The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
My Days In Changi Women's Prison

I kept looking out the window of the van as I was transported to prison. The judge gave me 7 years, I'm thinking I might be out in 5 for good behaviour. A lot of reporters took pictures...to be expected I guess. After all I'm the first guy in history to be sent to Changi Women's Prison. Due to an admin error, I was assigned an F gender from birth even though I'm a complete natural male. They couldn't overturn the ruling, so they made a countermeasure instead. I was given two jabs. One to ensure my sperm would not get anyone pregnant, and a second that reduced my strength to lesser than an average female adult. They thought I'd start raping women once I got inside. If only they knew...

We finally arrive at last. The guards led me to a secured area, uncuffed me and ordered me to strip naked. Piece by piece, I removed my shirt, pants, and lastly my briefs. It's really uncomfortable being naked and stared at by a bunch of female guards. Seeing that this is a special case, the highest ranked ASP Leow decides to inspect me herself, and turned me around.

The stern and nasty ASP Leow

I can hear her putting gloves on as the sound of rubber snaps against her wrist. She inspects my hair, ears, rubs her hands around my body...then reached for my private parts. She squeezed different portions of my cock lightly, then my balls. I winced a little, closing up my thighs, and got scolded.

"I softly touch only you react so big for what? Keep your legs open!" she reprimanded.

"Sorry madam!" I quickly apologise, and kept my legs apart.

She quickly slid her hand underneath my balls to my asscheeks, and spread wide to inspect my asshole. Then I could feel her cold fingers sink a few centimetres into my anus. I winced again and let out a shriek.

"Shut up! Don't move!" she roared at me again. I try to keep calm as she had her way with my ass for about two minutes, probing and poking. Finally, she was done.

"2049, go shower."

That's my name from now on, as I enter the shower to clean myself under the watchful eyes of the guards. I could hear them murmur amongst themselves.

"The skin so smooth. I think this boy virgin!"

"You see the cock, dunno when erect how big. Really want to spank that ass!"

I forgot to mention. I've been given 24 strokes as well. Though it's far from as painful as the ones that the men prison gets. The cane they decided on is practically the ones you can buy from mama shops. It won't scar, but they were intent to teach me a lesson.

Once done, I put on my orange prison attire as I am led down the hallway to my cell. It's just like in the movies...everyone howling and whistling at me like I'm a piece of fresh meat. I tried to look away but every corner was a woman wanting to get a piece of me. There are a few familiar faces, such as DJs on drug charges, and those involved in the Country Harvest Church scandal.

I am finally led to my cell, the door shuts and locks. I see my cellmate for my stay here, lying in bed reading a book, on the lower of the two level bunk bed. She turns to look at me.

"Hey new cellmate. I'm Stefanie, nice to meet you."

I heave a sigh of relief. Stefanie is very pleasant looking and polite. Tall, too.

"Hi Stefanie. I'm Joe. Happy to meet you too. Just wished it wasn't in here haha." I try making light of my predicament.

"So I've heard, that your gender is F even though you're fully male from birth, correct?"

"Yeah, weird case eh? I never changed it and got to avoid NS. I guess this is karma."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine here. I'll take care of you."

"Thanks! I could really use a friend in here."

I left her to do her reading as I climbed on top to check out my bed. To my horror, the mattress is torn with springs protruding up and is impossible to sleep on! I went to the door to try and signal a guard to complain, but they all ignored me.

"Hey what's wrong?" Stef asked.

"My bed, the mattress...it's torn, I can't possibly sleep on it!"

"Ah...the guards don't bother with changing stuff in here. Hey, if you don't mind squeezing you can share mine."

"Uh...is that really fine with you?"

"Sure! It gets cold at night, we could warm each other."

She stood up and invited me to crawl in. Man, she even wants me to take the spot on the inside. I feel very uneasy but the court trial had left me sleepless for a few nights and I really need a nap right now.

"Ok sis, thanks. I really need a quick nap." I said.

I crawl in and lie down, face away from her toward the wall. I can smell the light scent of her body and hair on the bed and pillow...it's pretty fragrant actually. I close my eyes and start to doze off.

