The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: inexperienced prc HongKun

Thanks TS for sharing the ctc.
Arranged to meet her yesterday at 5.30 pm.
First impression when she came in - A typical PRC MILF face, not ugly but not pretty too.Her boobs is very small and definately not suitable for boobs lovers.However her service does make up for the small boobs. Here are my ratings:

Looks:6.0/10,average prc look,may be not my cup of tea
Body:7.0/10, slim with little fats
Boobs:5.0/10,only A or small A
Frenching:8.0/10,very passionate
BBBJ:7.5/10,good suction
FJ:8.0/10,wet,very tight and hardworking, a good rider
Attitude:8.0/10,very service oriented
Old 12-07-2009, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
wongksmas is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks TS for the contact.

Below will be my brief and honest ratings:

Looks - 4.5/10 (MILF)
Boobs - very small A
Figure - 6/10 - smooth skin
Massage - hard and good.
Service - 8/10
BBBj - 9/10

Looks and boobs department might not be good, but well, as other bros mentioned service is good.
Old 13-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile prc HongKun

Hongkun is going back soon on 25 July 2009. Brothers who have her handphone number & yet to let her try you, please call her asap.

at the same time, look out for bro ol'coyote's field report on HK at ol'coyote's romps thread. have a nice week ahead.
Old 13-07-2009, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: prc HongKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig40 View Post
Hongkun is going back soon on 25 July 2009. Brothers who have her handphone number & yet to let her try you, please call her asap.

at the same time, look out for bro ol'coyote's field report on HK at ol'coyote's romps thread. have a nice week ahead.
Lucky can make it by payday!

Beware clones...
Old 13-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro Cheonging101...quickly try her b4 she fly away...all i can say her attitude is GOOD...must try wor!
Old 17-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
small younger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
it has been a while that i start a thread to introduce prc milfs. sama sama got contact from existing prc wl that her sister has arrived & need help. rush down to k81 & got a big handicapped toilet/shower room on the top floor. sms the room nbr to this new wl. within 5 minutes came the door bell. open the door, looks ok lah neither fat nor thin. wore 2-pc green/black blouse with blue denim shorts. the undies were pure lacy white. tested her kissing. wow it escalates to deep frenching in no time. stripped to nude & go for pongpong (bath). soap each other, body rub each other siok siok. dry up, went to bed.

HongKun did a quick body massage. told me she is new and dare not do bj. i accomodator, say ok, let me do the paint job. suckle her A cup breast which she responded with moans while i do some rubbing at her vagina for wetness. she said she cannot tahan, wants my dick to enter. went to take a condom & ask her to put it on. i was pumping her with my hardened dick in no time while frenching was in deep progress. alas, the old cannot beat the young, i cum.

she washed up & told me need to go ica for visa business with sister. so paid her $60 & let her go lor. pm me if you want to share your fj experience with this new kid on the block.

name: hongkun
looks: 6/10 (hair down to shoulder blade)
body: 7/10 (neither fat nor thin, no tummy)
boobs: A
bj: she dare not try leh
french: 10/10
attitude: still shy maybe new
painting: yes she allows
origin: beijing
ht: 1.62m
wt: 50kg
massage: 5/10
damage: 60/2/2, room rental & cd my own $.
rtf: yes (hope she opens up further)

Bro... can share her contacts? thanks
Old 20-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Managed to RtF HongKun b4 she fly off soon...service and attitude is class A...worth every cent...Thanks again Bro Pig40
Old 22-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink last few days.....

Last few days to up PRC HongKun who has improved so much on her skills up to cim level. please private message (pm) me for her contact. have a nice day.
Old 27-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
piggytoh is Cool - loads of Potential

wow....nice find bro.....can PM her contact? Thks.

Quote:
it has been a while that i start a thread to introduce prc milfs. sama sama got contact from existing prc wl that her sister has arrived & need help. rush down to k81 & got a big handicapped toilet/shower room on the top floor. sms the room nbr to this new wl. within 5 minutes came the door bell. open the door, looks ok lah neither fat nor thin. wore 2-pc green/black blouse with blue denim shorts. the undies were pure lacy white. tested her kissing. wow it escalates to deep frenching in no time. stripped to nude & go for pongpong (bath). soap each other, body rub each other siok siok. dry up, went to bed.

