The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthful View Post
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 16-12-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AUSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chandran's Daughter-in-law Mei Ling

Very nice story, support and camping here!!
Old 17-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When at last she felt normal, she kissed his balls and slowly moved off him and turned to lay by his side, her head on his hairy chest. Hari put his hand around her and held her close to him as if thanking her for the sweet time she had given him. “You know you are a real bitch, don’t you?” Hari said affectionately caressing her hair. “Yes uncle, but I’m your bitch,” Mei Ling mouthed in return and they laughed together.
For a while they lay there just enjoying the feel of each other and then Mei Ling’s hands moved to his face again and began to trace it with her finger.

“Uncle,” “Yes Sweetie,” “How old is aunty?” “Why you want to know?” he asked.
“Well she is beautiful and is still very trim,” replied Mai Ling… “So…?” “Does she not please you anymore? Why are you so sex starved with such a beautiful wife who obviously loves you?”

Hari sighed, “Lakshmi is a passionate woman and we have used to have a lot of fun together, but then things change.” “So what changed uncle? I’m sure it was not my arrival . . .” asked Mei Ling innocently.

“You are too full of yourself sweetie,” laughed Hari. “No, she has not had sex with me for over 15 years. The most I get from her is a kiss and blow job and only if she’s had enough wine, but I guess we’ve come to an understanding of sorts,” he explained.

“What happened?” she probed. “She hit early menopause in her mid-thirties and it became a nightmare. She was too dry to penetrate, had hot flushes and mood swings and generally hated sexual intimacy,” said Hari.

“She sought treatment and the doctor advised not to have sex for a few months, of course then to be on the safe side Lakshmi decided that we should not do it for a year. And then it became two and then it just became permanent,” explained Hari

“Oh, is she alright now?” asked Mei Ling. “Of course she is perfectly alright now sweetie,” said Hari. “Yah she’s busy with her Ladies Club and volunteer activities and she does not ask where I’m getting my kicks because she knows I’m still getting fucked – literally and figuratively. I guess she does not care as long as I don’t bring any of my flings to her attention.”

“OMG, what would she do if she ever found out about us, she is so nice to me . . .” Mei Ling asked apprehensively. Hari laughed at hearing this and said, “Come on, do you think she is so naive, she does not know about us? There are only 3 of us in this house and it’s not difficult to see your joy at seeing me or my watching your every move. I mean even the Filipina maids would suspect, based on the soiled clothes and bedlinen they have to hand wash and clean!”

“But uncle,” “No buts sweetie, she probably suspects but is playing dumb. She knows something is up but I presume she can’t bring herself to think that I’d lust after my own son’s wife or that you would even let me touch you,” said Hari. “She probably consoles herself in believing that you arejust naïve to my dirty old man intentions and that I am only flirting with you – keeping you company,” he added.

As he spoke, Mei Ling kept stroking his flaccid dick and it had slowly stirred to life, growing stiffer and longer in her hand. Hari for his part was caressing her face and tickling breasts and her smooth stomach. Both of them were getting aroused once again for a second go.

“You mean she is leaving us alone knowing what we could be up to?” Mei Ling asked again. “Yeah, that is my guess, but I've not discussed this at all, you see she was against the idea of Anand leaving you here when he could not take you with him to Brussels. At the same time she wanted to make Anand happy and that is the reason why she consented to this marriage,” explained Hari.

“I do not understand, uncle,” said Mei Ling. He replied, “She had her idea of an ideal daughter-in-law for our son, and you my sexy China doll, you don’t quite fit her requirements in terms of race, looks, social status . . . everything!” Mei Ling stopped her ministrations and looked at him coldly, “Yes and here I am cheating on her son and fucking her husband! Maybe she is right afterall.”

Hari was taken aback by her temper, ” Look sweetie, don’t you feelbad. When Anand left for Brussels, I said we would put you up in our apartment so you will be more free. But Lakshmi would not have it, she wanted you here, so that you could not take Anand away from her. And maybe also knowing that I had my eye on you.”

“No you are wrong!” said Mei Ling. “You can’t think she deliberately made me stay here, so you can fuck me?”

“That is the way I figure, sweetie. She is not only a loving wife but an understanding one too, and if things work out, she probably thinks you and Anand will be through.” Not wanting to let her talk or think about his last statement, Hari pulled her on top of him, his hands around her waist.

