The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
vinamoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chandran's Daughter-in-law Mei Ling

Support and camping here...
Old 01-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinamoon View Post
Support and camping here...
Thanks for the encouragement
Old 01-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
protesticle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro TS, please keep going
Old 07-01-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Some 9 months later ………
Mei Ling was bored, bored and frustrated as she counted down the hours until Hari's return. He'd only been gone since yesterday morning but Mei Ling missed him terribly and had spent the best part of two days moping about her new apartment.

Had she still been at work it would have been easier, at least she'd have been occupied during the day, but, with the end of her pregnancy only a few weeks away, she was truly going stir crazy.

Things had gone to shit weeks after Mei Ling realised she was pregnant. Anand was at first elated until the visit to the OBGYN revealed that the foetus was six weeks old and he had not been back to SG for the last couple of months.

After an ugly confrontation he asked her to leave and she’d left the Chandran home, noting that her mother-in-law Lakshmi had not stopped Anand from kicking her out. Hari had been out at the club as usual but he had planned for this contingency, availing one of his un-tenanted investment properties to Mei Ling if things ever got dicey.

Mei Ling moved to the apartment and started getting busy, resuming her PR work on a project basis. Hari kept her company most evenings, and as a director of several companies he always had a ready excuse to stay over for a stretch while purportedly travelling overseas on business. He showered Mei Ling with gifts and love and she in return seemed blissful in his arms.

But time passed swiftly and Anand basically relocating to Brussels. He filed for separation and intended to get divorced as quickly as it was feasible.

Hari did not question his son nor did he intercede in the proceedings, even when his wife asked him half-heartedly to arbitrate. He was in two minds, knowing that if the truth were to be ever revealed, the toll on his family would be way too high a price to pay.

So over the next months, Hari and Mei Ling settled into a comfortable routine. Now Mei Ling was in the late stages of her pregnancy and felt fat and ugly. She'd been excited when she'd first discovered that she was carrying Hari's child but now, she couldn't wait for her pregnancy to be over.

What she needed most of all was for Hari to tell her how he still fancied her as much now as he had when they had first fucked. The fact that her sex life was every bit as active now, if not better, than it had been when Hari and she had been trying for a baby was little consolation, she needed the immediacy of Hari's presence to reassure her.

On top of everything else, Mei Ling was almost constantly drained. She hadn't slept properly for weeks and found herself dozing off if she sat still for any length of time. Not that she really minded, she was getting too big and heavy to spend much time on her feet and a nap was a pleasant way to spend the odd empty hour, especially since the dreams that filled her naps had an increasingly erotic flavour.

Mei Ling's sexual appetite had increased in size almost as much as she had. She needed to be certain that Hari still wanted her despite her swelling body and she found her reassurance in their physical intimacy. As her body grew so did her need and now, as the end of her term approached, her need was insatiable.

"Mei, I'm home," called Hari as he walked through the front door. There was no reply. A momentary pang of concern rose up inside him as Hari closed the door and made his way through the apartment.

As he entered the front room he stopped and smiled. Gazing down at his sleeping soon to be ex-daughter-in-law he drank in her radiant beauty and, as he had done every day since he first laid eyes on her and fell in love with her all over again.

Realising he should make the most of this opportunity to freshen up, Hari made his way to the bedroom to take a shower. Emerging from the shower about a quarter of an hour later, Hari dressed himself quickly and made his way back to the hall.

Mei Ling was still asleep as he crept back into the living room. Walking quietly so as not to wake her, Hari made his way over to where Mei Ling lay on the sofa and knelt down in front of her.

Leaning forward, Hari kissed her briefly on the lips. Mei Ling stirred and Hari kissed her again. Mei Ling's eyes fluttered open. "Hello my love," said Hari.

"Don't patronise me," said Mei Ling hotly as she sat up and stretched, "I look like a bloody beached whale and you know it Uncle darling!" Hari laughed. "Yes," he said softly, "but you're my beached whale and I love you." "Do you really?" asked Mei Ling in a small voice, "Really and truly?" "Of course I do," replied Hari, leaning forward to kiss her again.

As Hari's lips touched hers, Mei Ling felt her smouldering desire ignite. She held him close, refusing to let him go as she pressed her lips more and more firmly against his. "Oh Uncle," she panted as she broke away to catch her breath, "I want you so much." Hari simply smiled and touched his lips to hers once again.

