The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [On-going story 2] Attempts at hooking a beautifican

I really like this story!              

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

It’s actually still quite some time to 7pm, so I decided to have my dinner first before grabbing dinner for B. Massaged her that I’m going over with her dinner soon, but when I reached her shop, I didn’t see anyone at the front counter. So took a smoke and waited while facing the shop. Saw an auntie going in and her colleague coming out to receive the auntie before I finally saw her sending a MILF out of the shop when I’m taking my 2nd stick of cig. Hmm so it seems that a lot of their clients are ladies, and made a mental note better to behave myself for this session at least. Finished the cig and went into the shop and found her busy writing on a form which I assumed are their way of tracking the packages.

Me: Hi B
She gave me a short glance and mumbled: Oh Hi. Give me a while.
Me: Sure

I left the food and drinks on the counter table before she finished her work. She then looked up and saw them

B: Oh you really got them
Me: You think I’m joking?
B: Hehe
Me: Quick eat, the food is already cold.
B: It’s ok, we are used to eating cold food
Me: Enjoy your dinner, I will come back in a bit then
B: Oh, do you want to just wait here? I will be done soon.
Me: Nope, I will just go walk around, take your time to eat. Don’t rush.

So I left the shop and just went to the coffeeshop nearby and ordered a drink and sit in the smoking corner. Barely 10 mins passed when I received a WA from her

B: I’m done, so you can come back now
Me: So fast? I will probably need a while more
B: Ok

Slowly enjoyed another smoke and then went to the toilet to rinse my mouth to try to get rid of the smoke smell as much as possible. Went back then too the shop

B: Welcome back and thanks for the dinner! (with a smile)
Me: Thanks. So was the food nice? I haven’t bought from there before

B: It’s not bad. So you are taking type A right?
Me: Yup, can?
B: Sure, but your skin looks dry too so maybe type B will be better as it also includes moisturising your skin (blah blah).
Me: Hmm let’s try type A first. Need to test how skilled you are
B: haha, we have a lot of good equipment here that can (again another 2 minutes of upselling)

I was getting a bit annoyed at all these upselling but seeing her pretty face, decided to just look at it and pretend to nod. In the end, I still went for the cheapest option. Declined her offer of a drink and went into the room. She then asked me to lie down

Me: Do I have to take off my shirt?

B: Oh no, you don’t have to.

She then proceeded to wash my face, giving some lectures on how important it is to take care of your skin, the different types of skins and what I should look out for etc. Again tried some upselling which I rejected. As she was squeezing out the blackheads, I sneaked in some irrelevant questions and knew that she’s from Malaysia, been here for close to a year, she rents a place near the shop, she’s not going back to Malaysia for CNY, there’s 4 staff in the shop but due to CNY period only she and the other colleague I saw are manning the shop.

Me: So how old are you
B: Why don’t you guess?
Me (stupid and common woman response on this question, need to deduct a few years from my actual guess of 25 or 26): Hmm: 22?
B (laughing): No, do I look that young?
Me: Well it looks like that to me
B: Haha thank you
Me: So did I get it right?
B: Secret
Me: Just say lah
B: No

And she smiled cheekily before asking me to close my eyes as she going to apply some whatever cream or what on my face. During the cleaning etc, it’s quite hard to talk so there were long moments where I just listen to her with some grunts as acknowledgement.

B: Ok I’m going to put the mask now
Me: Can I skip that? I hate putting masks
B: Oh why? Masks is good especially since your skin is still so dry
Me: I hate lying down here with a mask
B: Hmm I still think you should do it
Me: I really don’t like putting on mask, tried it before and all I do is just lie down here alone.
B: I can give you a scalp and shoulder massage while you wait then? You should try our XXX mask which is good for blah blah

In the end decided to “upgrade” to the “better” mask at a slight increase in price after confirming that she will perform the scalp and shoulder massage for me. Tried my luck again.

Me: Then I think I better take off my shirt
B: Huh why?
Me: In case some cream got to my shirt.

I proceeded to sit up and took off my shirt and she took it from me to hang on the clothes hanger. Then she applied the mask before starting the massage on my scalp. Heard some noise outside, seems like the auntie before me is done as soon I also heard her colleague calling out to her that she’s leaving. I was thinking finally I’m alone with her in the shop. It wasn’t long before I felt her soft hands on my shoulders.

Me: Your hands are quite soft
B: Hehe thanks. I don’t normally massage guys though
Me: Why not?
B: They will try to take advantage.

Me: Huh? Shoulder massage also can take advantage? (Looks like I must learn this new skill)
B: Yah! Some of them will start to shift their hands around to try to touch me, or some are even worse! They will touch themselves and make noise
Me: Wow (ok I will not do the touch myself part). Then why do you do it for me?
B: You look like a gentleman and I think you will not be like them.
Me: Haha, thanks for the compliments. But maybe it’s cos you are pretty too that’s why you got harassed.
B: No, I just think those guys are perverts.

We continued to make some small talks and I tried to sound out if she’s married or attached, but she always avoided the question and jump to another topic.