He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her deeply, tongues entwining as her hands held his head tight. They kissed for long, their bodies moving against each other, each loving the feel of the others naked skin. She then pulled away from him, “This is my night uncle and I do the loving, okay?”

She moved her ass back on him and now sat on his legs his cock inches from her pussy. He cupped her breasts and began to squeeze them, two fingers clutching and tweaking her nipples. She moaned in pleasure and bent forward making it easier for him to nuzzle her breasts as her hands took his cock and stroked them slowly.

It was at full mast and lifting her hips slightly she let the tip of his cock rub her pussy lips. She rubbed the cock head against her outer lips moaning and whimpering as his treatment became rough and hard on her breasts.

Warm juices began to flow from her pussy onto his cock head and unable to hold back any longer, she pushed forward with her hips, sliding the cock head into her moist love hole. As if waiting for it, Hari pushed his hips up letting half his cock bury into her juicy cunt.

She now sat hard on his cock, taking it all the way inside her, her hands on his nipples. She pinched his nipples as she ground her pussy on his cock, making both of them groan in pleasure. She ground her hips against him for a while and then gripping his hips for balance began to ride him, pulling her body up and then sitting on him hard, slowly at first and adding speed as he pushed himself up at her, every time she sat back hard on him.

Hari was groaning and Mei Ling was moaning. His hands were squeezing her breasts almost hurting her. She felt no pain as her concentration was on his cock moving in and out of her now slippery vagina, she was rubbing her throbbing clit every time she sat hard. Both of them were sweating and after a while Hari was panting for breath as Mei Ling kept up her speed.

Hari’s hands went around her hips and pulling her close to him, and turned her about so she lay on her back and then climbed on top of her and holding her down with his hands cupping her breasts began to fuck her hard, in missionary mode. Mei Ling humped her waist up to his every thrust and cried out as pleasure was building deep down in the pit of her womb, moving outwards through her cervix towards her groin.

She started mewing in pleasure and as the orgasm built to a heady climax and convulsed as her orgasm exploded. She screamed aloud “I’m coming uncle…ooohhh aaargghhh!!”, unable to bear the extreme pleasure surging through her whole body. She writhed under him and then went limp, basking in the afterglow of the intensity of her climax.
Old 17-12-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
goodisonside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing nice story, please keep going ...
Old 18-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodisonside View Post
Thanks for sharing nice story, please keep going ...
thanks for the encouragement
Old 18-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kitoface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please continue bro!
Old 18-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
MazHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hoping for more updates
Old 20-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
She started mewing in pleasure and as the orgasm built to a heady climax and convulsed as her orgasm exploded. She screamed aloud “I’m coming uncle…ooohhh aaargghhh!!”, unable to bear the extreme pleasure surging through her whole body. She writhed under him and then went limp, basking in the afterglow of the intensity of her climax.
Mei Ling lay exhausted gasping for breath. Hari eased off pumping into her and relaxed his hold on her breasts letting her rest up. Slowly he pulled his cock out of her slippery cunt and lay by her side, pulling her close to his sweating body. He spooned her and listened to the sounds of breathing.

He was still hard and his dick poked against the tramp stamp tattoo that marked her soft skin above her ass. Hari waited till she was breathing normally and then let his hand slide towards her pussy, wetting his middle finger as he thrust it up her sopping wet cunt.

He then moved his cum soaked finger to her asshole and traced the round opening gently. He’d never anal fucked her and he figured, this was the time he tried. Mei Ling stiffened as squealed as his finger touched her asshole and then realising what he is up to and tried to relax.

Very slowly Hari let his cum soaked finger slowly enter her tight ass hole a little. A third of the way in, he then stopped, letting her get used to the feeling and once he felt her sphincter muscles relax, he pushed his finger a little in a little deeper until he was knuckle deep.

As he felt no resistance, he pulled the finger out halfway before driving it in a little more again. He slowly repeated this over and over, deeper each time until it was all inside her.

Mei Ling felt the finger invade her asshole and relaxed. Her expat boyfriends had introduced her to anal sex but she preferred vaginal sex. She turned to face him and her hands pulled him closer to her tingling breasts almost buried in his chest, his cock now against her stomach feeling wet.

She kissed and then bit his shoulder, her tongue even licking his ear lobe. Once Hari was sure she is relaxed and the ass hole opened easily, he inserted his index finger into her pussy to coat it with her pussy juices and then re-entered her asshole lubricating it.