The kiss became increasingly intense as Mei Ling, fuelled by her need, let her passion consume her. Absently, she reached out to stroke the front of her soon to be ex-father-in-law's trousers. "Mmm, so maybe you do still fancy me," she purred, reassured by the obviously stiffening bulge. "Of course I do," retorted Hari softly, "why on earth wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm fat and ugly," replied Mei Ling plaintively. "Well, you won't be big for much longer and you'll never be ugly," replied Hari. "Sure or not?" asked Mei Ling as she slid her hand inside his shorts and began to gently stroke the object of her desire.

"Sure I'm sure," replied Hari. "Here, let me make that easier for you," he added as he started to undo his shorts. He raised his hips slightly and Mei Ling quickly tugged his shorts to the floor.

-TBC-
Old 07-01-2020, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
platinumcoins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please continue with the story!
Old 09-01-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Just finishing the next edit....will post the conclusion b4 the weekend.
Thnks to all bros 4 the encouragement and the kind souls who upped my points.
Appreciate the support guys....thanks again and keep sharing the pts and love.
Old 10-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
JBecause I'm fat and ugly," replied Mei Ling plaintively. "Well, you won't be big for much longer and you'll never be ugly," replied Hari. "Sure or not?" asked Mei Ling as she slid her hand inside his shorts and began to gently stroke the object of her desire.

"Sure I'm sure," replied Hari. "Here, let me make that easier for you," he added as he started to undo his shorts. He raised his hips slightly and Mei Ling quickly tugged his shorts to the floor.
Mei Ling eyed Hari’s penis hungrily as it stood straining to attention. "Hmm, so you like your women big do you Uncle?" she asked speculatively, wrapping her fingers around it and beginning to gently pump them up and down. "Only if they're you, my love," replied Hari with a grin.

He lay back and closed his eyes as Mei Ling worked her fingers up and down his shaft. "Mmm, that's good," he said as she teased under the head of his cock with her thumb. "So glad you approve," replied Mei Ling wickedly, reaching out to gently squeeze his balls with her free hand.

Satisfied that Hari’s cock was as hard as she could make it, Mei Ling leaned forward. Hari gasped as she ran her tongue up the underside of his dick, slowly licking from his balls to the tip. Mei Ling swirled her tongue around the head then began to lightly flick the slit at its end.

Hari moaned again as she coated his knob with a warm film of saliva. Hari moaned, "I love it when you do that." Mei Ling smiled in reply. She licked her lips suggestively then took him into her mouth.

Hari sighed with pleasure as Mei Ling slid her lips down his cock. Her fingers still circled the base and she began to work them in tandem with her mouth. Mei Ling varied her pace as Hari's cock slipped between her lips.

Her head bobbed rapidly up and down one moment, the next, her lips slid along his shaft with measured slowness as Hari moaned in appreciation.

Drawing on the experience learned from their months together, Mei Ling knew how to use her mouth to give Hari the maximum amount of pleasure. She also knew exactly how much of this sort of attention Hari’s cock could take. Reading the signs as her mouth hungrily devoured his cock, Mei Ling reluctantly decided it was time to stop.

"I was enjoying that," complained Hari as his prick slipped from between her lips. "I know," she said, "and you'll enjoy this even more." She stood up and began to remove her dress, sliding it down over her bump and letting it fall to the floor.

She reached behind her back to unhook her bra, freeing her swollen breasts from confinement. "Sit forward a bit and open your legs," she urged, "I can't lean forward as much as I used to."

With a smile on his face Hari complied. Mei Ling knelt down between his outstretched legs, leant forward and positioned Hari's cock between her enlarged breasts.

She smiled lovingly at him as she raised her hands to her breasts and pressed them together, sandwiching his cock between them.
Hari moaned as Mei Ling began to rub his cock with her breasts. "Oh, that's good!" he sighed as his hips began to thrust.

Mei Ling squeezed his cock even more firmly between her soft mounds. She began to play with her nipples as she increased the pace of her movement. At the bottom of each stroke, Hari's cock poked out of her cleavage. Mei Ling flicked her tongue over the head, savouring the taste of Hari's pre-cum as it oozed out of the slit.

