The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 10
quatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to all
Singapore popular sports wear brand in a mall changing room vid

*English translation below

完全没想到这种事会发生在我身上!⚠️
今天选择把事情公开是想提醒各位女性朋友提高警惕 ⚠️
在更衣室/ 厕所/ 酒店/ 绝对要小心

这位JiaJun样子看起来斯斯文文
竟然会做出这种“高端”的事!!

事情是这样的
我在新加坡商场里某知名品牌的更衣室里试衣时
准备离开时 看到门框上有支 “笔”
我立马把那支 “笔” 拿下来
笔是温热的 还亮着灯
天啊!!发现笔的holder 有镜头 !!
我刚才从头到尾在里面换衣服的画面是不是都在里面了?!!

我当下非常害怕,
快速地换好了衣 拿着“笔” 准备去警局报警!
这位男子追了出来,他是要抢回那支 “笔”!
他一脸很委屈的脸求我把笔还给他 求我不要去报警 他既然还想用苦肉计说服我 他讲在外面欠钱要把这内容拿去卖来还债
我更加不能妥协!
他就很粗暴的把我推倒在地上 对我拉拉 扯扯!
不管我怎样大喊求救 他都没在怕 没有停止
有个路人甲出来制止 他还对那个女生喊
“她偷了店里的东西!”
妈的 这个人做贼喊抓贼!!

我拼了命挣扎 但我一个女生根本抵抗不了
在挣扎中我身上多处都是淤青
他把笔抢了就逃之夭夭了
当下我全身发抖 害怕 愤怒
根本回不了神!!
到现在都还有阴影....

真的从来没有想过曾经在FB/ 新闻上看到的情景
竟然被我遇上����‍♀️
女生们千万要记得进去任何陌生地方都要检查清楚,就算是新加坡法律这样严的地方,都不可以掉以 轻心!
记得连挂衣钩都不能放过,凡是看到有小孔的东西,最好拿东西堵住。

这位JiaJun先生 你真幸福啊
你女朋友知道男朋友做的一切
还可以像没事情那样
写“我的好男人啊”
可能她就是喜欢这样变X的你?

Never ever thought that this kind of sexual-related issue that I always see on social media will happen to me. Just would like to remind everyone that this can happen to just anyone, anytime at any place.

So this was what happened to me in Singapore.

While I try on some clothes in this popular sports wear brand in a mall. Halfway trying, I suddenly spotted a ‘PEN’ placing on the edge of the door. Curious on why there is a ‘PEN’, I climbed up the stool and took it down.

I was totally shocked that the PEN has a lens, a CAMERA LENS on it. So this is not a regular pen, it is a HIDDEN CAMERA!! And worse, the pen feels warm so that means the camera is working and perhaps recorded down everything that happened in the changing room from God knows since when. I was so furious and angry so I quickly got dressed, took some pictures of the ‘pen’ and got out from the shop immediately wanting to make a Police Report.

The moment I got out from the shop, the only ‘shop attendant’ in the shop at that time was running towards me. He begged me not to make Police Report and said he was remorseful. So indirectly, he actually admitted that he was the one that did the despicable act. He keep begging me and said that his career will be ruined if I made police report. I refused so he got angry and wanted to snatch the ‘pen’ from my pocket. We got into a scuffle and he pushed me to the floor, inflicting bruises on me and managed to snatch the ‘pen’ away and ran off. It happened so fast that I really didn’t have much time to react...

I went on to make police report and He was caught. But He is still a free man now, perhaps walking on the same road as you or having dinner just beside you.

I just wish that my bad experience will not happen to any of you..We never know what is in this kind of sick person’s mind to record such nonsense.

https://www.facebook.com/doreen.ahdo...14245666594119

Anyone got source for those vids??? I believe he should be Malaysian and in this forum
He fled away with the camera and all contents, i don't really believe he sold it to clear off his debts (from chinese version post)....
Old 07-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Singapore popular sports wear brand in a mall changing room vid

TS QUOTED:
Anyone got source for those vids??? I believe he should be Malaysian and in this forum

Reason he got away is because there was no evidence to persecute.
Why would he be posting it up, with the lady's face? To have police knowing on the door again?
Old 07-08-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

quatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
TS QUOTED:

Reason he got away is because there was no evidence to persecute.
Why would he be posting it up, with the lady's face? To have police knowing on the door again?
He fled with the pen with him. He might already sold/shared with others. Just looking for source.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 18
ernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond reputeernisle has a reputation beyond repute

This girl is chio!
Old 08-08-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ernisle View Post
This girl is chio!
Yes indeed very chio.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

no wonder the guy was so tempted to take vid of her..quite cute looking
Old 09-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernisle View Post
This girl is chio!
up u bro
Old 09-08-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

If you read carefully, you know its a fake news.
If you place a pen on the edge of door, and you need a stool to go up and retrieve it, where do you think the lens will be pointing. LOL
Old 11-08-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 16
aalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
up u bro
return +9
Old 11-08-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
no wonder the guy was so tempted to take vid of her..quite cute looking
I think he already setup the camera earlier before that, he must be taking previous customers as well.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
If you read carefully, you know its a fake news.
If you place a pen on the edge of door, and you need a stool to go up and retrieve it, where do you think the lens will be pointing. LOL
Leave if you think it's fake. Both made police report, playing with police?
There's something called angle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1