The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2011, 04:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
ultimatehydra is Cool - loads of Potential
One night stand.

Hi can anyone give me any suggestion that how can I easily find girls from clubbing/online/pub/etc to have one night stand? I just want to touch boobs for free
Old 16-02-2011, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 20
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One night stand.

U want 1 night stand to touch boobs?? You shortage of HL/Marigold milk sibo??

Anyway, just do it anywhere will do.. package with free lodging at changi!!

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 16-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 17
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatehydra View Post
Hi can anyone give me any suggestion that how can I easily find girls from clubbing/online/pub/etc to have one night stand? I just want to touch boobs for free
TS, goes to any club/pub in Singapore. Order your drinks, find a corner or somewhere to stand. Just be rooted there and there you go, you'll have your One Night Stand. Remember, don't ever find a seat to sit down for the night coz that wouldn't constitute a One Night Stand. You can brag to your friends the next day that you just had a ONS.

As to touching boobs for free. Well, you can do that anywhere in Singapore but whether it is allow or legal, that'll have to depend on the ladies. On a lighter note, you'll probably be slapped by the lady. Worst case scenario, you will just be charged for molesting.

Satire is people as they are; romanticism, people as they would like to be; realism, people as they seem with their insides left out.
~ Dawn Powell

maninsin is maninsinsha

Uplist: seekers, rex475833, MSW, WestSide69
Old 16-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can one of you bros with the horny Sherrine's number,
quick, give it to this desperado UltimateHyenna to contact her
so that he can enjoy his ultimate free boobs fondling pleasure
Old 16-02-2011, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing works better than being awfully direct

Make a sandwich board that says "I wanna touch boobs for free" and wear it to the pub

Sure works
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-02-2011, 12:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
NoChoice is Cool - loads of Potential

wah lan eh.......you really #$%*X@$#!...........limpei has lost of words for you when see your question. Out of my pocket, limpei get you 2 pieces of pork meat in the market and you can squeeze till u song song standing all night long!

You really are a #$@&^%$#! person that can start such thread! I cant stand but give you another round of $%#@&*^%$#!

You woke up already?
Old 16-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

hainz.......this is what happen when a school comp system get hacked n replace by sammyboy. bear with it ba..........
Old 16-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Why would you want to get one night stands to touch a girl's boobs for free?
I'd suggest you getting a gf and then you can touch them for free too or hop over to the zoo and fondle the cow for free.
Old 16-02-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mseveninch is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi TS............you make fall out leh with these of request!!.

What I can says........YOU EAT TOO MUCH SWEET POTATOES ( FAN SHU ) _ YOUR BRAIN RUSTY AH!
Old 16-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: One night stand.

U may try ur luck by ordering a glass of papaya juice...
& u may b given a chance 2 c & touch the papayas...
Quote:
Old 16-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninsinsha View Post
TS, goes to any club/pub in Singapore. Order your drinks, find a corner or somewhere to stand. Just be rooted there and there you go, you'll have your One Night Stand. Remember, don't ever find a seat to sit down for the night coz that wouldn't constitute a One Night Stand. You can brag to your friends the next day that you just had a ONS.
Bro, that is a good one!
Old 16-02-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
needsomeone76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyneedsomeone76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nothing is free!!!! :d
Old 16-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 15
GridLock is one of the Best!GridLock is one of the Best!GridLock is one of the Best!

Some replies in this thread really is making me laugh really hard.

TS, if you want to touch boobs for free, here is a suggestion, although not really free, can give you unlimited access to boobs, anytime, anywhere.

Go to pharmacy and buy pregnancy prevention pills. Take it daily for I think should be 3 months. You should be growing some boobs then.

Viola !!! Your very own boobs to feel for free, anytime, anywhere
Old 16-02-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 16
FiliaLunae is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFiliaLunae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Since I do some baking, I've done some stuffs that actually felt like I was squeezing boobies. It's a cheap way to do so too! At least, I believe cheaper than going to a bar (transport fee), ordering drinks there (both for yourself and the lady - don't be such a cheapo), and then transport fee again to wherever you wanna bring here to just go and touch boobies.

Here, is Lunae's way of making fake boobies at home:

1. Buy at least 2kg worth of plain yoghurt. It HAS to be plain. Flavouring up to you, but don't get those with fruits inside, or you'll have lumpy boobies.
2. Take a cheesecloth (if you don't have one, just take 2 of the Zao An Mao Jin (Good Morning towel) and layer them over each other.
3. Let the yoghurt rest outside in room temperature for a while (about 10 minutes - this is a good time to start fapping)
4. Dump the yoghurt onto the cloth and quickly, without spilling any, bring all 4 corners together and tie them up tightly with a rubberband (or kiap them close with a clothes kiaper)
5. Hold this contraption over the sink (this is important, else when you squeeze, all the whey (from the yoghurt) will come out and spill everywhere. Then you'll have yoghurt smell in your room/on your bed.
6. Lastly, SQUEEZE AND ENJOY~

Honestly when I tried it, it was for a recipe that called for Greek yoghurt, which has lesser whey than normal yoghurt, so it is thicker =D

When you're done with the yoghurt-boobies, you can actually store the thick yoghurt for a couple of days, and eat with honey. Trust me, it tastes awesome. Just like boobies.

When love is for the highest bidder, there can be no trust. Without trust, there is no love!
~
"Men turn into ugly things when they know they cannot get you."
Old 16-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
abugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabugga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiliaLunae View Post
Since I do some baking, I've done some stuffs that actually felt like I was squeezing boobies. It's a cheap way to do so too! At least, I believe cheaper than going to a bar (transport fee), ordering drinks there (both for yourself and the lady - don't be such a cheapo), and then transport fee again to wherever you wanna bring here to just go and touch boobies.

Here, is Lunae's way of making fake boobies at home:

1. Buy at least 2kg worth of plain yoghurt. It HAS to be plain. Flavouring up to you, but don't get those with fruits inside, or you'll have lumpy boobies.
2. Take a cheesecloth (if you don't have one, just take 2 of the Zao An Mao Jin (Good Morning towel) and layer them over each other.
3. Let the yoghurt rest outside in room temperature for a while (about 10 minutes - this is a good time to start fapping)
4. Dump the yoghurt onto the cloth and quickly, without spilling any, bring all 4 corners together and tie them up tightly with a rubberband (or kiap them close with a clothes kiaper)
5. Hold this contraption over the sink (this is important, else when you squeeze, all the whey (from the yoghurt) will come out and spill everywhere. Then you'll have yoghurt smell in your room/on your bed.
6. Lastly, SQUEEZE AND ENJOY~

Honestly when I tried it, it was for a recipe that called for Greek yoghurt, which has lesser whey than normal yoghurt, so it is thicker =D

When you're done with the yoghurt-boobies, you can actually store the thick yoghurt for a couple of days, and eat with honey. Trust me, it tastes awesome. Just like boobies.

Awesome hahahahha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1