Hari's cock began to twitch. "I'm going to cum if you keep that up," he said. "Mmmm," murmured Mei Ling dreamily in return. "I'd like that," she said, "Cum all over me, cover my tits with your cum."

As her pregnancy developed, she’d become more vocal in her passion or was it lust. "You sure?" asked Hari from between clenched teeth. "Yes!" urged Mei Ling emphatically, "And then you can eat me until you are hard enough again to fuck me."

Hari's hips surged, thrusting his cock between her breasts. "Oh shit I’m gonna cum," he said in a voice made hoarse with the strain of holding back his release. "Cum!" urged Mei Ling, "Cum!" and she flicked her tongue over the slit at the tip of Hari’s cock. Hari exclaimed as his cock erupted, shooting a thick jet of sperm over Mei Ling's face. Mei Ling jerked her head back and Hari emptied the rest of his load over her breasts.

Mei Ling wiped her face with the back of her hand, licking Hari's cum from her fingers as she waited for Hari’s climax to subside. As his spurts slowed to a trickle, Mei Ling wrapped her lips around his shaft once more and eagerly sucked the last drops of cum from its purplish head.

Cum trickled down her cleavage and on to her swollen belly. She sat back and started to rub his cum into her skin, working it into her breasts and then spreading it over her bump. "Mmm," she purred contentedly as Hari tried to catch his breath, "I wonder if cum's any good at stopping stretch marks."

Hari laughed as Mei Ling sat down on the sofa, spreading her legs wide as she rubbed his cum into her skin. Hari knelt down between her legs and tugged at her panties, pulling them over her bum and down off her legs. Resting his arms on top of her thighs, he leant forward. "Oooh!" moaned Mei Ling as Hari’s tongue ran along her slit, "Ohhh, mmmm!"

Hari worked his tongue into the folds of her pussy, savouring the taste of his wife's juices as they flowed into his mouth. Mei Ling moaned softly, playing with her breasts and nipples as Hari's tongue darted between her enflamed lower lips.

She cried out as he sucked gently on her swollen clit. "Oh uncle," she sighed as she pinched her nipples, "eat me, Ohhh, mmmmm!" In response, Hari began to concentrate on her clit, sucking it between his lips and flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

Pressing one, then two fingers into her pussy, Hari began to slide them in and out. The walls of Mei Ling's vagina contracted around them, griping them tight as Hari twisted his fingers inside her.

Mei Ling felt a warm sensation spreading out from deep inside, consuming her as her passion mounted. Using her hands to push her breasts up she leaned forward, trying desperately to lick her nipples as Hari attacked her throbbing clit.

The pleasurable sensations intensified. "Yesss!" she moaned as she felt the tip of one of Hari's fingers press against her rear entrance. Mei Ling thrust her hips forward, forcing Hari’s finger into her back passage. "Ooohhh!" she cried, "give me another." Removing his fingers from her cunt, Hari began to press them against her tight rear hole. Slick with Mei Ling's juices they slid in easily. Hari lapped at her pussy, darting his tongue into her pussy as he thrust his fingers in and out of her anus.

Mei Ling's body began to tremble. The walls of her cunt pulsed as her impending climax drew closer. "Ooh yessss!" she cried as Hari sucked down hard on her clit. Her hips began to buck. Her head lolled from side to side as she surrendered herself to her orgasm. Hari could see the contractions ripple through her swollen abdomen as he kept a constant pressure on her clit with the tip of his tongue. Finally, unable to endure any more, Mei Ling reluctantly begged him to stop.

She slid off the sofa to join him on the floor. "Oh uncle," she sighed, "I needed that." Then, staring pointedly at Hari’s reborn erection, she licked her lips and said, "And now, I need that too." "You sure?” asked Hari softly, his eyes shining with the love he felt for her.

"Of course I'm sure, silly," she said, "I want you to give me a good seeing to. Just let me get comfy." Mei Ling pulled the cushions from the sofa and arranged them into a pile on the floor. Positioning herself on all fours, Mei Ling rested her heavy body on the pile of cushions. Looking back over her shoulder at Hari, Mei Ling wriggled her bum suggestively and said, "Fuck me uncle. I want you inside me.

Hari moved behind Mei Ling. Taking his cock in one hand he began to slide the tip up and down her wet slit, occasionally pressing against the entrance of her cunt then pulling away. Then he entered her with a single thrust, his cock sliding easily into her wet cunt.

