The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danger89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

found this 2 panties from my female friend while in Japan with her for a concert sniff and fap on her bed before putting it back

the smell is so good

Old 21-01-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
lightfeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger89 View Post
found this 2 panties from my female friend while in Japan with her for a concert sniff and fap on her bed before putting it back

the smell is so good

Lots of stain
Old 23-01-2020, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 13
valuepack is a Helpful and Caring Samstervaluepack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
paid someone with common interest to enter his house when no-one is at home. he lives with his parents -mum (52), and 2 sisters (22& 28).

on days when no-one is at home, he will message me and we meet at his block lift lobby. he will pass me the keys and i pass him cash. he will let me have the place for an hour.

usually once i enter the unit, i start with the laundry area in the kitchen, look for used panties left by her younger sister (her mum is more discreet in this as she usually leave inside the master bedroom bathroom,

most of the time i get 2-3 pairs of panties in the laundry basket belonging to the 22 yr old one (student) is more wild, usually g-strings, thongs & bralet etc

mostly i will go into the elder sister room, she is in property and quite popular on social media (as she does property introduction video on youtube/facebook. she is attractive for a women her age. her room smells of her perfume. i will go to her wardrobe and look into her lingerie drawer and check out her panties/bra.. occasionally if i am lucky, i will find her used panties and sleeping shorts/tees hanging behind her door. once she must be late and left her panties rolled up on the floor. i will play her facebook property videos and max the volume to hear her voice while sniffing her used panties and jerking on other pairs. like many bros here, i left my cum in her conditional, moisturizer, body lotion etc. lying on her bed, smelling her scent on her pillow and panties and jerking with her used panties is so heavenly.

sometimes, i will enter his mums room (when i have a urge for MILF that day) - her mum is a PA or something . she wears normal looking panties from Triumph or Sorella - but strangely she has lots of bright red or purple lingerie. will do the same lie on her bed, smelling her scent on her pillow and panties and jerking with her used panties.

so far have not try on the younger sister bed as she sleep in the guys room and i dont feel comfortable doing it in his room. but i do have quite of number of their panties (mum, aunt and sis) as gift.

the guy will tell me not to take too many as he sometimes overheard her sisters complain about missing panties . btw, the guy i am dealing with also jerks on his sis panties..

sharing only, do not PM me about anything as i prefer to keep this private.
Cool story bro. Any photos to share?
Old 24-01-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
schuniformfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger89 View Post

the smell is so good

How old is your friend? Seem like she don't wipe after peeing.
Old 24-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Ya. Like bad hygiene practices
Old 24-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by schuniformfan View Post
How old is your friend? Seem like she don't wipe after peeing.
Her cb must be very smelly
Old 24-01-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
I have done plenty of perverse things. Where can I start. I have a soft spot for weak people. Those that are ranked lower in the social order. I enjoy dominion over them. I’m currently keeping a Vietnamese outside of HCMC. USD500 for a week of sex is plenty as she is simple and not pretty, skinny and small boob. I visit her regularly and do anything I want with her. Of course I don’t hurt her. She knows her position and obeys. I have my way with her and she has learned to enjoy it. In the beginning she was so afraid and shy. My most memorable achievement was cumming in her ass, then spent the next 15-20 minutes focusing on relaxing my dick to the point I could release my pee into her. She groaned and shook as my pee filled her anus and colon. After cumming, I had lay there with her and told her to remain still and not move. The feeling of peeing inside a woman is incredibly satisfying. She quickly rushed to the toilet and I could hear everything spray out of her ass. She immediately proceeds to shit too. Said oh... the feeling too much. While she ran to the toilet, some pee had leaked out of her ass and into the floor. I’ve successfully tried it another 2 times. It’s not an easy task. Most days my dick shrinks and pops out of her anus. The last time she leaked on the hotel bed. Had to say we got diarrhoea.
You really knows how to enjoyed
Old 24-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Brashare is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
paid someone with common interest to enter his house when no-one is at home. he lives with his parents -mum (52), and 2 sisters (22& 28).
I have a similar experience. Once I was in touch with a guy who would let me in to jerk off to his wife’s lingerie together when she was overseas. We had a third guy over a couple of times and we would get to dig through the laundry basket for her bras and panties. We usually also go through her cabinet to get her bikinis to play with. My favourite were her bright pink and red ones. We would cum on her lingerie before we maybe have a drink or snack some chit chat and head back
Old 24-01-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

any bro tried getting a boner wearing swimming trunks walk around the swimming pool show to girls indirectly
Old 24-01-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
any bro tried getting a boner wearing swimming trunks walk around the swimming pool show to girls indirectly
Once I swam beside a girl in a pool, keep swimming behind her to see her spread her legs and cute ass... Got a boner then those milfs waiting for their kids saw my boner when I got up to shower... One of them smiled at me and we chatted a bit... Still chatting with her now... Maybe I can get lucky with her...
Old 02-02-2020, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

zaogenging yr birdee to a shy looking maid... You're really a very notti boy bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-02-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
cibai4u2c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Living on rented apartment and during weekend waiting for those cute big breast teen to take turn for wash cloth on those vending washing machine. Once the teen away from the machine quickly pickup those few panty and bra and bring it back to room and start masturbate full cum while sniff on both item.

Enjoy the smells of the pant and bra and always ejaculate shortly because of excited feeling during this act!

Will always satisfy to know the real size of breast for those cute teen we doubt by looking their big size on shirt on.
Old 03-02-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
Yes very naughty. But very illegal. Hope bros here don’t follow my example unless they prepared to go jail haha.
very ballsy u bro! salute!
Old 03-02-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JiByeTony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Once I swam beside a girl in a pool, keep swimming behind her to see her spread her legs and cute ass... Got a boner then those milfs waiting for their kids saw my boner when I got up to shower... One of them smiled at me and we chatted a bit... Still chatting with her now... Maybe I can get lucky with her...
Please keep us updated
Old 10-02-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That's y we call it cao CB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1