The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-05-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

And a byproduct for us would be fewer Saturday lunchtime kick-offs....every cloud, eh?!
No more Southampton trips which always post a problem for Liverpool away.

Not sure can hope no more merseyside derby.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 16-05-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think many Liverpool fans know we need to refresh our midfield. Arthur Melo will be gone. Thiago is possibly leaving. Milner, Ox, Keita will be leaving. Henderson and Fabinho are aging rapidly. Our midfielders no longer have the speed and endurance to last the season. We are linked to many midfielders but few are English. We need to include some English midfielders to retain the home-grown quota. Surprisingly, we have many seasoned good midfielders in the relegation battle zone. Here are some we should consider..

1. James Ward Prowse (Southampton), English, 28 years old. 8 goals with 3 assists this season. He averages 35 matches per season over the last 5 seasons. Means injury record quite good.

2 James Maddison (Leicester), English, 26 years old. 10 goals and 9 assists this season. Averages 32 matches per season over the last 5 seasons. Has history of knee and hip injury.

3. Harvey Barnes (Leicester), English, 25 years old, 12 goals and 1 assist this season. Averages 30 matches per season over the last 4 seasons. Left Winger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I'm quite happy enough going into EL for one season...as long as it's just for one season...and go try win it, complete Klopp's trophy set at the sametime
A common problem in the Europa League is we face much smaller teams from smaller cities. Sometimes it's so far flung the team finds it hard to travel to and fro between Liverpool and this city. It eats into our recovery time.
Old 18-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think many Liverpool fans know we need to refresh our midfield. Arthur Melo will be gone. Thiago is possibly leaving. Milner, Ox, Keita will be leaving. Henderson and Fabinho are aging rapidly. Our midfielders no longer have the speed and endurance to last the season. We are linked to many midfielders but few are English. We need to include some English midfielders to retain the home-grown quota. Surprisingly, we have many seasoned good midfielders in the relegation battle zone. Here are some we should consider..

1. James Ward Prowse (Southampton), English, 28 years old. 8 goals with 3 assists this season. He averages 35 matches per season over the last 5 seasons. Means injury record quite good.

2 James Maddison (Leicester), English, 26 years old. 10 goals and 9 assists this season. Averages 32 matches per season over the last 5 seasons. Has history of knee and hip injury.

3. Harvey Barnes (Leicester), English, 25 years old, 12 goals and 1 assist this season. Averages 30 matches per season over the last 4 seasons. Left Winger.

A common problem in the Europa League is we face much smaller teams from smaller cities. Sometimes it's so far flung the team finds it hard to travel to and fro between Liverpool and this city. It eats into our recovery time.
Jwp not good enough to be first teamer. If he's willing to play backup and can come cheap, sure. Otherwise, not really.

Maddison got injury issues, doesn't look that bad, but players seem to get more injured when come to Liverpool, so avoid. I like Barnes and perhaps tielemens more. Our current targets are all better then these options, so I'd only consider them if the main targets cannot get.
Old 19-05-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Aston Villa x-x 3-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65617077

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 19-05-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Liverpool v Aston Villa x-x 3-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65617077
lawro : 2-1
Old 19-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Aston Villa

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...urge-to-safety

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 19-05-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17909 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
No more Southampton trips which always post a problem for Liverpool away.

Not sure can hope no more merseyside derby.
Bro Melwood,
only reason the blue side of Liverpool might stay up is because Di Zerbi screwed up and played a weak team against them.

I was hoping they go down and more exciting teams like Leeds and Leicester stay up!

Cheers
Old 19-05-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Jwp not good enough to be first teamer. If he's willing to play backup and can come cheap, sure. Otherwise, not really.
I like Barnes and perhaps tielemens more. Our current targets are all better then these options, so I'd only consider them if the main targets cannot get.
Hard to say. JWP is playing in a relegation team. Andy Robertson's Hull City was relegated in the season before he joined us. Sometimes players thrive in different teams.

Klopp will be facing a touchline ban this weekend against Aston Villa. I think they may play Bobby and Milner in the last 10 minutes.

Anyone going for Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich in Singapore this July? Strangely one of the 5 teams coming is Leicester. What if they are relegated? The season starts earlier in the Championship right?
Old 19-05-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hard to say. JWP is playing in a relegation team. Andy Robertson's Hull City was relegated in the season before he joined us. Sometimes players thrive in different teams.

Klopp will be facing a touchline ban this weekend against Aston Villa. I think they may play Bobby and Milner in the last 10 minutes.

Anyone going for Liverpool Vs Bayern Munich in Singapore this July? Strangely one of the 5 teams coming is Leicester. What if they are relegated? The season starts earlier in the Championship right?
Nah, I just think jwp isn't energetic enough or mobile enough for klopp. Maybe he could be, but they have set their sights higher this transfer window.

Gonna miss bobby and milner. They won't be joining the tour here right?

I'm not able to go the Bayern game, but I'm going the one against Leicester.
Old 20-05-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool v Aston Villa

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...urge-to-safety
Liverpool try to win

I say 3-1

My Daily Star column
Old 21-05-2023, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Hopeless Arsenal... Giving away the title so easily!
Old 21-05-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Hopeless Arsenal... Giving away the title so easily!
But it also means Everton may be relegated. That would be nice
Old 21-05-2023, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Very poor performance despite the last 10 mins + 10 mins ET. Diaz can't fault him for trying his best thou at times he over performed and held on to ball for too long...Salah not his best, got dispossessed a few times..kudos to AV defense really held up..thou Ming was really bloody lucky to be remaining in the field with a yellow...seen straight red given for tackles much lower and this even got the marks to show on Diaz body...all in all The Reds are out of CL, based on this season performance, Europa League is the best they deserve.
Old 21-05-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But it also means Everton may be relegated. That would be nice
I heard Man U interested to get that Pickford to replace Gea, I secretly hope they do...
Old 21-05-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
I heard Man U interested to get that Pickford to replace Gea, I secretly hope they do...
But Monster, De Gea is the main reason why Man U will qualify for the CL next season. He will be this season's Golden Glove winner. He is the main reason because Man U's strikers are shit. Look at the goals scored versus goals conceded.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1