His fingers twisted inside her ass hole opening it wider and wider.
And when he felt her asshole was wide enough for his cock to enter, he turned her roughly on her stomach, pulled back her legs so her ass was in position. Kneeling behind her comfortably positioned his cock tip on her open asshole.

Mei Ling whimpered at the touch of his cock head on anus and tried to push back to take his cock head inside her.

Hari held her firm by her hips and kept teasing her, the cock tip touching the hole as if entering and then pulling it back. Unable to bear the suspense, Mei Ling whispered, “Oh Uncle, please fuck me, in there,” “Where sweetie?” “In my ass hole,” “Sure you want it sweetie, it is tight and will be a little painful,” “Fuck the pain, just fuck my asshole, please uncle,”

“Alright sweetie, you asked for it,” Hari pushed his cock head into her tight hole. Mei Ling gasped as she felt the his cock head barging its way to her asshole. The pain was tangible even as she was prepared for it. She held back the cry that came to her mouth.

Hari knew her asshole was a tad too tight for his fat cock and so he was in no hurry to shove it up her asshole. He slid his cock slowly into her, a fraction of an inch at a time. He waited for her to cry out in pain but it did not come. He pushed ever so gently until he was buried inside her ass hole to the hilt.

He stayed immobile to let her get used to the feeling and her ass hole to relax. When he felt her anal muscles relax, he pulled his cock out a little, before he pushed it all the way in. As he slammed home his balls slapped against her ass evoking a cry of pain from Mei Ling.

Little by little he increased the length he pulled and every time he thrust his cock hard letting his balls slam against her ass cheeks. Her cries of pain did not stop him anymore for he knew the pain will be short lived and soon she would cry out in pleasure.

His hands holding down her hips, he began to pump hard into her ass, every thrust hard and deep, increasing the speed with every thrust. Mei Ling was whimpering at first and then began to moan and groan as the pain turned to pleasure and instinctively she began to grind her hips against him as his cock went in and out of her asshole.

As if it was his cue Hari began to fuck her harder and faster, pulling his cock almost out and then thrusting as hard as he could.

“Yes uncle, fuck me hard,” she hissed as Hari felt his balls begin to have that all too familiar tightness and fucked her harder and faster. Letting himself go, calling her names as he spurted his semen deep into her asshole.

He collapsed on her and was recovering his breath as his rapidly deflating cock was still in her ass. He lay right there gasping for breath. Mei Ling was also gasping for breath and lay under him her breasts heaving up and down.

Later when both of them had regained their strength, Mei Ling pulled his head to her breasts and holding it fondly against her said, “Uncle you are a great lover and a sweet gentle man,” “Great lover or fucker, sweetie,” he teased. “Only a great lover can fuck a woman this well, uncle,” she replied.

Suddenly she sat up and looked at him seriously, “Uncle I want something from you!” Hari did not hesitate, “Sure consider it done!” Mei Ling measured her words, “Usually a woman asks her lover for something or the other when the man has his cock buried inside her, but I am different, Uncle,” “How so sweetie?” asked Hari.

Mei Ling gently held his face to look into Hari’s eyes, “I have not felt so loved or been so in love before. Now that you have taken me completely, there is little else I can offer you. So I want you to ask me for anything and I will do it for you.” Hari was amused that Mei Ling would do anything for him, “Really, sweetie, anything?” “Just ask me uncle darling,” she replied.

He did not hesitate, “In that case, I want a child?” he asked, half teasing her actually. Mei Ling gasped, “Just what I want my lovely uncle, I will bear you as many children as you want!” Hari looked at her and realised she was pretty serious.

He pulled her close to him and hugged her close to his chest. His voice cracked as he told her that she was most wonderful person ever, ‘’ I can’t ask you to do that, it would not be fair to you. . .” “Don’t worry uncle, I’ll be good mother and am I also not the most wonderful sex toy you ever had as well?” she teased.
Old 20-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
truangso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, pls keep going
Old 21-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragements and the ups

Will work on the next chapter . . .
Old 21-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

pitched my tent, waiting for next updates
Old 21-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
pawnship deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, thanks bro TS
Old 25-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Thanks for the encouragement bros. Also thanks to those who upped me - nice way to show your appreciation.

