The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Walking St

I guess with success comes the drop-off in service. The last time I was there, an older woman picked up my tab and looked at it, then said something to the tomboy waiter. The waiter then started yelling at me angrily, saying I was staying too long. She gave me 5 minutes to finish my drink and get out. This is exactly how Baccara and Crazy House in Soi Cowboy became. Really rude to customers and ordering them to leave or buy another drink.

The same thing happened to me last Sept. I thought it was because I looked like a cheap old man. I don't hold it against them because I know they have much expenses to pay.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
The same thing happened to me last Sept. I thought it was because I looked like a cheap old man. I don't hold it against them because I know they have much expenses to pay.
yeah they have bribes to pay too
Old 12-01-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have arrived Pattaya for a little while and done two soapie sessions with rather good luck. Had windowed shopped after walking back and forth to four soapie parlours before picking a girl in Sabai Dee and also one in Sabai Room which had been my favorite for years.

First off, management staff did not pull any tricks in the quotation.
The ladies I selected were surely not the most pretty in the line up.
Somehow both ladies had 'originals' in everything and very eager to please.

As I wrote elsewhere, the soapies in Bangkok had been in steep decline for years, and strangely that the soapies in Pattaya is growing nicely -- plenty of ladies, more customers, very reasonable pricing and they even build a new soapie parlors.

Understand the Grand Honey 3 is the new facilities that just started out. Location is very close to IT centre ( called Tukcom Centre ) in South Pattaya. This is supposed to market for higher end. Let me take a look within a day or two to see. I am curious of the stocking and the pricing as well. Facilities, room condition would not be focus nevertheless.
Old 13-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
I have arrived Pattaya for a little while and done two soapie sessions with rather good luck. Had windowed shopped after walking back and forth to four soapie parlours before picking a girl in Sabai Dee and also one in Sabai Room which had been my favorite for years.

As I wrote elsewhere, the soapies in Bangkok had been in steep decline for years, and strangely that the soapies in Pattaya is growing nicely -- plenty of ladies, more customers, very reasonable pricing and they even build a new soapie parlors.

Understand the Grand Honey 3 is the new facilities that just started out. Location is very close to IT centre ( called Tukcom Centre ) in South Pattaya. This is supposed to market for higher end. Let me take a look within a day or two to see. I am curious of the stocking and the pricing as well. Facilities, room condition would not be focus nevertheless.
Holy Moley!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 13-01-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Will be in pattaya from jan 20th to jan 22nd any brothers wanna meet chill enjoy the agogo together and disco please feel free to pm me..
God bless
Old 16-01-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Vindrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only started going to patts in the past 2 years, BKK was the usual haunt for many years before that. I personally feel patts quality is much better, also cause of the sheer number of agogos and bars are higher. My suggestions for good quality:
1. Pin up
2. Skyfall
3. Palace (gets super packed, girls look dao but with a couple of LD, they let their guard down...same for the top two to some extent)

Special mention to Kink at Soi 6, only place worth checking out there, good fun place overall dice decor.

Google for pics, if you know where or what links to click. FB has tons of pics and the other channel, is pretty obvious but i am not allowed to say here perhaps? lol
Old 16-01-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I made my way to have a look of Grand Honey 3 soapie massage in Pattaya day ago. It is located at South Pattaya Road and within short walking distance of baht bus loop.

The building is newly erected, not such renovation/alteration of an old hotel building. Building looks very good. The lobby is very grand including a super large customer seating area. The business is likely just started weeks ago.

Being there at 6.30 pm on Sunday, I spotted about 40-50 ladies for selection and also groups of men, some of them were just window shopping as was my purpose.

Were the ladies particularly outstanding in appearance ? No, not quite. Say they are about a notch better than Honey 2, and price wise, the manager showed me a card with 6 different categories by color tag. Lowest is 2.0K B to around 3.8K B in the middle category and the very highest is in 5Kish. All the girls presented that day was around 3.8K and lower.

I quickly spotted a lady of my type in the cheapest category. So I joined the fray even I just had dinner and not quite ready for action.
For Just few minutes in the room, I had realized she was oil/Thai massage girl turning to the soapie and not familiar with the soapie procedure there. Ok that she was horny, and I gladly obligate to catch up with her.

