclaimer: my experience may differ from yours

I had my doubt when she walked in, cos of her height, if she was a trans. luckily not. Once she warms up, she's actually quite nice to chit chat with even though her english isn't very good. but she does try to make conversation and she actually also say she likes to talk.

But maybe because of the talking, she lose a bit of focus on the massage, which was just okay to begin with. Best part was when she use her knee on my back.

Flipped around, asked if i wanted service. I ask got what option, i was surprised when she said everything. quote hj 150, bbbj 250, i actually chose bbbj and ask to discount to 200 which she agree. then she offer full for 300. my small brain took over and forgot to discount. i think she will willing to go down to 250 if i ask.

but oh well. she said she go out wash herself first, i thought she meant me and i got up. then we both laugh. she came back, undress, ask her to do it sexy, she laugh say dunno how. then lie down beside me, straight away her lips attack my face, neck, ear, then my mouth. Dfk kaw kaw as we hug each other tight like long lost lover. then proceed to bbbj which was quite good, and she let me play with her ass and stick my fingers in her Y. she got wet really fast as she blow me and i finger fck her, felt like flooded in there. i'm surprised she didnt come or maybe she did.

we continue like this for quite a while. she didn't stop bj until i said, i want to fck you now. then she take cd, cap me, dfk and led me on top. she quite skillful. (i saw her phone wallpaper got pics of 2 kids, maybe it's hers.) So maybe she gave birth before, but can't tell. she squeeze on my dick really well, never let go, so it felt tight always. mish position, she will use her legs to play around on my legs, she know how to make me cum, and as i come she know how to hold me tight. felt really good fcking her.

after that she complimented me on my skill and say i very good. probably just to flatter me but still it felt genuine. cleaned me up with wet wipe and gave me her w/a.

satisfied as i left. wasn't expecting a nice afternoon fck.
Old 31-03-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Port: buku gula
Face: her front teeth protrude out, otherwise can be cute
Body: petite and thin
Height: less than 160 i think
Skin: nice, smooth, fair
Boob: B i think, can grab
Pussy: shave, pretty and tight
DFK: great, have to careful not to bump teeth
DATY: dined and slurpped
BBBJ: willing in the middle of fcking
FJ: she can play, no, she came to play
GFE: very high
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation

i thought she pure local kueyteow, but she mix with dusun. so my search for pure continues on bukugula. of course, on paper, i wouldn't have picked her based on physical looks. but i must admit, once get to know her, she is quite fckable.

picked her from lobby, thought i just want to get it over with. but once we sat down, she very easy to chit chat. was able to make her laugh quite early and that really broke the ice. she immediately became comfortable and open up more. we chat for about half hour then i say i go shower i just arrived.

after shower, sat down, chat again for a bit, we sitting very close, arms touching, felt like if i put my arm around her shoulder she won't reject. but instead, i just say, main. wanted to remove her jeans right there, she led me to the bed. start with dfk, my first experience so have to be careful or will knock teeth. it wasn't so bad actually once you know how to do.

at this point can tell she very excited and horny, and said last time she had sex was end last year. she wearing a top showing off mid riff, went there first, remove her jeans and underwear. dfk again as i reach into her shirt. she unhook her bra and i pull everything off. she also remove whatever i was wearing while our mouth still connected. this definitely gfe kawkaw.

finally we both naked, finger her until she very wet. then she ask if i use cd, i said i can. she said can i do without, and kept asking many times can i control myself. i very confident i can. cos she dont like cd, make her skin pain. seeing as she haven't had sex for a while, i dive in. very tight. have to penetrate slowly.

really felt like fcking with gf. she also very horny getting pounded. whatever position she will do. fck for like 20min, ask her to blow me. no hesitation cos she needed a break also from fcking. ask her to kneel on floor, she go down. after a while i sat on the couch, and pull her head to me again. after bj, put her lying down, pump from behind until i came all over her ass.

