The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by manahara View Post
I am confused by your FR.... coz I just tried G14 yesterday.... even extended another session. Did you get the correct WL?

The G14 I tried yesterday gave me dfk + bbbj + ar + cim for 1st rd.
After that she gave me a short massage follow by round 2 where I did daty + cowgal + doggy + finish off in anal.

Totally friendly and service oriented lady.
Her boobs is augmented but she implanted with those high quality soft gel that increase the boob size but without the accompanying hardness. She did not need to use ky with me as she naturally wet from daty.... I even fingerfuck her with 2 fingers all slippery with her pussy juices while daty on her.

Maybe you got the wrong WL? or went to the wrong house.

No need to argue.... which house girl?
I volunteer to go testdrive her and give independant report...
Old 08-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 12
winterhisashi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywinterhisashi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Name: G14 (confirmed by OKT)
Location JS19
Face: 7/10 cute
Body: 6/10 ok only
Boob: 7/10 nice boobs
Ass: 8/10 she has a really nice ass
BJ: 6/10 skilled but rushed
FJ : 7/10 Doggying this one was good but felt rushed.
GFE: 0/10 Robot.
WIR : Not for this one, For other girls maybe.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1726 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

L6 H66 G10 - Ning

Have been exposed to a lot of erotic and sexy things throughout the week. Stopped GL for a while actually, but just wanted a simple quickie. Initially wanted to visit L6 H70, but it was already closed. Saw that L6 H66 was still open, decided to take a look.

There was 30 minutes left before closing, a small coincidence then. Saw about 5-6 girls there were rather pretty and busty, but only one still had the energy to smile back. Decided to go with her.

We quickly went in the room and got a closer look at her. A little round, but not fat in my definition. Her complexion is good and smooth and she has a nice smile.

Communications was okay, and broke off the ice rather quickly. Although there were times it appears we didn't exactly understand each other, her cheery attitude makes it a non-issue.

I love breasts. She has some nice round breasts, not perfect shaped but nicely shaped. I proceeded to hug and grasp those melons. Mmm, moderately soft. There is definitely still some hardness left in the silicon. Not too bad.

Proceeded for a slightly longer than usual shower where she carefully took the time to soap up my body. Although it ate in to the time, but was not exactly a bad thing.

Action on the bed proceeded rather quickly. Catbaths, kisses, a little french, a sensual blowjob, and finishing off with a quick missionary. Appears to be the type that put in the some effort to deliver a good service, but nothing over the top.

Showered once again, hugged, wished her goodnight and left.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Sexy Photo FR - USD (LF)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old 10-12-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Don't know what's your agenda for exaggerating but let me give a very honest FR here.

Looks: Pretty
Body: Natural sagging 32Cs. Totally soft. Don't know in what way you can say it's enhanced. Nipples are long protruding. Fat tummy. Elephant thighs. Soft butt. Totally normal pussy.
BJ: Haven't even start anything and put condom on my dick. Amateur skills.
FJ: Loose. And flooded her own vagina with KY for it.
GFE: None.
Overall: Total no services sex wise. No DFK or anything that you've mentioned. Waree wins her like 10 times.

But she's friendly and have a cute smile. Totally professional massage that can put professional masseurs to shame.
I tried. 101% same experience from JS19 G14
Old 10-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
jasonli217 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Missed those old day of JM14, all legend gone.
Old 10-12-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
Goodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After all the hype here on JS19 G14.... I went down to JS19 to look see look see. Business quite good as tank was empty and all WLs taken. OKT ask have anyone in mind..... told him I wanna try G14.
Was told to wait 15 mins.

15 mins later he ask me pay up and proceed to room..... lol
G14 is so busy until no time to come out sit in tank. Went to her room and she was waiting at the door wrapped only in a towel and fully naked underneath to welcome me. Said many customers today so no time to wear clothes.

Looks 7/10
Figure 7/10
Boobs Enhanced C
English / Mandarin
BBBJ - Yes (finished in CIM)
AR - Yes
CIM - Yes (not for everyone - depend on your dick hygiene as she told me)
FJ - Never try
Massage - 10/10 (trained masseuse back in LOS)
Damaged : $40
RTF - Yes