Will use the next few days to work on the story... thanks to those with suggestions to the plot twists but this is a limited project. Maybe a couple more chapters is all it'll last.
Old 30-12-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
He did not hesitate, “In that case, I want a child?” he asked, half teasing her actually. Mei Ling gasped, “Just what I want my lovely uncle, I will bear you as many children as you want!” Hari looked at her and realised she was pretty serious.
He pulled her close to him and hugged her close to his chest. His voice cracked as he told her that she was most wonderful person ever, ‘’ I can’t ask you to do that, it would not be fair to you. . .” “Don’t worry uncle, I’ll be good mother and am I also not the most wonderful sex toy you ever had as well?” she teased.
The Next Chapter

In the following weeks and months, Hari and Mei Ling settled into a routine where they sought one another out in the absense of his son/her spouse. Sex, unbriddled and primal was the urge both satisfied but in the months that followed, this affair began to become a relationship with real feelings for each other......

Hari and Mei Ling were in her room, having shared supper and a delicious bottle of Merlot. Mei had already been sipping wine since the early evening.

“So Mei – are you going to bear me a child or what?!” Hari was not sure of what Mei Ling’s response to his inappropriate remark was going to be. She had every right to be very angry but she surprised him when she looked at him as though she was tossing ideas around in her mind that was a bit fuzzy from the three bottles of wine that we had shared during the evening.

For his part too, Hari was feeling relaxed inhibitions and was more or less sober – just about gently buzzed. Mei Ling looked down and Hari saw her eyes widen as she realized what the rod rising out of Hari’s pyjamas was. He sat absolutely still not even daring to breathe.

After a few short seconds that seemed like minutes she raised her face to look at him while her left hand reached out and tentatively took his cock in her hand and began to gently massage the rock hard shaft through his pyjamas.

Hari leaned forward and kissed her full lips. She responded hungrily and opened her lips to his tongue and sucked on it as their kisses increased in intensity. Hari didn't know if his cock had a mind of its own or if Mei Ling was able to unbutton the two buttons on his pyjama fronts but he felt her cool hand pull him free and began to stroke his erection.

As she was doing that Hari let his right hand find it's away into the fold of her top and took her warm pliable breast into his hand and began to massage it and then gently pinch her hard eraser sized nipple with his thumb and index finger.

He knew he should not be taking advantage of Mei Ling but Hari’s engorged purple little head was now thinking for his big head and that was never a fair debate.

Hari did neither of the things an honourable man and father-in-law should have done but instead hooked his right arm under her legs and carried her and laid her down on her king-sized matrimonial bed.

As he pulled his pyjama top off he watched as Mei Ling quickly shed her clothes and she literally twisted and squirmed on the bed with sexual anticipation as he pushed his bottoms off his hips and stepped out of them.

Mei Ling writhed seductively with anticipation as her feet and toes curled. Hari couldn't help himself but stood there with his erection sticking proudly out its full six-inches and throbbing with eagerness. He watched as his son’s young wife took her breasts in her hands and squeezed them as she looked at him with unrestrained need and lust.

"Uncle! I want you to give me a baby," she said with a husky sexy voice as she spread her thighs apart and rubbed her inner thighs with her hands as an invitation for Hari to join her. Her waxed lady parts were the same shade of cream as the rest of her gorgeous body. Her labia and vulva were puffy but not protruding and her pussy was sopping wet with anticipation.

Hari’s lust was doubly inflamed. “God help me Mei, but I want to seed your beautiful body more than I ever wanted to fuck a woman in my life.” He lay down on the bed next to her and kissed her lips passionately as her hands again found his cock and her fingers did magical things to the rock-solid twitching shaft and his swollen balls.

"Please fuck me," she begged and tried to pull him on top of her.
"I want to make love to you Mei Ling," he said as Hari let his lips travel down her smooth neck to her supple tender breast. "Our child should be a result of love and not a desperate passionate less fuck," his words were somewhat muffled as he was talking and kissing and sucking on her full tits.

He let his left hand travel over her stomach to find the warm wet crevice between her legs. His fingers easily found her hard clit and tenderly rubbed it until she moaned. "Oh yes uncle you're so right," she whimpered.

"Tonight I am your woman. Please love me and leave me with your baby."
He kissed his way further down her luscious body until he lay between her soft lithe thighs and began to lick her very wet pussy. She smelled of sweet floral soap mixed with the pheromones of her sex that were leaking out with the lubricating fluids that she was secreting to Hari her desire and make fucking comfortable.