HongKun did a quick body massage. told me she is new and dare not do bj. i accomodator, say ok, let me do the paint job. suckle her A cup breast which she responded with moans while i do some rubbing at her vagina for wetness. she said she cannot tahan, wants my dick to enter. went to take a condom & ask her to put it on. i was pumping her with my hardened dick in no time while frenching was in deep progress. alas, the old cannot beat the young, i cum.

she washed up & told me need to go ica for visa business with sister. so paid her $60 & let her go lor. pm me if you want to share your fj experience with this new kid on the block.

name: hongkun
looks: 6/10 (hair down to shoulder blade)
body: 7/10 (neither fat nor thin, no tummy)
boobs: A
bj: she dare not try leh
french: 10/10
attitude: still shy maybe new
painting: yes she allows
origin: beijing
ht: 1.62m
wt: 50kg
massage: 5/10
damage: 60/2/2, room rental & cd my own $.
rtf: yes (hope she opens up further)
Old 29-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Ol'Coyote's fr on HongKun

Please goto Health Centre & KTV Lounge Tangos main thread, Ol'Coyote's Romps thread, post 743 for brother ol'coyote's field report on PRC HongKun. enjoy reading......
Old 01-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

many thks to TS 4 sharing the ctc....n sorry for the late post....Here it goes, met her up at K81 last Tues. When she reached the rm, we quickly shower 2gether. Dried up n proceeded to the bed. I juz lay there n let her do all the licking. Catbath from ear to chest to nips n downwards all the way to my shaft. Damn shiok leh!!!! then she proceeded to bbbj liao. The suction n motion was perfect man!! just the way i like it, esp when she sucks ur dick in circular motion. when i was going to explode, i gave her a verbal warning. She encouraged me to offload into her mouth, she took all the load in her mouth, sucking every drip till dry dry....WAH!!! damn shiok!!! proceeded to wash up n tcss on the bed theh massage. Aft abt 40min, she started to caress me again until marikita. Round 2 was more physical, changing to lots of positions n finished in doggie, took out CD n cummed on her butt cheeks. Initially, she wanted me to give her a facial but i cannot tahan n let go liao. So i just scope the sperm from her butt cheeks n smudge it on her face, hahaha. Overall, was $ spent worthwhile. to me, she's very EXPERIENCED!

Name: HongKun
Looks: 7(i dunno hw she appeals to other bros, but her face seems to suit my taste well)
Overall service: 9/10 (i like the CIM part)
Dmg: $60 + $10 tips + $30 room
RTF: if i can afford the time, def YES!
Old 13-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
many thks to TS 4 sharing the ctc....n sorry for the late post....Here it goes, met her up at K81 last Tues. When she reached the rm, we quickly shower 2gether. Dried up n proceeded to the bed. I juz lay there n let her do all the licking. Catbath from ear to chest to nips n downwards all the way to my shaft. Damn shiok leh!!!! then she proceeded to bbbj liao. The suction n motion was perfect man!! just the way i like it, esp when she sucks ur dick in circular motion. when i was going to explode, i gave her a verbal warning. She encouraged me to offload into her mouth, she took all the load in her mouth, sucking every drip till dry dry....WAH!!! damn shiok!!! proceeded to wash up n tcss on the bed theh massage. Aft abt 40min, she started to caress me again until marikita. Round 2 was more physical, changing to lots of positions n finished in doggie, took out CD n cummed on her butt cheeks. Initially, she wanted me to give her a facial but i cannot tahan n let go liao. So i just scope the sperm from her butt cheeks n smudge it on her face, hahaha. Overall, was $ spent worthwhile. to me, she's very EXPERIENCED!

Name: HongKun
Looks: 7(i dunno hw she appeals to other bros, but her face seems to suit my taste well)
Overall service: 9/10 (i like the CIM part)
Dmg: $60 + $10 tips + $30 room
RTF: if i can afford the time, def YES!

RTF her last Tues.....was quite disappointed bcos she was late for almost half an hour, but cant blame her also, bcos i needed her svc at 3am. Nevertheless, her services n attitude r still gd n will continue to patronise her aft my drinking sessions aft midnite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1