The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
RTF xiaowei, much more friendly this time but still no pussy roaming and frenching. one turnoff is she keep bugging for tips.
For bros who pm me ask.

I pay all together 150; blow is with cap; can touch breast but dunno if can lick as I never try.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
For bros who pm me ask.

I pay all together 150; blow is with cap; can touch breast but dunno if can lick as I never try.
She allow me to paint her wet wet pussy
Old 06-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
well, since I thought u mentioned that u did her raw before, only natural that she let u paint her lah....
Old 07-06-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
well, since I thought u mentioned that u did her raw before, only natural that she let u paint her lah....
I nvr did xw raw b4..
Old 07-06-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you are her regular, sure she will give you more, all ladies the same. i not thinking too far yet, only aiming to finger her first.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 19
CravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
you are her regular, sure she will give you more, all ladies the same. i not thinking too far yet, only aiming to finger her first.
U may actually be more successful aiming for painting than fingering, as quite a few MLs are wary of fingering causing problems for their daily work.

Personally I would not recommend though...XW has no shower facilities...
Old 07-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I nvr did xw raw b4..
I thought u mentioned u did her raw before?

Or were u referring to May or Michelle?

Pai seh bro I forgot liaoz....
Old 07-06-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CravenSg View Post
U may actually be more successful aiming for painting than fingering, as quite a few MLs are wary of fingering causing problems for their daily work.

Yup i paint when early in morning
Old 07-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Sorry guys, but early in the morning meaning more of 10-11am or the 3am kind?
Old 08-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

ya, only saw her using wet tissue to clean up her vital parts. highly unlikely i will want paint her, just hoping for a better session if i rtf.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
Sorry guys, but early in the morning meaning more of 10-11am or the 3am kind?
i think bros mean 10-11am kind.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 19
CravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCravenSg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ya, only saw her using wet tissue to clean up her vital parts. highly unlikely i will want paint her, just hoping for a better session if i rtf.
I tried her a few times before her recent upgrades, no change. Better stuff out there than waste time on her. Or maybe just I ugly
Old 08-06-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tried her a few times before her recent upgrades, no change. Better stuff out there than waste time on her. Or maybe just I ugly
Erm, where she upgrade ah? Care to share?
Old 08-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
okjerlah is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
Lvl 3 which shop?
Beside toilet hehe
Old 09-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Upgrades very common among the wls in parklane, may and bobo all got upgrades.

Not much choice in parklane, thats why rtf xw.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread