The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakechua77 View Post
Bros, know how i can find car show models or high quality girls? Saw some posts earlier but I got confused. Is there an FB page?
There are some agents claiming to have models. But the sign up fee of 1000 to 5000, or 10000 (to be offset on booking) put my kayponess off.

If you want, you find out by yourself

The only model I know is a tiny milf. Little bit immature, no bbbj, no kissing without medical report.. ouch Which means she's a little weird.

BTW, life saver in Philippines !! 3 steps, done. Available in Rustons ! (and maybe larger Robinsons)

Last edited by etsys; 23-01-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old 24-01-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
No experience of late in mall hunting in Moa. But trinoma works
Will be busy fishing pinay again....then QC before I fly over.

Don't want FL, want normal girl. They can keep you company whole day and whole night.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 24-01-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Will be busy fishing pinay again....then QC before I fly over.

Don't want FL, want normal girl. They can keep you company whole day and whole night.
Well, I find FL who don't watch the clock But definitely not model class
Old 27-01-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
and last lot

In fact, some have family pics in their FB !! including Boyfriends..
isnt the last pic CHristina Nadin? She is a Saudi Arabian model living in the states....not saying its impossible to fuck her for a price but you probably have to be pretty rich haha.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 27-01-2020 at 06:55 PM.
Old 28-01-2020, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
isnt the last pic CHristina Nadin? She is a Saudi Arabian model living in the states....not saying its impossible to fuck her for a price but you probably have to be pretty rich haha.
No idea but the filipina has lots of pics that look genuine. Doubt a American is working as car show model in Philippines
Old 28-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Omg, sharp eyes my friend. No wonder i find her extremely hot. Haha.

her legs...
Old 28-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
Omg, sharp eyes my friend. No wonder i find her extremely hot. Haha.

her legs...
Maybe I should find that facebook profile and post it here

BTW, one of those dumb pinays who register the account, and forgets to chose the right sex. This one showed up as Male. I got curious, as she has a few 'friends' I know, all FLs.

Directly asked her and she voice called me. 100% girl. And vouched by her fellow girls also .. Does Facebook have an option to change the sex ?

Old 28-01-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

Seems the Foreigner hating senator is busy.

Bad news if teens are involved

https://philippineslifestyle.com/pro...ng-wechat-app/
Old 28-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seems the Foreigner hating senator is busy.

Bad news if teens are involved

https://philippineslifestyle.com/pro...ng-wechat-app/
One reason no FL for me, I find willing partner.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 29-01-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn. Those PRCs giving us a bad name. Which nationally and/or race is most neutral? If tell them I'm Chinese, they'll freak out. Tell I'm from SG. They'll tend to overcharge us, given our stronger currency. Lol😂
I found it easier to nego when I told them I'm Chinese from MY. Heh...
Old 29-01-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
One reason no FL for me, I find willing partner.
Well, I stick with semi FLs, so no drama. and no time watching, And no blah blah .

Like the small list of 5 uni students in Baguio !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
Damn. Those PRCs giving us a bad name. Which nationally and/or race is most neutral?
Filipinos are the most hypocrite gang. They seem to hate Chinese, blaming Chinese for everything including the drug problem -And Mr Duterte himself accused a chinese guy of smuggling stuff ! But all have no problem taking Chinese money, praising the chinese oligarchs, and my in laws all are telling me to join a Chinese POGO as the pay is very high. And even Duterte's right hand is Mr Bong Go !! And When it suits, they will remember their chinese heritage. but when things go wrong - or right - like a Chinese Wushu girl who won A gold medal- filipinos were like "of course, chinese, she has unfair advantage" or when a fil-Chinese girl won the top rank for some exam, lots were like "why not a filipino on the top"
Old 30-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mamma mia, saw an ad by a friend of a friend, in Facebook. For Massage. Asked her what's the deal. She sends this picture and the details

I am far from Manila, and no plan to test drive her supplies.And I tend to lose interest if terms pop up, like no BJ or cbj, no kissing etc etc ..

Any volunteers ? Requirement, have a Fake FB account, to communicate

And warning, if she goes "send proof of room - receipt / room key" cut her off and let me know. While it may be for her to protect her interest, don't forget, we as buyer has more rights !! including privacy

And who wanted a job in Manila ? Too bad, I don't qualify for the language skill !!! (I saw this on an expat page)

Old 31-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

you see stuff, and then you see stuff in PH

A girl I know got preg. Asked me if I wanna fuck her. Told her, why not, when you are a bit preggy as it is one of my fantasy.

Girl goes, well, it is nice it 7 or 8 months as makes baby come out faster !!!

Intelligence 101. And she's a nursing student
Old 01-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
you see stuff, and then you see stuff in PH

A girl I know got preg. Asked me if I wanna fuck her. Told her, why not, when you are a bit preggy as it is one of my fantasy.

Girl goes, well, it is nice it 7 or 8 months as makes baby come out faster !!!

Intelligence 101. And she's a nursing student
Same same preggy fantasy here. Lol but there have been recommendation from obgyn that sex during later term can trigger labour.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Mmmmm looks yummy..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1