"Mmm, yesss!" moaned Mei Ling as she pushed her hips back to meet his thrust. Hari stroked his cock in and out. He reached forward to caress Mei Ling's bulging abdomen as his cock slid in and out of her cunt. "Harder, Harder!" urged Mei Ling and he increased the pace of his strokes in response.

Mei Ling thrust her hips back, meeting Hari’s strokes on their deepest point. Flexing the walls of her cunt around Hari's cock, she gripped it tight as it slid in and out. Turned on by her blatant display of wanton sexuality, he smiled as he increased his pace.

Once again he counted himself lucky that in Mei Ling he had found someone that enjoyed sex as much as he did and, as her pregnancy had progressed, she'd come to demand it with increasing frequency.

As Hari's cock pumped in and out of her pussy, Mei Ling felt his balls slap against her enflamed labia with every thrust. "Play with my tits!" she demanded as she let her passion consume her.

Hari reached forward, taking her breasts in his hands as they hung heavy and full below her. "Yesss!" purred Mei Ling as he teased her swollen nipples. "Oohhh mmmm, that's good," she sighed.

Mei Ling reached back over her swollen abdomen to play with her clit as Hari squeezed and caressed her breasts and plunged his cock into her with increasing force. Straining at the very limit of her reach she could only brush it lightly with the tip of her middle finger.

That one fleeting contact was all she needed. Her body heaved as an intense wave of pleasure coursed through her. She surrendered herself to her climax, ‘’Aarrgghhh!!”

Hari removed his hands from her breasts and gripped her hips tight. Raising himself up slightly, he leaned forward and began to fuck her with increasing force. He clenched his teeth as the pressure mounted in his loins. Mei Ling urged him on with a string of obscenities that drove him wild. "I'm cumming!" he moaned as, with one final thrust, he began emptying his load into her sopping pussy.

When at last, his load was spent, he pulled away and half fell against the sofa, breathing hard as he struggled to recover. Exhausted, Mei Ling collapsed beside him. She kissed him lightly. "Thank you, uncle" she said softly in his ear as he gently caressed her, running his hands lightly over her bump.

"Feel better now?" asked Hari, looking into her eyes. "Mmm," replied Mei Ling softly, "yes." "I do love you, you know?" said Hari. "I know," replied Mei Ling, "I'm just making the most of it while I still can. Pretty soon when your baby is here, we'll both be too tired to even think about doing that." Hari laughed.

Pulling her tightly into his embrace, he kissed her. "I know," he said, pushing her long dark hair away from her face and kissing her again, "but at least we're enjoying it while we can."

Late that night as they lay in bed, Mei Ling woke as a powerful contraction shook her. A few minutes later it was followed by another. "Darling," she cried, giving Hari’s sleeping form a shake. "Uncle, wake up." "Huh, whassat?!?" mumbled Hari, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "They've started, this is it," she said, stifling a moan as another contraction ripped through her.

Hari sat up and started to get dressed. He kissed her cheek. "Is everything ready?" he asked, his voice full of concern. Mei Ling nodded, a pain filed frown puckering her brow.

"Well let's get you dressed and then we'll get going." Mei Ling nodded again. "Oh uncle," she said, her voice little more than a sob, "I love you, and I’m scared." Hari put his arms around her and held her tight. "I love you too, and I’ll be with you no matter what." he promised.

- the end -

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 11-01-2020 at 02:12 AM.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
CapitaLands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks TS
Old 14-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitaLands View Post
Very nice story, thanks TS
thnks for support
Old 25-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Was not gonna do this but I had too many PMs for another installment - so Harui and Mei Ling Redux - 1 more before the saga concluded. Heck if you like it up my pts

- this is an adaptation-

Mei Ling started experiment on sex with her father -in-law to fulfil her gradually increasing desire. She had tried to enjoy sex with Hari in different places.

Sometimes she tried to show their sex game to other people. Thus, they started sex in their balcony, lawn and other places. Sometimes Hari fucked Mei Ling in the kitchen when her mother-in-law read newspapers in the dining room.

One day Mei Ling planned to get wicked in a more public place. Her mother-in-law had gone to KL and Anand was still in Brussels. She wanted to fuck in Hari’s Mercedes S500 and in a public place. As per her plan Mei Ling was in Hari's car and they drove to a quiet parking lot and parked under some trees where there was very little light. She had bought some wine to help get her in the mood.

