The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro ... FuHao KTV is in CP china ...
Oic!!!! Din know nowadays KTV in CP China also got Viet gals!!!!. I must visited this place when I goes there Late April

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 08-02-2012, 03:43 PM
Samster

zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield1218 View Post
Hi bros, I got this trip to Nha Trang comming up, have no idea where it is or what it looks like. All I know it is somewhere in 'nam. Can anyone give me a heads up where to look for some action? I will stay at Sheraton and spend about 2 weeks there.

Cheers
Also going to this place early next month on a very sercet mission. Must bring wig, hat and extra large sun shade to hide from any brothers going there for holidays!!!

Cheers

Old 08-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I nvr see any naked sunbathing in PQ

Been to Nha Trangx2, Phu Quoc, Mui Ne, Vung Tau.... IMHO the water in Nha Trang Vinpearl land is the clearest, can see small fishes swimming....
You be first? I can sneak over and take some voyeur pictures to post here!!

Old 08-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
Oic!!!! Din know nowadays KTV in CP China also got Viet gals!!!!. I must visited this place when I goes there Late April
wetnam gals in CP KTV ??? i dun think that's possible becoz there r orledi tons of china mm's in CP ktvs ... they dun need foreign import ...
Old 08-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw not totally naked but topless and lying on her front..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
wetnam gals in CP KTV ??? i dun think that's possible becoz there r orledi tons of china mm's in CP ktvs ... they dun need foreign import ...
CK gor gor, have a good time in Saigon, see u in 2 weeks.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In general there's only 0.01% of Viet girls working (covertly) in Changping KTVs.
I've met and know some Viet girls working in Changping KTV and BBS.

Doesn't mean those who never met before equates to don't have.
Just that it's very rare to bump into one.
Even if you bump into one you may not even know they're used to be from Vietnam.
They can speak fluent Mandarin.

Cheers.
Old 09-02-2012, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
garfield1218 is Cool - loads of Potential

My thank to snipeshot08, Honey Boon and Singkieu for taking time to answer my post.

Quote:
Also going to this place early next month on a very sercet mission. Must bring wig, hat and extra large sun shade to hide from any brothers going there for holidays!!!

Cheers
Lol, have fun there bro. I won't be there until March, got to stop by in Saigon first. I hope this trip would not be so quiet. Last time I met some Viets girls in KL, it was quite disappointing. Or maybe I will just be friend with those ang mo haha
Old 09-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
Wa, SS08 kor kor so serious ha? Half expect u to TCSS abit. Hjhjhj

Sigh.......kena suan again.......................

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-02-2012, 07:45 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
compare between Nha Trang and PQ, my observation is that there are more Ang Mo at PQ, many of them naked when sun bathing. But I see more vn tourists at Nha Trang.

as for beaches and crystal clear water..... can easily beat any beach in singaopre

Phu Quoc easily was the worst place I have been in Vietnam, not becos of anything but cos was bored like hell and got no other place to go, at nite only got 1 street worth going with the nite market & makan in the whole island, walk 15mins finish liao Go to one of the pubs was FULL of angmo tourists and no locals

Sorry lah I am not those "lie-down-do-nothing" fans so this kind of places really not for me

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

Been to Nha Trangx2, Phu Quoc, Mui Ne, Vung Tau.... IMHO the water in Nha Trang Vinpearl land is the clearest, can see small fishes swimming....

Did u try the sea anemones they collected at the corals and grilled on the boat??? Wow first time I tried in my whole life and was hooked

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-02-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
I saw many many... including some old nannies... saggy saggy type also have... I was staying at Moon Resort, USD30 per night

Wow another Champion, go there with syt but beo those topless nannies on the beach

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchucky View Post
Hai, to all senior bro
currently i'm at Guang Hgai working, ang senior can recomemd the good "cheong place" to go and the price not expensive?
Thank

I have never heard of Guang Hgai, or are you talking about Quang Ngai????

If its Quang Ngai then goot luck to you cos I have never found anything there, I would advise you to travel to Danang city on your weekends and stay there overnite to cheong

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-02-2012, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Wah lau like that you also can think of

U going CP in late April???? Exact same time as us leh what dates???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-02-2012, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I saw not totally naked but topless and lying on her front..

So you walk over and flip her over lah

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1