The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 5
Haha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Days In Changi Women's Prison

*setting tent* looking forward to more updates
Old 28-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos to TS for such an intriguing storyline!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 29-12-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
AliSpinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, cheers to TS
Old 29-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 29-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 29-12-2019, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing
Old 29-12-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
quay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Thanks for sharing.
Old 29-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Kongressional deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for nice sharing.
Old 29-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
protesticle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it
Old 30-12-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 30-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

I put my clothes back on and headed to the shower. Stef isn't around to protect me, but seeing that it was empty, I stripped and finally got some alone time to gather my thoughts. I keep weighing my options on whether or not I should report Stef to the guards...could it mean more trouble for me? The prison is small and she will always be able to take revenge on me.

Just then, to my shock, I hear a number of footsteps enter the shower. I had thought about dashing off, but who knows, maybe they mean me no harm. And showing them that I'm scared may embolden them to bully me more. I decide to stay calm and play it cool.

There were altogether six of them, and three took up the spots to my left, three to my right. I try my hardest not to look at them yet appear natural, but my body language is betraying me...I'm clearly nervous. Then, the one on my right started talking to me.

"Hey boy boy. Nice cock."

They all laughed and I pretended not to hear. I started rubbing my body with the bar of soap in my hand when the lady on my left suddenly slapped my ass, causing me to drop the soap.

"Oi! Stop bothering me!" I yelled. They have crossed the line.

"Ok ok. Bend down and pick up the soap. Then we won't bother you."

All six started to form a circle around me. I'm not getting away with this one. I gave them a cold hard stare, as I very, very slowly, bend down and reach for the soap...

"OWWW!!!"

I felt a finger go up my ass and it fucking hurt! It went deeper than when ASP Leow searched me! Then another hand grabbed my balls hard, causing me to wince and scream in pain. I start resisting, swinging my arms wildly to fend them off, but I'm no match for them one on one, never mind all six. Very quickly, I am pinned down, with four of them holding down my arms and legs, and one of them grabbing me from behind, putting my neck in an arm lock and grabbing my hair with her free hand to face the remaining one, presumably the leader.

"Let me go! I am under Stef! She will not let you off if you touch me!" I roared as I struggle with all my might fruitlessly. They were so strong.

"Stupid boy boy. Your zehzeh told us to have our way with you here - it's to settle her gambling debt from last week. Look at your delicious cock...limbu hungry already!"

She gobbled down on my cock and I tried to scream for help, but the girl holding me from behind changed her arm lock into covering my mouth. I could feel the rough suction on my cock forcing me to get aroused again, against my will. She kept poking her finger in my ass as she sucked me off.

Then she got on top of me, and rode me. I could only make mm mm sounds as she brutally raped me in the shower. It didn't matter than she's actually quite attractive - she fucking me against my will. I stared at the ceiling as every second felt like a minute, and after when felt like forever, I finally cum inside her pussy.

But of course, it wasn't over. My assailant high fives and switched places with the girl holding down my left leg, like it was WWE tag team, and she did the same thing...blowing my cock up and then riding and raping me. With each rape it took longer for me to cum, but they would squeeze my balls to force semen out of me, and it took nearly an hour for all six of them to finish gangraping me.

Brutally gangraped by women

Finally, it was over. I lie down in a fetal position as my cock and balls are sore as can be. They joke among themselves on how shiok my cock was and that I was a better dinner than what they served at the canteen, just to humiliate me more. As they leave the shower, someone comes in to help me up. It's Stef.

I really want to kill her. This bitch with all her bullshit about protecting me, in the end I kena gangraped thanks to her. She tried to help me up but I refuse to get up.

"Sorry lah, I know zehzeh let you down. They were definitely going to rape you at some point, but this way you also get to clear my gambling debt. I go back treat you eat biscuit ok?"

I'm still unmoved.

"Oi! I apologise already you still wanna attitude? Soft style cannot you want me to use hard style?"

Fuck. I didn't have a choice. I slowly got up as she helped me put my clothes on, and limped out of the shower with her holding my arm. I could barely walk...my balls felt like burning with every step I take. Whenever we run into a guard, Stef would just tell them I'm having muscle cramps.

We got back to our cell, and it's finally lights out. Stef wrapped her arms around me and slept like a log, but I remain awake. First day in prison already kena gangrape. And I'm sleeping in the arms of another person who raped me.

Fuck it, I'm telling ASP Leow.
Old 30-12-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
i absolutely love each of your chapter. They're all pretty good
Old 30-12-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14364 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

I am your silent fansee!
Old 31-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 31-12-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1