After talking and drinking for an hour, she felt his finger brushing against her breasts. She opened her eyes and leaned toward him, and they kissed. He pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her and thrashed his tongue inside her mouth as far as he could.

She put her arms around him, and the kiss lasted a minute. Then his right hand moved around to the front and started tickling her breasts and nipples one by one. He kissed her lips, and moved his lips across her face, kissing her cheeks, then her ear lobes, and moving down to her neck. Opening her blouse, his lips moved downward to lightly lick around the top of her breasts.

Reaching around behind her, he undid her bra, and pulled it off. He grabbed her breasts, one in each hand, and started rubbing and squeezing them. Mei Ling leaned toward him and kissed him. Then she leaned back against the door, and let the feelings come.

Hari licked her tits, and started sucking them; first one, then the other. His right hand moved down and rubbed along the insides of her thighs, until he reached her crotch. Then, rubbing hard, his other hand undid her pants.

Mei Ling told him she'd get her pants off, which she did, and took off everything else too. Hari just sat there watching her. When she was completely naked, he leaned forward and sucked her tits some more.

Meanwhile, his hands were busy stroking her thighs, and rubbing her crotch. His kisses moved down, past her tits, to her navel, and then to her pussy. Mei Ling lay back on the seat, and Hari started licking her clit, moving in small circles with the tip of his tongue, and then sucking her clit while biting with his lips.

Her pussy was getting real wet by now, and his finger slid in easily. He licked and sucked on her clit, while one hand rubbed and squeezed her tits, and the other hand was finger fucking her. After a few minutes, Mei Ling sat up and had him take his clothes off.

She started kissing on his chest. Moving downward, she slid her tongue into his belly button, then went even farther. His cock was hard, and almost reached his navel. She then started rubbing her fingers along the shaft of it, feeling it get even larger and harder. Then she grabbed it and lifted it up away from his belly.

Kissing it along the shaft, she moved her lips up until the head of it was touching her. She suddenly slid it into her mouth, taking all of it in. Hari moaned in ecstasy and lifted himself off the car seat.

Mei Ling started sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, sliding her tongue around it, and squeezing it with her lips. After doing this a few minutes, she pulled it out and kissed down the length of it.

Then reaching his balls, Mei Ling licked them and slid first one and then the other into her mouth. She lightly sucked them. His balls had no hair and slid in very easily. Kissing upward along the shaft of his cock, she took the head in her mouth and round her tongue over it.

Mei Ling was going faster and faster. Then she shoved his cock deep into her mouth again, and moved her head up and down, fucking him with her mouth.Hari moaned, "It's too good! Suck my cock, babe! Oooh, yeah, slide it all the way in..." So Mei Ling did. She moved her mouth up and down his cock, until Hari all of a sudden grabbed her hair and started thrusting his cock in her mouth. Suddenly, in a couple more seconds, she felt him cum in her mouth, the hot liquid hitting the back of her throat and pooling on her tongue.

She started swallowing it, tightening her lips around his cock, feeling it throb and pushing his cum into her mouth. He had a lot of cum, and it took a few minutes for him to finish. When he was done, he asked if she wanted to continue, because he could cum again. Mei Ling gave a naughty smile and she kept sucking on him, occasionally getting some more residual cum out. But his rigid cock didn't go limp. So she lay down in the backseat, and he got on top of her.

She was so wet, that his cock slid right in, all the way in. “Oh Uncle, that’s so good. Keep fucking that pussy and showing it whose the boss,” she coo-ed. His cock was hard and long, and big around, and felt oh so good! He started pumping his cock in her, and she wrapped her legs around his back, grabbing his ass and pulling him to her.

His cock was hitting against her cervix, sliding past it. He grabbed her ass and they both pulled each others asses, shoving his cock inside her. His mouth was on her breasts, sucking them, sliding his tongue across to the other tit, and sucking that one.

Soon Mei Ling could feel the tightening in her groin, and started cumming. Her legs pulled him inside her, trying to push it even farther in. Her cunt grabbed his cock, wanting to swallow it, her crotch grinding against his.

