The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
b00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A hidden gem in USSC

Was on leave yesterday so decided to go to USSC to see see look look since there was some buzz about the place. It must be like 10 years ago since I last visited the place, to my surprise, the place is now filled with massage parlours.

I'm sucker for Thai massage, the twistings and crackings reminds me that I'm been massaged.

So decided to patronize one of the shop that offer Thai massage.

To test water, I asked for a 30 min session that cost $28.

It was a very small shop. The beds were separated by curtains only! So whatever the person beside do, you could actually hear it clearly. And the noise from the karaoke beside the shop also make the shop undesirable. But what the hell.

So I was assigned to a lady who speaks very good mandarin. Turned out she's the only Chinese working in the shop. The rest were Thai girls.

Her massage is damn good and soothing. I personally dun quite like the hard and pain as hell massage so her strength was good for me. Since its a 30 min session, the targeted area is my back, shoulder and neck. After the session, I was all relaxed.

After massaging the back, I was asked to turn around, I thought here comes the GQ. I was wrong, she did her stretch and twist Thai massage routine on me. Finally when she's done, the GQ came.

The HJ was ok. Tickling of balls and all. She was standing beside me, so I just roamed lah. Squeezing her A cuppers, and a bit of pussy touching. I cummed after a while. She cleaned me out and went out to pour me a cup of water.

Overall experience is very satisfying.

Look: 6.5
Attitude: 7.5
Massage: 9
HJ: 6
Damage: 28+50
RTF: A bit expensive for the massage but probably will return.

Up me if you think my FR is good.
Old 08-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
SyntheticD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A hidden gem in USSC

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00ze View Post
Was on leave yesterday so decided to go to USSC to see see look look since there was some buzz about the place. It must be like 10 years ago since I last visited the place, to my surprise, the place is now filled with massage parlours.

I'm sucker for Thai massage, the twistings and crackings reminds me that I'm been massaged.

So decided to patronize one of the shop that offer Thai massage.

To test water, I asked for a 30 min session that cost $28.

It was a very small shop. The beds were separated by curtains only! So whatever the person beside do, you could actually hear it clearly. And the noise from the karaoke beside the shop also make the shop undesirable. But what the hell.

So I was assigned to a lady who speaks very good mandarin. Turned out she's the only Chinese working in the shop. The rest were Thai girls.

Her massage is damn good and soothing. I personally dun quite like the hard and pain as hell massage so her strength was good for me. Since its a 30 min session, the targeted area is my back, shoulder and neck. After the session, I was all relaxed.

After massaging the back, I was asked to turn around, I thought here comes the GQ. I was wrong, she did her stretch and twist Thai massage routine on me. Finally when she's done, the GQ came.

The HJ was ok. Tickling of balls and all. She was standing beside me, so I just roamed lah. Squeezing her A cuppers, and a bit of pussy touching. I cummed after a while. She cleaned me out and went out to pour me a cup of water.

Overall experience is very satisfying.

Look: 6.5
Attitude: 7.5
Massage: 9
HJ: 6
Damage: 28+50
RTF: A bit expensive for the massage but probably will return.

Up me if you think my FR is good.
Where is this place ?
Old 09-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
manhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to allmanhood is a name known to all

if i'm not wrong, i think the shop name is "touch of asia" the only chinese gal name "li li" the rest all thai milf. they giv good massage

Leave your nick when u upzz me
Old 09-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
ChingHeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What her age and are they PRC?
Old 09-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
b00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterb00ze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had the PRC "ni ni" or something. The rest are Thai girls.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hir0shi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by b00ze View Post
I had the PRC "ni ni" or something. The rest are Thai girls.
the only PRC there is called lily.

I tried her yesterday night... looks wise can't expect too much...

but shes someone nice to talk to. sometimes, go HC. its either you get bone cracking massage or piano massage that goes straight to GQ after 5 mins.

but lily goes to give u a hard massage and but yet hold up quite a nice conversation so you feel like conversing with a friend lor.

shes A cupper with average look. i rate it 6.5, her massage can almost score a 9/10 because it was really good and it makes you feel all relaxed.

HJ is only 30 nia, which makes it quite value for money. she lets you roam freely too. not like some pay 30 cannot roam one.

so you can have a hour of solid massage for 50 and something extra with 30 dollars. quite good value I would say... good for those living in north-east area.
Old 28-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after they shift out to paya lebar
ussc more desserted.
T.o.a.look more professional at paya lebar.
Dont think can hanky panky at new place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1