The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Which lanjiao can tahan kena whack non-stop
If it was mine, it would have already rotted from wounds and might have to castrate liao... XDD
Old 02-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Re: My Days In Changi Women's Prison

Can't imagine JP doing that in a police uniform. Nice writing ts. Can't wait for more updates.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Can't imagine JP doing that in a police uniform. Nice writing ts. Can't wait for more updates.
Upped u bro Cheers
Old 02-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Valashnikov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread. Thanks for posting so many nice pictures too!
Old 03-01-2020, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 03-01-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 03-01-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10926 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

KKJ "cheng" was real
Old 03-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

I licked diligently and sank my tongue inside her pussy as deep as I can to please her. She's moaning louder and louder, and even used her legs to lock me and press my head against her below. As I continued to stimulate her, I can feel her squirting on my tongue. I tried to spit out but she pressed me so close that I had no choice but to drink her squirt.

"Very nice, little boy. Time for me to play you." she said, as she opened up a closet which had all sorts of nasty bdsm toys.

No mercy from Mdm Leow

"No...no! I did as you asked! Let me off!" I begged, as I run towards the door trying to escape. But she quickly grabbed me and I was no match for her strength. She cuffed my hands behind my back, my legs together, then blindfolded me and put a ball gag in my mouth, before tossing me onto the bed. To prevent me from hopping away, she put a collar on me and tied the leash to the bed frame. Here I am, naked, cuffed up and helpless, at her mercy. I continue to make fruitless struggles.

"被我脱光衣服捆在这里,根本跑不掉,你还不认命?" she said, suddenly returning to her more comfortable native tongue about how helpless I am. She speaks like a channel 8 actress. I continue to fight against the cuffs to no avail. She put another pair of cuffs to lock the mid section of my leg cuffs to the bedframe, and I am now forced to lie flat, with my collar pulled to the other end. I can feel her tongue going from my shin to my thighs, then onto my balls and cock. She continues her tongue journey across my torso and arms, to my cheeks, until I was covered in her saliva. Then she whispered to my ear.

"Let madam show you what is real rape."

"MMMMM!!! MMMHHMMM!!!"

I tried to beg her for mercy but those were the only sounds I could make. She ignores me and sits on my cock HARD, and rode me rougher than the others ever have. She would also pinch me in various places repeatedly and also told me she's taking a video of my struggling, often goading me to "struggle more, like that watch liao more shiok." She rode me for a intense fifteen minutes and ordered me to cum. I shook my head in defiance, but I still came anyway, my cock completely at her mercy, as I ejaculated deep inside ASP Leow. Although it is my organ lying in her, but her dominance and conquer over me is undisputed.

Optional ending for this chapter: The following contains dildo ass rape, so you may enjoy or skip according to your tastes!
( Click to show/hide )
Her next words would scar me forever.

"You've fucked me. Now time for me to fuck you."

She turned me to lie on my belly and opened up my leg cuffs, only to spread them apart and cuff them to the bed edges. I could hear the sound of a vibrating dildo and the squeezing of a tube of lube, feeling a cold gel being applied on my anus. Then the sound of harness being strapped on. Fuck fuck no!

"You ready?" she teased as she aimed the tip of her strap on rubber cock on my asshole. I make one last insane struggle and yelled as loud as I can to deter her.

"MMMMMMMHHHHMMMM-"

In the middle of my loud moan, she thrusted four inches of dildo on her strap on inside my ass. The lube almost didn't help at all. She trusted and thrusted and picked up speed as she sodomised me while grabbing my hair like a rapist would. I felt my prostate being pounded as I approach a first in my life - a prostate orgasm.

"You make Madam shiok. madam also make you shiok! Madam make you cum non stop!!!" she said as she continued to fuck me.

I let out a loud moan and clutched my hands and feet as I had a prostate orgasm. It's ridiculously intense, yet because there's no ejaculation, there's no cooldown period either. She toyed with my prostate as I came over and over and over again. After an uncountable number of orgasms, I finally pass out from rape.

I wake up on the bed, the restraints all gone but still fully nude, with her arms around me like a beast with her prize. I tried to feel up my butthole and it is sore like mad. Mdm Leow cosy up to me and whisper "No one will touch you for a while, I promise you. You were a good boy. A good whore boy."

I stare blankly into space. I swear I will take revenge on this bitch who raped my ass.
Old 03-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
still pretty nice story... waiting for next chapter
Old 03-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
N1ckNassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, please keep going..
Old 03-01-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

lol..........................................
Old 03-01-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz bro for story..
Old 04-01-2020, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2277 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent scriptwriter cum AV actor.
Old 05-01-2020, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1