Before she was done he shuddered, and she felt his cock throb, squirting a little dribble of hot semen inside her. Mei Ling and Hari were both drenched in sweat and cum at that moment. She cleaned her pussy with her panty and Hari started the car to leave that place. When the car was moving Mei Ling threw her wet panty out the car.

Mei Ling kissed Hari when they reached at the door of the house. Mei Ling changed her dress and started her household work as she plotted her next sexual adventure. When she dug the utensils out of the bottom drawer of the desk in the kitchen, she lingered some to let Hari get a look at her fine, round ass, wiggling it around a bit as she dug through some other materials.

Looking down at the big lump in his trouser, it was obvious that Mei Ling's booty shaking hadn't gone unnoticed. She went to her room and sat down on the bed, spread out some magazines and invited him to sit down with her.

Leaning over the magazines, she gave him a prime view of her impressive cleavage as she pointed out different pictures. Before she knew it she was in his strong arms and they were hugging and kissing to beat the band. With firm hands Hari undid her top and set her big breast beauties free. His matured hands caressed them gently as Mei Ling worked to unbuckle and unzip his trouser.

He kicked off his boots while sucking on one of her nipples, sending waves of lust down from her boob straight into her pussy. With his trousers and black briefs still down around his ankles he slid down and untied Mei Ling's bottom cover with his teeth one by one.

He smelled of tangy sweat, his hard butt was sticking straight up in the air, Mei Ling could feel his warm breath on her pussy.Twisting her body round, Mei Ling sent them over to their sides. With her head down by his feet, Mei Ling freed up his ankles as he started licking on her hot twat. Mei Ling moved up his smooth, strong legs and found his big, pink, uncut cock.

The foreskin was red, as was the shiny slit poking out all friendly like. His pussy licking was making Mei Ling crazy with desire. She gobbled up that pink shaft in between her full lips, inviting half of its erect into her hot, wet mouth.

They lay there side by side, munching on each other and moaning for several delicious minutes. Mei Ling liked the feeling of his balls bouncing up against her chin as she sucked his cock and loved the sensational things his tongue was doing both inside and outside her hungry wet pussy.

They were writhing on that big bed, lost deep between each other's strong legs. Their hands were clenching each other's butts as their hips twisted and turned from their intense oral sensations.
They both decided to come up for air at just about the same time. Hari's chin was wet with Mei Ling's love juices and he rubbed them on her belly and tits as he slid over to look her in the eye.
They locked into another deep kiss, tasting their own flavour in each other's warm mouth. Mei Ling spread her legs and felt his hard cock pressed against her eager pussy. Reaching down, Mei Ling wrapped her fingers around the shaft and guided him home.

He slid slowly inside Mei Ling, gently moving like he was afraid to hurt her. When he was buried all the way to the hilt and her finely trimmed pubes were mingled with his ones, Mei Ling wrapped her legs around his muscular back.

It was time to fuck and her hips let him know, right off, that she wasn't intending to hold anything back. Mei Ling thought that he might have been threw for a second by her hard thrusts but he soon started giving them back, driving his big dick into her again and again with powerful strokes that caused her toes to curl.

They fucked in mad desperation. Hari's strong sweaty body pounding up against Mei Ling's smooth and sexy body. Mei Ling's rounded ass bouncing up and down on the bed, his balls slapping against the crack of her butt ever faster and harder while they groaned and panted loudly. If it was a race, Mei Ling won it by about a trimmed cunt hair.

Her legs tightened round his back when the orgasm ripped through her body, spreading waves of liquid heat flowed through her groin and belly and breasts as she cried out long moaning nonsense words.

In the midst of her powerful cum Mei Ling heard Hari began grunting and felt strong spurts of hot sperm ejaculating from his throbbing cock while his hips jerked and twitched. Their bodies quivered together, his cock in her pussy, sweaty and drained, with post-orgasmic tremors.

Anand returned early from Brussels the next day. They had dinner and then went to bed. He fell asleep immediately after a quickie though Mei Ling wanted more. She took a book, turned on the light and started reading.

She couldn't focus on the book, she was constantly thinking about Hari's foreplay. Mei Ling looked at her sleeping husband. Maybe she was right? Maybe she needed to have her own life and her own secrets? Mei Ling really hoped that Hari would give her more pleasure again.