Me: By the way B
B: Yes?
Me: Are you always so chatty?
B: Haha, am I too noisy for you?
Me: No that’s not what I meant. You looked like the quiet type though. However I really enjoy talking to you.
B: Hehe, I’m normally quite quiet at work. Some customers do not like us to chat, but I think you will not mind if I talk.
Me: Because I said you are pretty earlier in the day?
B: Hehe… You must come for facial more often so that people will also start saying you are handsome.
Me: Wah thick skin, I say you pretty you must say No la, I’m just average.

B gave me a light smack on my shoulders and we bantered for a while before she said she’s going to remove the mask. After that she did some cleaning/wiping etc (Sorry I’m not good with all the facial stuff going on).

B (while holding up a mirror on top of my face): Ok done! Look at how clean your face is now
Me: I think some liquid got into my eyes, I can’t see clearly (this is true, I’m not trying anything funny here)
B: Opps let me wipe it

She proceeded to take some cloth to wipe the areas around my eyes. After a while, I sat up and she was seated on her stool just opposite me and looking at my eyes

B: Is it better now?
Me: I think it is, at least now when I see you, I see a pretty face

She gave me a light smack on my arm and laughed. Sensing that she’s in no hurry to drive me away, I leaned forward a bit to get closer to her. She’s still in her beautician coat, but the way she’s seated revealed that she’s wearing demin shorts inside and I resisted the impulse to stroke her white thigh. Instead, I turned my body slightly so that my right arm is closer to her and started tested water by slowly raising my right hand and moving towards her back. She saw what I’m doing and leaned backwards

B: What are you trying to do huh?
Me: My eyes hurt, I need some comfort, can I hug you?
B: No. You so old liao still want to act like a child.
Me: Age is just a number, I’m young at heart.

While this conversation is going on, I realised she stopped leaning back and was sitting straight again. I leaned forward more. She looked at me

B: Ok, just a quick hug

She then caught me by surprise by initiating the hug instead as she leaned towards me and gave me a light hug before quickly backing off. She then looked sort of shy as she stood up and left the room. I put on my shirt and went out. She already had a cup of warm tea on the front desk. After finishing the drink and paying the bills

B: Thanks again for the dinner and good night!
Me: Not selling me packages ah?
B: Will you buy?
Me: Nope
B: See I knew it
Me: But I will make an appointment for you when I come back
B: Ok see you and happy CNY
Me: Happy CNY and bye

I left the shop and was walking back to my car. Decided to smoke again and send her a WA
Me: I wished I could hug you longer just now
B: Don’t go around spreading it!
Me: Haha I will not, still in shop?
B: Yup, need to do some tidying up before going off
Me: Need help?
B: Nope I’m fine
Me: Ok see you again

There was no reply from her, so I finished the smoke and drove home. After my shower, I came out and saw that she had msged me while I’m showering

B: Going off now, bye
Me: Home yet? Was showering just now
B (replied almost immediately): Yup, going to shower soon
Me: Should have told me earlier , I wait for you and we shower together
B: Crazy
Me: Haha, go and shower
B: Ok, good night
Me: I’m not sleeping yet la

No reply again, after about 30 mins then she msged me again
B: Still awake?
Me: Yup, finished showering?
B: Yes, so what are you doing?
Me: Thinking of you
B: Yah right, must be flirting with some other woman
Me: No I’m alone la, thinking of you really
B: Thinking what about me?
Me: You really want me to say ah?
B: Don’t say it, must be something bad
Me: Haha
B: I’m going to sleep soon
Me: So early?
B: Facial is tiring work, we got to lean forward while working and my back is aching
Me: Ah ok, then rest well. Next time I help you to massage your back

There was no replies from her after that, so I was quite surprised when I suddenly received a picture from her about 5 mins later. It’s a picture of her reflection in a mirror but without her face, just from chin down to her knees. She’s wearing an oversized black t-shirt. I tried to figure out her cup size but still can’t.

Me: You are making it hard for me to sleep
B: Haha, I don’t care. Sleeping now (with another Zzz emoticon)
Me: Good night

And that’s how my first encounter with her ended for that day. Tried to make another booking with her this week but all her slots are full. Hopefully things can progress more next week if I can find the time to visit her
Old 23-01-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
So fast found another new target, support here,cheers!
Haha bro, my "sales cycle" very long one, may be weeks or months, so need to initiate contact first, else will be very sad for a long time
Old 23-01-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: [On-going story 2] Attempts at hooking a beautifican

i smell a sogginess in her panties
Old 24-01-2020, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 24-01-2020, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
SouthernPride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
i smell a sogginess in her panties
Same here as well, lol
Old 24-01-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 24-01-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Haha bro, my "sales cycle" very long one, may be weeks or months, so need to initiate contact first, else will be very sad for a long time
Good pattern, can pick up a tip or two here, cheers!
Old 24-01-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaozhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power bro. Like your previous real encounter stories too
Old 24-01-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE]
And that’s how my first encounter with her ended for that day. Tried to make another booking with her this week but all her slots are full. Hopefully things can progress more next week if I can find the time to visit her
[QUOTE]

Go for it
Old 24-01-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

best thread! looking forward to next update...
Old 25-01-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 25-01-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SkyOcean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 25-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MartinAtkins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support and camping for more!
Old 26-01-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1