The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Tirak_Less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blocking code from Immigration/ICA

Hi everyone,
Just want to check with you guys out there, have you ever encountered any foreigners who were being blocked from entering Singapore with a chop [W2] in their passport ?

Lately got to know one lady who got this blocking code when she tried to enter Singapore few weeks ago (she was ordered to leave Singapore on the spot), and she wants to find out what does this code meant for? And wondering how long she need to wait before she can re-enter Singapore again!?

Anyone got any idea on this? Care to share?

So far I know if there is an [X] mark, it means the passport holder will be blocked from entering for a period of one year.

Thanks in advanced. Cheers and have fun with care.

UPped me :
I WILL REMEMBER THOSE WHO UPped ME.

Useful :
How Not To Fall Into The KC Trap
Old 24-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kawada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blocking code from Immigration/ICA

(W2)Final warning and can also refuse entry at discreption.
Old 24-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samaritan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got such thing ??? y u no call ica ask them direct bro ?
Old 24-09-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

actually W2 is nothing. still can come into singapore.unless she got a W1 it meas she cannot come into singapore for 2 or 3 years
Old 24-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirak_Less View Post
Lately got to know one lady who got this blocking code when she tried to enter Singapore few weeks ago (she was ordered to leave Singapore on the spot), and she wants to find out what does this code meant for? And wondering how long she need to wait before she can re-enter Singapore again!?
didnt she check with the officer there?
Old 24-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

W2 - u cant enter Sillypore that day.

X - Ban 1/2 year fm entering Sillypore

Be nice to the ICA officer and they would enlighten u.
Old 25-09-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

First of all, thanks you guys for the replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawada View Post
(W2)Final warning and can also refuse entry at discreption.
Final Warning!? Meaning she will be receiving 2 years ban if she tried to re-enter to Sg again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaritan View Post
got such thing ??? y u no call ica ask them direct bro ?
I tried to call ICA, but I wonder if the officer who answered the call really don't know the meaning of [W2] or she just intentionally not to tell the truth. So no clue at all after calling the ICA hotline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomia View Post
actually W2 is nothing. still can come into singapore.unless she got a W1 it meas she cannot come into singapore for 2 or 3 years
Is that means she still can re-enter Sg again as she only got [W2] code?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
didnt she check with the officer there?
She doesn't really know how to check with the officer who blocked her, as her English is limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
W2 - u cant enter Sillypore that day.

X - Ban 1/2 year fm entering Sillypore

Be nice to the ICA officer and they would enlighten u.
Is that means she can't enter Sg that day only?

I thought one [X] means 1 year ban, and two [X X] means 2 years ban?

So the bottom line, how long she needs to wait until she can re-enter Sg? Can she re-enter Sg after December2007 ?

Thanks again, for your guides & answers, really appreciate it.

Cheers and have fun with care.

UPped me :

Useful :
Old 25-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
WillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWillamSexsphere deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ever wondered on the legality of such bans?

Our Judiciary = the check and balance of the authorities, certainly did and ruled it illegal but left it open to the Executive to answer and the Legislative to query. ( the Yumi case - guy who fought against MHA's ban and incarceration of a WL in spore). So far nothing heard.

Banning suspected terrorists - yes and fully support the authorities. But ban foreign non terrorist related females? Was there irrefutable evidence that they solicitated for sex and caught in the act, given a fair trial, or was it just based on hearsay from a civil servant such as an AV officer?

Law is blind and equal to all. We follow laws. But this instance, where is the law? AV officers are the law? Such civil servants become self appointed judges, with unchecked and unlegislated powers to rule what females we spore men can meet or cannot meet?

Vote me for MP! I will ban LD, transfer AV to anti-terrrorism, cap prices for masses-HJ-$10,BJ/FJ-$40,tips-$20 for full 2hrs,make men carry 2 condom compulsory,welcome foriegn SEX talent!

Last edited by WillamSexsphere; 25-09-2007 at 02:08 AM.
Old 25-09-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillamSexsphere View Post

Our Judiciary = the check and balance of the authorities, certainly did and ruled it illegal but left it open to the Executive to answer and the Legislative to query. ( the Yumi case - guy who fought against MHA's ban and incarceration of a WL in spore). So far nothing heard.

Banning suspected terrorists - yes and fully support the authorities. But ban foreign non terrorist related females? Was there irrefutable evidence that they solicitated for sex and caught in the act, given a fair trial, or was it just based on hearsay from a civil servant such as an AV officer?

Law is blind and equal to all. We follow laws. But this instance, where is the law? AV officers are the law? Such civil servants become self appointed judges, with unchecked and unlegislated powers to rule what females we spore men can meet or cannot meet?
I guess the ICA just trying to cut down illegal workers here, be it working as a WL or any other job. But again, there're too many ladies from around this region, mainly from China / Thailand / Vietnam / Indonesia & Malaysia, how to control !?

If they really want to cut down the figures, both AV & ICA should work harder and to have more routine checks & raids from time to time.

UPped me :

Useful :
Old 25-09-2007, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 19
wuxiboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwuxiboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwuxiboyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

very well said bro!they are acting with the mindset of someone wants to enter our house,we got the right to refuse anybody in!
Old 25-09-2007, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

you and your bullshit again down here. if you got a problem protest without a permit like chee soon guan or take it out with MHA! not talking cock here until got dragon got tiger.
Old 25-09-2007, 07:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 20
mebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant futuremebirdie has a brilliant future

The chop in the passport is probably just a indicator. What is more important the information captured in the ICA system.

The reason is that passport can be replaced easily but not to the data stored in the ICA system. Probably you can call up ICA with her passport details to check.

From what i see, the foreigner you mentioned belong to countries that do not need a visa. Else the visa application will have been rejected or the current visa cancelled.

Anyone want 17 pieces of Bird Food. Do your part first
Old 25-09-2007, 10:15 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Red_Tirak1099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not happy? Migrate lor! You dont know our pappy system is judge jury executioner all rolled into one meh?

Back to topic...they can try changing passports now but soon loophole will be plugged when computerization of database is complete.
Old 25-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebirdie View Post
....The reason is that passport can be replaced easily but not to the data stored in the ICA system. Probably you can call up ICA with her passport details to check....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
....they can try changing passports now but soon loophole will be plugged when computerization of database is complete.
That's the thing, even they can get new passports now, but they can't delete the records in ICA's computer systems.

I've already called up the ICA to check with them abt the [W2] chop, but no clue at all!!!

UPped me :

Useful :
Old 25-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
....Our Judiciary = the check and balance of the authorities, certainly did and ruled it illegal but left it open to the Executive to answer and the Legislative to query. ( the Yumi case - guy who fought against MHA's ban and incarceration of a WL in spore). So far nothing heard.....
Yumi case!? What is it all about?!?

UPped me :

Useful :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1