Hari had always considered himself a master at cunnilingus and now he used every trick that he had ever learned on his daughter-in-law who responded by bucking her hips against his face and begging him not to stop. When he penetrated her with two of his fingers he felt her pussy immediately convulse.

When he curled them back and found her G spot and began to internally massage it Mei Ling screamed with pleasure as she came. She reached her hands down and grabbed Hari by his hair and pressed his face into her pussy while she wrapped her tapered legs around his shoulders.

Hari did not let up but continued to lick her slick juice covered pussy while he started a fucking motion with his fingers that I twisted and moved around inside her making certain to frequently stoke and teased her G spot.

"Oh God!! Uncle! I’ve never every felt anything like this," she gasped and then emitted a long loud moan as another wave of pure shook her body. Her pussy was now engorged and her cunt lips were full of blood and blossomed out in invitation. Hari positioned his cock at her pussy entrance and allowed his cock to nuzzle into her cleft before sliding easily deep into her.

"You're so big," she whimpered. "So very, very big," she said like a mantra and wrapped her long shapely legs around his butt and pulled him even deeper into her belly. Hari began an easy rhythm thrusting vigorously and then pulling slowly back before thrusting again. Each time it felt like he was sinking in deeper.

Hari had a huge load stored up that week and wanted to make the best use of the sperm that was built up on this mating so he pulled out of her. "Oh God no, uncle please I need this so very badly, don't stop now don't pull out I want a baby," she pleaded while trying to draw him back into her body with her soft arms and legs.

Hari rolled her over and placed a pillow under her tummy leaving her beautiful soft round ass thrusting up into the air. He was dying to kiss and lick that ass and spread pussy but that is not what she was yearning for, crying for and in need of.

Hari mounted her roughly and felt his shaft slide deep into Mei Ling’s warm and wet vagina. He could feel his penis head colliding roughly up against her tender cervix causing her to squeal both in pain and pleasure.

He started to thrust his penis rhythmically starting slowly but as the momentum built he butt-fucked her as hard as he could. His balls and pelvis making a slapping sound as they careened off Mei Ling’s counter-thrusting ass.

"Oh God you're so deep," she cried while she wiggled her rear end and clenched her muscular buttocks trying to grasp and milk his cock of its seed. "You're tearing me apart, oh uncle, don't stop, don't stop, it feels so very, very good. Fuck me uncle!!!!"

At that point there was nothing that was going to stop Hari as the approaching climax spread quickly across his entire body. Seconds later it culminated in his hot sperm spurting deep into his son’s wife’s fertile womb. Sex is an exhilarating experience but many times better when you know that you are trying to impregnate a woman.

There was an added intensity that both Mei Ling and Hari felt knowing that with their lovemaking they were creating a life. They grunted and screamed together with unreserved joy, pleasure and passion as the massive orgasm made her inner muscles tightly grab his cock and milk every last single drop of seed from his spurting shaft.

His orgasm did not subside immediately as her body instinctively drew the hot sticky male liquid deep into her. Hari could not stop thrusting until he felt every last dribble had been drawn from him by her strong inner vagina's musculature. She cried out in passion and desire and Hari grunted and moaned as he kept fucking her until he was totally drained and exhausted and had to at last rest.

He slid down next to Mei Ling, pushed the pillow out from under her belly, took her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. He kissed her sweat covered forehead, her eyelids, the side of her neck and then returned to her sweet lips. "I love you," he gasped at last as he took one of her nipples back into his mouth.

"I love you too uncle," she said, her voice breaking withraw emotion. "I think that we just made a beautiful baby," she smiled wetly at him. He looked up at her and saw her tears of happiness that were streaming from the corners of her eyes. "Yes sweetheart, I believe that we most likely did."

It was an amazing moment for Hari and incredibly he found that he was still hard and rolled over onto her as she instinctively spread her thighs to welcome him. He slid back into her and as they kissed he began a leisurely natural missionary fucking of her body.

"I think we might want to make sure don't you?" Hari said picking up the pace of his thrusting into her a bit. Mei Ling’s response was to again lock her legs tightly around him and pull him taut into her body.
================================================== ===============================
Old 30-12-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
RenJaiZiangFuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update, thanks TS!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1