cleaned up. wash. offered her dunkindonut. chat some more. until she left before midnight cos meeting her friend very early next morning. whole action lasted for more than 30min. i also tired. didn't ask for second session, which maybe she will be willing.
Old 01-04-2024, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
tan8808 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Port: buku gula
Face: her front teeth protrude out, otherwise can be cute
Body: petite and thin
Height: less than 160 i think
Skin: nice, smooth, fair
Boob: B i think, can grab
Pussy: shave, pretty and tight
DFK: great, have to careful not to bump teeth
DATY: dined and slurpped
BBBJ: willing in the middle of fcking
FJ: she can play, no, she came to play
GFE: very high
WIR: don't mind to put her in rotation

i thought she pure local kueyteow, but she mix with dusun. so my search for pure continues on bukugula. of course, on paper, i wouldn't have picked her based on physical looks. but i must admit, once get to know her, she is quite fckable.

picked her from lobby, thought i just want to get it over with. but once we sat down, she very easy to chit chat. was able to make her laugh quite early and that really broke the ice. she immediately became comfortable and open up more. we chat for about half hour then i say i go shower i just arrived.

after shower, sat down, chat again for a bit, we sitting very close, arms touching, felt like if i put my arm around her shoulder she won't reject. but instead, i just say, main. wanted to remove her jeans right there, she led me to the bed. start with dfk, my first experience so have to be careful or will knock teeth. it wasn't so bad actually once you know how to do.

at this point can tell she very excited and horny, and said last time she had sex was end last year. she wearing a top showing off mid riff, went there first, remove her jeans and underwear. dfk again as i reach into her shirt. she unhook her bra and i pull everything off. she also remove whatever i was wearing while our mouth still connected. this definitely gfe kawkaw.

finally we both naked, finger her until she very wet. then she ask if i use cd, i said i can. she said can i do without, and kept asking many times can i control myself. i very confident i can. cos she dont like cd, make her skin pain. seeing as she haven't had sex for a while, i dive in. very tight. have to penetrate slowly.

really felt like fcking with gf. she also very horny getting pounded. whatever position she will do. fck for like 20min, ask her to blow me. no hesitation cos she needed a break also from fcking. ask her to kneel on floor, she go down. after a while i sat on the couch, and pull her head to me again. after bj, put her lying down, pump from behind until i came all over her ass.

cleaned up. wash. offered her dunkindonut. chat some more. until she left before midnight cos meeting her friend very early next morning. whole action lasted for more than 30min. i also tired. didn't ask for second session, which maybe she will be willing.
how much is the damage bro
Old 01-04-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Snitchy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros got recommendations for FL/outcall/massage at kota marudu? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-04-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

unholycow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A bit late, but I want to share about my first ML experience from back in end of February 2024.

Port: Kai Xin
Name: Ann
Number: 17
Face: 7, Quite good looking
Body: slightly chubby
Boobs: D
Pussy: shaved, tight
Massage: 9/10
DATY: didn't ask
HJ: on point
BBBJ: Good, but I've had better
FJ: 8/10
Damage: 78+400
WIR: If my favourite aren't available, yes

First time going to ML, went to try out Kai Xin as I was nearby. Tried FL (local) before and didn't really enjoy the experiences so gave ML a shot. Walked in and boy said only PRC and Pinay available. Decided to try Pinay based on the negative reviews of PRC from here.

Started with massage, which I really enjoyed, and had small chit-chat. She shared they were short-staffed as a lot of PRCs had gone back for CNY. She told me what services she offered and I went with FJ.

Went down and gave a good bj before putting on cap and riding me on top. She also gave cat bath, and is also really good at it. Rode me with her tight pussy for about 20 mins and gaodim. Cleaned me up and continue massage for another 5 minutes as we chit-chat a bit more.

Overall good first ML experience.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Samster

Cyborg12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Anyone can recommend someone who is good at prostate milking? Not sure if that's what it's called.
Old 01-04-2024, 09:59 PM
Samster

Anyone have recommendation for someone who is good at prostate milking?
Old 01-04-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Hi! Can anyone recommend someone who does prostate milking?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1