The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kwang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Hi all bro, can anyone share the address of 一条龙 and which girls provide AR and good services? Million tks.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
House #12 along Westerhout Road.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwang123 View Post
Hi all bro, can anyone share the address of 一条龙 and which girls provide AR and good services? Million tks.
Bro Kwang123, see my post quoted above for your question on the address.

Went for farewell bonk with Shuang Shuang today. She still gave her tiptop services as always. Waterbed, catbath, AR, BBBJ and painting all in.

Her last working day will be on 3 Dec this coming Tuesday.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bro Kwang123, see my post quoted above for your question on the address.

Went for farewell bonk with Shuang Shuang today. She still gave her tiptop services as always. Waterbed, catbath, AR, BBBJ and painting all in.

Her last working day will be on 3 Dec this coming Tuesday.
Shall miss her greatly, Rtfed her countless times. her service is the best in this house. Really Hard to find sigh
Old 03-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

G18 Honey tried last Tuesday

Looks: good, go up time smiley face, go into room smile gone
Body: 6/10 visible spare tyres
Kiss/French: Nil, keep siaming
Waterbed: 6/10 SOP less than 15 mins rubba
BJ: 6/10 hard and furious, blow abit then ask u to ride her
FJ: 0/10 boob touch abit cry pain Liao, cannot lick body also, in the end hard to maintain erection
Verdict: Waste of money and time. i hope this bitch gets STD soon and get sent back 😊
Old 03-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post

FJ: 0/10 boob touch abit cry pain Liao, cannot lick body also, in the end hard to maintain erection
Verdict: Waste of money and time. i hope this bitch gets STD soon and get sent back 😊
Tried Honey a long time back.
Also was not satisfied with her but experience not as bad as yours.

With both August and Shuang Shuang leaving, seems there are no more excellent gems here for now.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tried Honey a long time back.
Also was not satisfied with her but experience not as bad as yours.

With both August and Shuang Shuang leaving, seems there are no more excellent gems here for now.
Yes the best 2 have left, now left with no more solid ytl sigh
Old 04-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 8
coco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoco3000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post

Looks: good, go up time smiley face, go into room smile gone
Body: 6/10 visible spare tyres
Kiss/French: Nil, keep siaming
Waterbed: 6/10 SOP less than 15 mins rubba
BJ: 6/10 hard and furious, blow abit then ask u to ride her
I had same bad experience as you and had reported my FR about her G18 honey. but some bros here criticized me and stand by her lol so funny.
Old 06-12-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xstaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to visit last time. The girls service are quite up to standard. Maybe 1-2 rotten apples.
Old 16-12-2019, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried No 8 last week. This is my short FR.

Looks: 8.5
Body: 8 (slim n fair)
Boobs: B n perky
Service: 8 (enjoyed the way she run her finger nails on my back, ticklishly shiok)
RTF: maybe
Old 16-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl No.8

Rarely write FR but felt she's good enough to have one. Didn't know who to call and OKT recommended no.8, look at the monitor and quite a looker. So decided to go with OKT recommendation. First impression when viewing her in person, pretty decent looking girl, above average but not exactly super chio type. Height is about est 155, weight estimated to be 43kg or about there, slim body with no tummy fat, endow with a pair of B (natural). What impresses me is her willing to please attitude and her chatty personality, a GFE type of WL. If you strike a chord with her, it is like doing it with a friend and won't feel like the session was a business transaction.
Old 16-12-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

How’s no.8 chio level compared to 7 and 11? They look yummy from the screen. Tried no.9 last week, sedap. 😊
Old 22-12-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG! What an intensely awesome YTL services accorded to me, and she got almost the total package that any given warm-blooded punters would desire ... except that she lacks height ... Her looks plus service are more than enough to compensate for her lack of height. TBH, she is as good if not better than the recently departed August (aka Ex WL #8) ... Will FR in due course ... 😍😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

FR on Coco aka WL #16 ... sizzling hot ... adrenaline pumping session ...

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=19...&postcount=122

Enjoy,
MaXx 👍🏽

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
OMFG! What an intensely awesome YTL services accorded to me, and she got almost the total package that any given warm-blooded punters would desire ... except that she lacks height ... Her looks plus service are more than enough to compensate for her lack of height. TBH, she is as good if not better than the recently departed August (aka Ex WL #8) ... Will FR in due course ... 😍😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-01-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Avoid the new no.8.

teeth look like shit, arm-length tattoo. Waterbed service 10 mins, no bj there, lick breasts abit then say itchy start to push me away, pump missionary for 10 mins then ask me got feeling or not, push me away to change doggy, session completed in 30 mins, rush job and black face. Fucking bitch, get STD soon.
Old 04-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I don't like the OKT there. He's damn rude if you go in and not call any of their girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1