Until...I suddenly feel a hand rubbing against my crotch.

Man, I should have known that all the women here are sex starved, I just didn't imagine nice Stefanie would do such a thing. I'm too tired so I just ignored it. Then it gets worse. She starts sliding her hand inside my pants to reach for my cock and balls directly. I continue to try sleeping and make some attempts to push her hand away, but my reduced strength meant I was no match.

She then starts kissing my neck and whispered in my ear. "Want zehzeh to make you happy?"

I couldn't take it anymore.

"Look, Stef, I'm really not in the mood right now. And we could get in trouble for this. How about you just leave me alone and let me nap, I'm really damn tired."

To my shock, she starts choking my neck with her other hand and squeezed my balls tight. I try to shout for help but no sound came out.

"You fucking cheebye. Chiobu offer herself to you you give me attitude?"

"Please...stop...no..."

I nearly pass out until she finally let go. I'm no longer able to make a defense of any kind. She pulls down my pants and starts sucking on my penis, forcing me to get aroused, while she toyed with my body with her hands.

"Don't suck...don't suck..." was all I could say as I protested. She paid no mind and continued sucking me off. I just wish she could get it over quickly.

She does stop after what felt like ten minutes, only to take off her pants and mounted herself on me. She aimed my cock at her vagina, then sat down on it, hard, while using her hands to hold mine down to the side. I try resisting again to no avail as she tongue kissed me while riding me. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock like it was choking it as she rode faster and faster, and it was starting to hurt. She looks at me dead in the eye.

"Kena rape by chiobu shiok or not? I confirm make you shoot!"

It wasn't until she said the r word that I realized what this really was. Female on male rape...I never would've thought it would be this traumatizing. I've lost my body, but I'm determined not to lose my mind as I tried hard not to cum.

But it's no use. Her cunt was so tight, it was only a matter of time. My cock didn't feel like it belonged to me...it was her toy, and I was going to cum when she wants me to, whether I want to or not. I start moaning as she moved her left hand from holding me down to covering my mouth.

"Mmmmmhmm!! Mhhmmm!!!" was all I could say.

"Cum for zehzeh you little bitch boy!"

I experience the first unwilling orgasm of my life as ropes of semen fired out from my penis, deep inside her cunt. I wanted to stop, but it keeps ejaculating as she kept riding. I came for a crazy two minutes before she made sure every last drop was squeezed dry. Then she rested her head on my chest.

I stare blankly at the roof of the bunk bed, trying to process my rape. I don't know what to feel. It was humiliating, painful and enjoyable. Stef then looks up at me.

"From now on, you are under me. Anyone bully you, just say my name." she said.

I looked away, refusing to acknowledge my beautiful rapist. She lets out a giggle, petted my head, then finally got off my cock and help me pull up my pants. How many more times is she going to rape me while I'm in here? If I complain to the guards, will they put me in solitary confinement, or worse, with another sex starved cellmate who might be even more violent? As I processed my thoughts, she grabbed me and wrapped her arms around me, resting my head on her breasts, hugging me like a bolster. I really felt like punching her but I'm too tired now and just napped in her arms.
Old 26-12-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Days In Changi Women's Prison

limpeh like where this is going
Old 26-12-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
cubor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start, thanks TS!
Old 26-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11008 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice share!
Something so different!
Camping here!
Old 26-12-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 5
Godlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGodlikesaint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice. Find it funny at first but behind was more and more interesting
Old 26-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
SG4D is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Camping here for next update
Old 26-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

bro nice story
up your points
Old 26-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

this is pretty good... hope TS dun disappear
Old 27-12-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18355 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Like that also can ah? Anyway....good writing!
Old 27-12-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Knn, your Imagination is powderful.
Old 27-12-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
MurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to beholdMurphyMonkey is a splendid one to behold

great start by TS. camping all the way
Old 27-12-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
this is pretty good... hope TS dun disappear
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-12-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Smth diff.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14364 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

The ward must be damn silent right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1