The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-03-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Swapped it around this time...

930pm NEP
Parked at Rainbow 5. Probably more than 20 girls. Notables were Number 2, 25 and 33. 120baht beer, 195baht ladies drinks, ST 3000. Left after a while, didn't feel the mood to take any back. FYI, Billboard is closed on Mondays.

1030pm Thermae
Decimated. Last call for punters and chicks. Took the 70baht Cola and one round was enough for any look see.

11pm Soi Cowboy
Decided to investigate Level 2 of Baccara. Lasted one round of pink and one round of yellow bikinis dancing. Many old timers, but mostly a pass for me. 190baht beer, 230baht ladies drinks. The rest I did not ask and quickly headed back.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 14
calvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Do they provide FJ? What kind of damage we are looking at?
Of cos ... But never mentioned in the chat once u arrange incall service she finished the massage will ask u . U may nego with her
Old 15-03-2022, 02:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinV2 View Post
Of cos ... But never mentioned in the chat once u arrange incall service she finished the massage will ask u . U may nego with her
+147 for you to hit the 1k point mark

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-03-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 14
calvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+147 for you to hit the 1k point mark
Thank you bro =)
Old 15-03-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
So had a day free, and decided to scout out around town. In no particular order:

The Secret Spa/Town in Town: Had something like 10 girls available. All-in 3000 baht. Girl quality was ok. Standard kapoo fare.

Carnation/Meng Jai: Everything running as per usual with the exception that bathtubs have been removed from the rooms because while soapies cannot be open, sauna/massage can.
Is this the one? Quite far out.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Secret+Spa+(Town+In+Town)/@13.7647487,100.6036998,15.67z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xdaf72ff2bb2f03f0!8m2!3d13.76 89646!4d100.6073377
Old 15-03-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

You want kapoo around Sukhkumvit or close to BTS, there are quite a number, but be prepared to pay more for all in. Prices quoted may not be full service, since most of these places are kapoo joints - best to check with the person serving you.

Google 1 society, wifizone, sparkspa, fabclub, penthouse. There's a couple of others near RCA but not sure if still operating.

Last edited by atoll; 15-03-2022 at 09:32 PM.
Old 15-03-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 10
AstonLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all , I will be at bkk 18-20/03 , any bros interesting in chiong the pimp on 18/03 or can share some girls contact
Old 16-03-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros in bkk wanna link up for drink and fun? pm me
Old 16-03-2022, 03:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Miss the iconic Siam Hotel. Good old days, Good times. Was "Thermae" for Asians in those days though now the real Thermae become Thermae for Asians. Grace Hotel was the one for Arabs
La Belle MP was formerly Mona Lisa.

http://www.oldbangkok.com/hotel-images3/pages/siam.htm

Thanks for upping, please make post so i can up back.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 16-03-2022, 03:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Swapped it around this time...

930pm NEP
Parked at Rainbow 5. Probably more than 20 girls. Notables were Number 2, 25 and 33. 120baht beer, 195baht ladies drinks, ST 3000. Left after a while, didn't feel the mood to take any back. FYI, Billboard is closed on Mondays.

1030pm Thermae
Decimated. Last call for punters and chicks. Took the 70baht Cola and one round was enough for any look see.

11pm Soi Cowboy
Decided to investigate Level 2 of Baccara. Lasted one round of pink and one round of yellow bikinis dancing. Many old timers, but mostly a pass for me. 190baht beer, 230baht ladies drinks. The rest I did not ask and quickly headed back.
Thanks for upping, up back and nice info.

Old 16-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Khawp jai. Update: Billboard were dancing girls on Tuesday. Maybe Sunday was a safe day or cops around
Old 17-03-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Guys - sorry

Bangkok is so dead post covid. Feel so sad that so many shops, biz closed after the 2 years pandemic.

Sorry was here Sunday with my 2 adult kids. Heading to Hua HIn today. BKK is so much more expensive compared to Jakarta.

E.G. in a massage joint near my house. Link FR below. One Sin dollar about 10k Rup. So 500,000 rup is Sin 50 dollar.

https://www.kaskus.co.id/show_post/6...ile&med =post

Price

🍈YELLOW Treatment SOP massage-Toples+BJ
Standard room: 210k 90 menit
Deluxe room:240k 90 menit

🍈GREEN Treatment SOP Massage-Toples+bj+mmc+full service
Standard room:340k 90 menit
Deluxe room:370k 90 menit.

🍈DG-DOUBLE GREEN Treatment New SOP
-toples-bj-mmc-fj 2x jackpot
Standart room:440k 90menit
Deluxe room:470k 90menit

🍈MELON GREEN Treatment New
SOP FULL SERVICE
Standart room:290k 60menit
Deluxe room:320k 60menit

Cheers and see u in Jakarta

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 18-03-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!

hi is there any massage around siam square area that has some good massage with happy ending. probably a bj or fj will be ideal. totally clueless in bkk right now.
Old 18-03-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
EggSh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys got people go gentleman club alone one or not ah? My company is sending me to bangkok for a week alone, and was thinking of going to Pimp. But worried it's going to be weird and not fun
Old 18-03-2022, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggSh3ll View Post
Guys got people go gentleman club alone one or not ah? My company is sending me to bangkok for a week alone, and was thinking of going to Pimp. But worried it's going to be weird and not fun
Yes alone can go g-club... I also once in awhile go drink alone with gers company.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1