The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Lacy bra? What colour?? Haha
Yup I think is lacy bra but not that obvious as she is wearing a blazer.. your kind of fav busty lady bro 😁
Old 04-01-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Thanks bro. U know my taste haha....

That means she not working on weekends lo

QUOTE=tutu_tutu;19602661]Yup I think is lacy bra but not that obvious as she is wearing a blazer.. your kind of fav busty lady bro 😁[/QUOTE]
Old 04-01-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Was at United Square last week. Saw a busty D-cup asian looking mother wearing a loose fitting low neckline blouse tending to her baby on the pram. She bended down toward her baby and I could almost see 3/4 of her exposed boobs. Could not see the bra, maybe braless with nipple pad. I stood and watch for almost a min until she looked up, I immediately turned away, not sure she noticed I were watching. What a great sight!
Old 04-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Vertually is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVertually is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVertually is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice, thanks for sharing .
Old 06-01-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Was at United Square last week. Saw a busty D-cup asian looking mother wearing a loose fitting low neckline blouse tending to her baby on the pram. She bended down toward her baby and I could almost see 3/4 of her exposed boobs. Could not see the bra, maybe braless with nipple pad. I stood and watch for almost a min until she looked up, I immediately turned away, not sure she noticed I were watching. What a great sight!
u never give her thumbs up.?

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 06-01-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MichaelZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Did she give you a wink? hehe
Old 06-01-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 5
Y2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant futureY2020 has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing
Old 06-01-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
palmisraph is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpalmisraph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
still find the best place to beo either shoe shop or when mums with prams bend down
True, mums are too busy with kids to bother about her exposure
Old 07-01-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Exvacating deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelZen View Post
Did she give you a wink? hehe
If she did that then ho seh liao
Old 25-01-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
At Bukit batok East block 272 , there’s a small jewelry store near a CC, the sales lady quite busty.. definitely a C cup above.. haha
Old 26-02-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

People's park hawker centre, 3 stalls away from Poy Kee ytf,

There is a slim milf selling sugarcane juice. She is wearing a slim fit bods t shirt with shorts, easily a D cup, can see her bra trying to contain those D cups from bouncing as she walks around..... wish i was the sugarcane between those jugs.....

She also has a nice smile...
Old 26-02-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
People's park hawker centre, 3 stalls away from Poy Kee ytf,

There is a slim milf selling sugarcane juice. She is wearing a slim fit bods t shirt with shorts, easily a D cup, can see her bra trying to contain those D cups from bouncing as she walks around..... wish i was the sugarcane between those jugs.....

She also has a nice smile...
u sure u not the big glass cup instead of the sugar cane

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 26-02-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Haha nice one bro

If got ML that looks like her, I wouldn't mind trying.. Heheh

QUOTE=aczeta76;19815147]u sure u not the big glass cup instead of the sugar cane[/QUOTE]
Old 28-02-2020, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
u sure u not the big glass cup instead of the sugar cane
Thanks bro

1. Sweet face ( milf)
2. Amazing neh neh D/E cups)
3. Friendly and neh neh jingle as she talks

Lovely!!!!’
Old 28-02-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Chio right bro

Hhehhehe

Like I said, bra can't contain her jugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Thanks bro

1. Sweet face ( milf)
2. Amazing neh neh D/E cups)
3. Friendly and neh neh jingle as she talks

Lovely!!!!’
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1