Mei Ling left her bed room and went to her father-in-law’s room. Mei Ling did not wear any bra. The night dress fitted her body pretty tight, and when moving the silk of the dress was rubbing against her nipples, making them hard and erect.

Entering the room Mei Ling undressed her and got into the bed. Hari could smell the perfume of Mei Ling and he began to active. To calm her down he started eating her pussy having barely pulled her panties down.

He licked her fiercely and soon she stopped resisting and Hari set her hands free. A minute later Mei Ling began moaning and pressed his head to her pussy. Hari's thoughts were back and he started realizing her pussy was leaking greatly.

When he fully realized what he was doing Hari wanted to tear away from her but it was in vain. She was holding him tight! He built the speed of his caress to stimulate her to a climax. She came in about ten minutes squeezing his head between her legs. Hari was covered in his daughter-in-laws juices; even his hair near the forehead was wet.

Recovering her breath she began licking her juices from his face. It turned him on again and he could hardly restrain himself from ejaculating at that moment. When she finished cleaning him she undressed him.

She put him on her sharply and Hari entered her up to his balls as her vagina was very moist. He stopped a couple of times to wipe her but soon it would get wet again and they both heard its squelching and smacking sounds.

Hari was on the verge of coming when Mei Ling stopped him, turned him on his back and took his dick into her mouth. She was sucking it very skillfully swallowing the whole shaft. Doing that she was rubbing her clit.

When Hari was going to shoot his cum into her mouth she pulled his cock out and asked him to do it on her tits. He had a great desire to ejaculate into her throat but had to agree and splash his semen all over her boobs but he made her lick his penis though she was reluctant to do that.

Then they lay talking about what had happened. Mei Ling told him that his son Anand fell asleep immediately after a quickie though Mei Ling wanted more from him. Hari kissed her and told her that he was waiting for her to give her a goodnight sex.

When his cock was rigid again he set it against her anus.Hari moved his pelvis frontward pressing his hips against her buttocks.He started fucking her with mighty swinging thrusts. Mei Ling was breathing heavily, moaning in the cushion. She turned her face towards him and they shared a very awkward swift kiss.

Mei Ling was overwhelmed by new sensations, she was almost hysterical. Yeah, it felt so good... She arched her back impaling her rectum on his shaft making his thrusts stronger, demanding a more hardcore bang.

He got his hands under her breasts pinching and twisting her nipples. "Oh, Uncle", Mei Ling moaned when he licked her ear lobe. Mei Ling started shivering when feeling his breath on her skin. He knew Mei Ling was building up for another orgasm. She wanted to prolong the pleasure.
Meanwhile, Hari's hand got somewhere between her hip and the cushion in search of her clit.

He squeezed it between the thumb and index finger. Mei Ling gave up... it was a real blast! The orgasm was even better than she could dream in her wildest fantasies. Mei Ling felt his dick get larger in size inside her, and then it pulsed Cumming. She didn't know whether she was crying or not. Guess she lost consciousness for a moment. Mei Ling didn't remember anything but the strongest orgasm she had ever had in her life.

It was so unforgettable! When Mei Ling opened up her eyes Hari was lying by her side. She was still shivering, Hari hugged her tight. His big palm touched her face, he took her by the chin and looked straight in her eyes:

"Are you ok?" "It was so..." Mei Ling never had to search for words but that time she really couldn't find the suitable ones to describe her feelings. All she could do was to give a pleasant smile. "I know it's very strong for you, Mei Ling", Hari kissed her on the forehead. "You know, you made me worry." Mei Ling giggled, "Oh shut up uncle dearest. Let's do it again."

Hari shook his head. "You're funny, you know it? I don't think you can have another time right now, and I won't be able to do it either." Mei Ling went to shower.
Guess Mei Ling was right. She did need a good sex partner to feel a sexy woman. Hari was her perfect partner. He was more than just a father-in-law, Mei Ling was in bonded relationship with him, and she did want to be with him.

That's why their sexual play was so passionate, so wild, so unforgettable and so hot. Mei Ling gave her all to him. The whole world was just two of them, no past, no future, no prejudice and no shame. This sex was not the one she was used to. It wasn't a quickie; it was something grand, sensual and inventive.
Old 25-01-2020, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 26-01-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

whitedcheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS. Pls write more.
Old 29-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Appreciate the support and PMs
Old 29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Arizabalaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, thanks for sharing!
Advert Space Available