In the room, bath tub was extra big, the room furnishing was extra grand, the support staff including the security guards, waiting staff, managers were extra high in numbers, and so the drink price was extra high too.

SEX always SELL. Fundamental is of course the right girls.
Improvement on the stock will surely help in targeting the upscale segment. .
Old 16-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Pattaya

Knowntender,

Holly Molly!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 17-01-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

The other side to Pattaya.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/travel/1...ide-to-pattaya
Old 17-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindrix View Post
I only started going to patts in the past 2 years, BKK was the usual haunt for many years before that. I personally feel patts quality is much better, also cause of the sheer number of agogos and bars are higher. My suggestions for good quality:
1. Pin up
2. Skyfall
3. Palace (gets super packed, girls look dao but with a couple of LD, they let their guard down...same for the top two to some extent)

Special mention to Kink at Soi 6, only place worth checking out there, good fun place overall dice decor.

Google for pics, if you know where or what links to click. FB has tons of pics and the other channel, is pretty obvious but i am not allowed to say here perhaps? lol
After a few times bar hopping around walking street, i would say Palace has the most beautiful girls consistently.
But what i hate about Palace is....
Too packed
Most customers there are chinamen
These chinamen hog up the fucking seats, buy 1 drink and sit for hours. Most of them not even there for the girls but just look for free. Some even engrossed with playing their games on mobile thruout!
Can u imagine so many pair of tits in front of u and all u care is playing games on your mobile? What are they even there for?
Old 19-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes what you see is not true reflection...... I have relatives who operate nightspots. And it is common industry practice to "fill " the club with paid "customers" to give the impression that the club is popular. Often I have also been asked to bring my friends down to the club on slow nights.... no need to pay and given complimentary bottles.

I suspect these chinamen are paid tontees to put up a show at the club.... that's why no buy drinks and no interested in the girls.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Sometimes what you see is not true reflection...... I have relatives who operate nightspots. And it is common industry practice to "fill " the club with paid "customers" to give the impression that the club is popular. Often I have also been asked to bring my friends down to the club on slow nights.... no need to pay and given complimentary bottles.

I suspect these chinamen are paid tontees to put up a show at the club.... that's why no buy drinks and no interested in the girls.
Dont think so.
Its really packed every night till no one else can come in.
I guess they dont want to chase these chinamen away because 1 or 2 of them bound to be throwing stacks of 20 bahts per night.
Old 23-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

Any luck about Grand Honey 3?
Old 23-01-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
After chiong BKK for so long, i decided to foray into Pattaya. Decided its not really for me although Pattaya other than chiong girls, quite nice to relac do nothing.

I got 3 nights there. First night, went Honey 2, many girls, price reasonable for MP, i choose one for 2500, got 3000+ ones more syt and chio but face black black so no choose. Good attitude from my girl, but looks wise ard 6.5/10 with tummy, no bbbj but like i say, willing to serve.

2nd night, explore soi 6. I can see why some like it but I will not go back again. Did manage to fuck a syt in lust bar for 1k but halfway thru, my cock soften. Room really dirty, outside can see dead cockroaches, i cannot lah but for a quick fuck if you can ignore the rooms, 1k is a damn fantastic price.

3rd night is my best fuck. Kept in contact with a girl in FL1. She works in one agogo. Ask her over. Damn gfe. First time when i fuck her, she don't want give bbbj in sg. This time, she take off my shorts and suck it and so shiok. Never talk about price but after fucking her twice in 2 hours and good service, I don't want to be super cheapskate afterall, they don't work for love. Gave her 3000 and another 500 tip. To me its worth it cos I don't have to bartine, waste my time but LD and drinks.

So if go Pattaya again will just keep fucking her or try to find new contact in Honey 2.
Can share the girl contact?
Old 24-01-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc52 View Post
Any luck about Grand Honey 3?

Had already visited and done the report.

Turn back just one page to Page 696 of Pattaya.
and look for my report of Grand Honey 3.
I wrote it on Jan 15, 2020
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1