Ask me to extend but I too tired so tell her next time.
She say next time find her extend another session she can give me anal, daty & any positions I want to play....
Overall a friendly lady easy to talk to.... but she admit she dun like those demanding or haolian customers and will just go through the motion with them to finish fast fast.
Old 10-12-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Happyforeverya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyforeverya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpack View Post
After all the hype here on JS19 G14.... I went down to JS19 to look see look see. Business quite good as tank was empty and all WLs taken. OKT ask have anyone in mind..... told him I wanna try G14.
Was told to wait 15 mins.
Pretty confused if its really the same 14 . Tried but only gotten SOP even when i offered to extend. N btw, the 14 i tried is a natural slightly sag B n sadly got some body odour. Facewise looks about 7/10 depending on your peeference. I am normal looking. Not thin nor fat. She rejected all my demands. Boring sop is all i can say.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyforeverya View Post
Pretty confused if its really the same 14 . Tried but only gotten SOP even when i offered to extend. N btw, the 14 i tried is a natural slightly sag B n sadly got some body odour. Facewise looks about 7/10 depending on your peeference. I am normal looking. Not thin nor fat. She rejected all my demands. Boring sop is all i can say.
lol ... when waree was here .. there was not one single unfavourable fr .. no pros n cons camp. bros here all respects her professionalism..dats where she wins.
arh .. except for 1 joker who insist she ladyboy .. n say will show duno what proof after she leave sg.. lol.. until now stil i dun see anythg?
actually forgotten abt it laew.. until dat day some1 asked me.. lol
Old 12-12-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!

My last visit to JS19 was more than 3 months ago. Dun remember the gal number as it was SOP and nothing special, just a quick release for me and her service that day was so so only.

As usual went down to JM14 and parked opposite. Saw only no. 8 & 5 in the tank. Not interested in baby hippos so waited outside for the other gals. While smoking my cigarette, KNN the kuailan okt shouted at me cannot stand there. No need to shout... can just tell me nicely dun smoke there. KNN made me tulan... so I left JM14. Strolled to JM10 then JM4..... nothing catch my eye. Move to the other lane and went to JS15.... scan the tank and G12 caught my eye. Before I can tell okt wanna take her.... another bro faster than me. Bopian lanlan walk out and stroll to JS19. Went inside and saw empty tank. Curious to see G14 after reading about her, I ask the okt whether working or not. He look at the board and then say coming out liao. I onz and say I want her.

As G14 walk out from her room, I recognised her as the gal that I took 3 months earlier. Mood sian already as I recall our earlier session. She saw me and broke into a smile.... I think she recognise and remember me too. However today's session was so differently from our previous session.

Looks: 9/10 (one of the better looking gals in this house) (looks even better in her younger days as seen from her wechat, a real beauty)
Body: 8/10 (Boobs are enhanced but soft and nice to fondle)
Foreplay: 9/10 (Kissing and B2B started in the shower. Catbath from nipples down to lil brother)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Long slow and deepthroat alternate with bola licking. Was surprised she did BBBJ as previous session was capped BJ)
AR: 6/10 (Proceed to AR after BBBJ )
FJ: 8/10 (she did reverse cowgirl and can ride very well, awesome experience)
GFE: 7/10 (An improvement over previous session where she was quiet and businesslike) (today she was chatty and more responsive with lots of smiles)
Service: 9/10
Rtf: Yes (hopefully she can maintain and not revert back to her earlier SOP)

She offered me her wechat and ask me come again.
Old 13-12-2019, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

JS19 has G14?
Old 14-12-2019, 04:39 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
JS19 has G14?
Yes there is.
I went to have a look there.... but never have chance to see how she looks like.

When I arrived at JS19.... did not see her in the tank. Asked the okt and was told G14 is working and added that have 2 other bros waiting for their turn. If I want her then I must join the Q as 3rd guy. I hang around as I thought can see how she looks like but okt call out..... "G14 finished.... next please" ..... and after collected money from that bro.... told him which room to go to.

Muahaha..... my plan to catch a glimpse of her failed as she dun come out from her room. Told the okt I will come again another day as I cannot wait too long.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Yes there is.
Thanks bro for the information. Guess that's the reason why I never see her either
Old 16-12-2019, 03:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As usual after hand over my taxi to hirer..... took a walk along L24 towards Aljunied MRT. Decided to detour to Jln Suka and was surprised..... this lane used to be quiet even on sundays as all the action is usually at Jln Molek..... but today have so many ah nehs on this lane.

I believe many of them read SBF too otherwise how come they know to change from JM to JS..... somemore go to camp at JS19. Saw so many of them crowd around the entrance of JS19 that it reminded me of the sunday scenes that used to happen at JM14.
Old 16-12-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Hi bros any reviews or for 1615 girls?
Old 17-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liebherr View Post
To share my FR here on thai $50.

Went down to Geylang Last Friday with my friend ,

Hse 10

Thru OKT recommemdation, I chosen G18.
Young look, Boob B, fair skin.
Service
Shower by her,
catlick was ok,
finger her, she dun allow.