The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-02-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty0870 View Post

#saluteyou
...what a way to start a new year
Old 11-02-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
...what a way to start a new year
People say divorce leh. 今年团圆饭都没得吃。Really sucky new year
Old 11-02-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Thanks bro Xyberduke and Halogen019 for sharing their MR here. I would like to propose, for this thread, we only post the MR for MLs that have advertisement, either on SBF or other websites (eg, LTD, SLG, SBC, etc etc).

For MLs that do not have any adverts, and if you would like to share your review and their contact, please create a thread for that purpose. There are tons of this kind of threads in the HC subforum.

My purpose is to prevent this thread from being flooded with lots of 'asking for contact' posts in the future.

Thanks and happy chionging.
No problem. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 11-02-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!Sexmen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/xixi-massage/

Was in a mood to look for new blood and MLs with boobs, carefully looked thru here and found Xixi.. made the booking and everything was smooth..
Her location is pretty close to Summer but not in the same one, she guided me to her place.. went up and she opened the door to welcome me.. she does look like the pics but must fleshier, i was mentally prepared that she is fleshy based on the previous MRs but she was still slightly chubbier than i thought (maybe i was expecting like Carla but she is not close to her at all).. anyway i thought it was fine and proceed to shower, she did offer to shower me but i declined..
Back onto the bed, her massage is normal at best.. but she did get butt naked during the session which may be good for some bros here.. but then i saw she has quite a big tattoo on her belly and that was really a turn-off for me, i know this would not end well for me.
Transitioned to the sensual part, she was working on my back with her body and tongue.. not too bad, i turned over and she continued her deed, and asked me if i want BJ.. went for it but it didnt work too well for me, i guess the tattoo and her belly (quite big i must say) was really not my cup of tea.. her boobs are nice to grab but do feel some silicon underneath them although it is not very obvious.. 15mins and i can see she got a little pissed, i told her its OK and just ended the session without cumming..regardless, i paid up in full and left since we did go thru the full deed..my fault for not cumming
She has got nice personality and very friendly though, but probably just my luck that she did not work out to my expectations..

Looks: 7/10 she looks 90% like the pics and quite sweet looking
Body: 4/10 chubby with belly tattoo.. D cup though but can feel silicon (not obvious)
Massage: 5/10 so-so
BM: 6/10 hardworking but not working for me
BJ: 6/10 normal and capped
HJ: 5/10 patient but not much variations
RTM: nope, not my cup of tea at all

Hope this is helpful for bros here, have fun and play safe guys!
Thanks Bro for the MR, almost book her today! Up you for saving my $110. Me also not a fan of BIG tattoo.
Old 11-02-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Chefxiaopang is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockettham81 View Post
Want to know anything, you can ask me... I have nothing to lose already. I went into a divorce because of her. So in a way, I should have heed the advice of he bros here
that explains why she go missing for quite a long period of time
Old 11-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can try going to her. She will definitely strip for sure and might offered sex also.

Why I know so much? Coz j am her ex bf. It have came to a point where I guess we can't go any further.

She had my baby for 2 times and went for abortion twice. We went thru a lot, she stop working since May and till recently, money became an issue and she has no choice but to work again. I set the rule that she got to be FC and that's why she came back as FC.

So now there is no more restriction from me and she will go all out for the $$
Quote:
And if anyone doubts on my words, I can even tell you where she stay in china coz I met her parents twice. We actually intended to get married..
LOL... I don't think this is necessary. People come here just to find girls to have fun.

But I truly feel sorry for your situation.
Old 11-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sammyboy kenna blocked? So many dns cannot access
Old 11-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
sammyboy kenna blocked? So many dns cannot access
Have you tried Google public DNS?
Old 11-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
LOL... I don't think this is necessary. People come here just to find girls to have fun.

But I truly feel sorry for your situation.
I think we all have to remind ourselves just to cum and go. Don't get involved. Not even being friends with them (but still being civilised when with them), so don't even think about getting romantically involved with them.
Old 11-02-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Want to know anything, you can ask me... I have nothing to lose already. I went into a divorce because of her. So in a way, I should have heed the advice of he bros here
If the relationship does not end well, just accept it and don't kpkb. If she is not a ML but a normal girl, will you write all this on SBF or your Facebook about her?
Old 11-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You can try going to her. She will definitely strip for sure and might offered sex also.

Why I know so much? Coz j am her ex bf. It have came to a point where I guess we can't go any further.

She had my baby for 2 times and went for abortion twice. We went thru a lot, she stop working since May and till recently, money became an issue and she has no choice but to work again. I set the rule that she got to be FC and that's why she came back as FC.

So now there is no more restriction from me and she will go all out for the $$
Bro u were all out defending her recently when she was flamed for being FC. Now I know why. I am one of the few that released she came back as FC ML. I was pissed then. Since the ad mentioned nudity syt again maybe I will try my luck with her again tomolo. For me I visit ML for the service and sensual. I dun care about their history & their complicated bgr. She just need to go back to her old ways that is good news for me. & that warrant my RTM.

Already text her but there isn't any reply. Patiently waiting........

On a side note. Rockettham81....if remember correctly u were the one that help her find accommodation last time during her 2nd stint. $$$$ is always the root of all problem, ML or non-ML. Frankly i guess ML would be more taxing.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
And if anyone doubts on my words, I can even tell you where she stay in china coz I met her parents twice. We actually intended to get married..
Just my thought.. things like this happen everyday.. you always have a choice.. we all make mistakes.. it's time to move on away from this issue.. you made that decision so have to accept it.. can't change anymore but you gained valuable life experience.. ok thx bye
Old 11-02-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7881 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
Just my thought.. things like this happen everyday.. you always have a choice.. we all make mistakes.. it's time to move on away from this issue.. you made that decision so have to accept it.. can't change anymore but you gained valuable life experience.. ok thx bye
True. And Qwerty0870 also has to move on. Don't pop up and remind us and himself again and again about the 'story of his life' whenever there is any discussion about KC with ML. Cheers
Old 11-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
verysexynoob is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries View Post
Bro u were all out defending her recently when she was flamed for being FC. Now I know why. I am one of the few that released she came back as FC ML. I was pissed then. Since the ad mentioned nudity syt again maybe I will try my luck with her again tomolo
Bro what does FC stand for?
Old 11-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
she backed out of the marriage ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1