The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2019, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Great updates TS
Sorry have not been updating this thread, Bro zl1983, I hope to be back soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
So long never update, Wanda go back to Indonesia already ah..? 😂
Sorry for the late of updates, Bro hawkeye007. I will try to give you all closure to the Wanda saga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Sigh..... TS got new story dunwan old story liao
Sorry Bro sexcision. It's not that I don't want old story liao; "My Teenage Daughter and her Boyfriend" was supposed to be a diversion because I met with a writer's block for this thread. Turns out I completed that one but left this one hanging. I promise I will come back soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wark69 View Post
Interesting story, support!
Thanks for your compliments Bro wark69

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 03-08-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting here for more updates, cheers!
Old 05-08-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Yes do come back soon TS. looking forward to.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Ya ya ya. Whatever." my wife just rolled her eyes. "Both you father and son are full of rubbish, you know that?"

We all broke out into laughter and had a good laugh.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Wanda giggling too. It made me feel a bit at ease that she was not that upset. I mean: if she could laugh at a joke, how 'angry' could she be?

Am I right?
I made a mental note to 'interview' my son on their overseas trip. Something in the matter in which he commented got me wondering.

All throughout the meal, I paid attention to the other three people at the table but there didn't seem anything amiss. Was I being overly sensitive? Everything felt so surreal; wasn't it just recently that Wanda and I had the whole flat to ourselves? Didn't we make love all over the flat? Now look at us, all acting 'civil' at the dinner table. I threw a glance at Wanda but she sat there, eating quietly. Silence had returned to the flat.

I suppose - under all the happy laughter - none of us could forget that day when things got suspicious/awkward.

Yet, after that day, nobody wanted to talk about what happened nor address the elephant in the room. Was I the only one who had not forgotten that day? Or were the rest of my family just pretending that nothing happened?

I sat there slowly chewing, thinking of what to say to break the unbearable, awkward silence.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 05-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the update.
Sometime silence is not golden but eerie and frightening because you cannot predict what is going to happen.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Yes do come back soon TS. looking forward to.
Giving this another go Bro xrage; so much to recall and write down. Very worried I jumble up the order of things/events

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Thanks for the update.
Sometime silence is not golden but eerie and frightening because you cannot predict what is going to happen.
Yes Bro diputs1269, you are absolutely correct!

Old 06-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I suppose - under all the happy laughter - none of us could forget that day when things got suspicious/awkward.

Yet, after that day, nobody wanted to talk about what happened nor address the elephant in the room. Was I the only one who had not forgotten that day? Or were the rest of my family just pretending that nothing happened?

I sat there slowly chewing, thinking of what to say to break the unbearable, awkward silence.
To be perfectly honest, I was still struggling to make sense of everything that happened after the overseas trip. Everything seem to have come crashing down, all of a sudden; like a tidal wave hitting the shores of a beach.

First, the sisters tree unexpectedly invited my wife and son to join them for an overseas holiday. Then that holiday was 'suddenly' cut short. It was so unexpected that I was almost caught with my pants down. I wonder if I was really 'out of the woods' because of Nadia's parting shot; she had told me "to stop acting now" before she left. What did she mean? Did she know something?

Then the sleeping arrangements were changed; Wanda now sleeps in the Study Room with my wife while my son has taken over Wanda's room.

Initially, Wanda still warmed up to me, rubbing her privates and all, hinting that her cunt was hungry for my dick. Then Wanda started giving me the cold shoulder. It was weird that I noticed my wife and Wanda's behaviour being polar opposites; the more my wife seemed closer to me, the more distant Wanda acted towards me.

All I know is: being 'dry' for so many years and having being exposed to such great sex recently and now to be 'suddenly' deprived, I desperately needed to release; I didn't care which hole I deposited to, I just needed relief.

Just then the telephone rang.

Old 06-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Nooo... Plsss not to someone's else then divert far...
Old 07-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Nice updates here, curious who is calling?
Old 07-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 5
gamewinner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygamewinner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story. Please continue, TS
Old 07-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
weagree is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweagree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 07-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
TheMoodyOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support very good thread
Old 07-08-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 08-08-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Naise update TS
Old 08-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more updates please!
Advert Space Available