The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
BirdLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chanced Encounter

Nice story, please continue!
Old 05-03-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
wuhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to more updates
Old 05-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!CKJim is one of the Best!

Sorry. Work has been killing me. I'll try to post an update asap
Old 05-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
galaxynotes10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJim View Post
Sorry. Work has been killing me. I'll try to post an update asap
Take your time bro, will be patiently waiting
Old 21-01-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

So sorry for the long wait! Work and life got in the way. Anyway, here is the next part!

----------------------------

After I’m done with my part-time work, I immediately head back home, took a quick shower before making my way to Y’s place. Since this was my 1st time going to her place, I was really nervous, I kept thinking about what we were going to do since we would be alone together for the night.

After a quick 10min walk, I’ve reached Y’s place. Y came down to fetch me up to her place. I knew Y stayed in a condo, but I’ve never expected her to stay in the penthouse unit. Compared to my house, Y’s place was a total luxury.

"Your house is huge." I said as Y gave me a short house tour. It was a 4-bedroom penthouse apartment. Her parents had turned the room on the bottom into a study room while the 3 other rooms on the upper floor were occupied by her younger sister (also my current wife but we will get to that later), her parents and Y, herself respectively.

Eventually, she led me into her room with my heart pounding in my chest not knowing what to expect.

"Close your eyes. I got a surprise for you. Something that you always wanted." Y said as she covered my eyes with her hands.

"Don't peek ah" she said as she left the room and closed the door. Although it was just a few minutes, it felt like hours to me as my mind started to wonder. What did she mean when she said it’s something that I always wanted. Something awakens in my pants as my mind wanders through all the possibilities.

Eventually, I hear the clicking of the door opening and Y’s voice saying “OK! Open your eyes!” I opened my eyes to see Y standing in front of me holding 2 bottles of craft beer. “TADA!!! I remember you told me you prefer craft beer yesterday, so I got some for you!”

“Wow! You remembered! Not bad!” I said while feeling a tad bit disappointed.

We spent the next hour just talking, drinking and watching movies on her computer. Apparently, her parents took her sister to Taiwan for a holiday for 2 weeks after her sister had scored really well for her exams.

“So, are you a virgin?” Y asked. I almost spit out my drink as I heard her question. “Eh... why you ask that?” I replied.

“Cause yesterday you only touch my breast for a few seconds and you become so hard. So you definitely must be a virgin!” Y said.

“Any guy wou…..” I tried to change the subject but Y wouldn’t let me speak as she interrupted me.

“Do you want to touch again?” Y said as she pulled her shirt off.

To be continued…
Old 21-01-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJim View Post
“So, are you a virgin?” Y asked. I almost spit out my drink as I heard her question. “Eh... why you ask that?” I replied.

“Cause yesterday you only touch my breast for a few seconds and you become so hard. So you definitely must be a virgin!” Y said.

“Any guy wou…..” I tried to change the subject but Y wouldn’t let me speak as she interrupted me.

To be continued…
Yes, i want, i want !!...hehe...got no patience liao

wow !...Y is such a notti girl ...it's getting sexciting !...can't wait to know wat happens after this ??

1st new camper here...hv to thank TS for cumming back to continue his notti story after so long

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-01-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!!
Old 22-01-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 4
Registers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegisters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for sharing your story TS
Old 22-01-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
strikeback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see you updating TS, thanks!
Old 22-01-2021, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah lao play cliffhanger!
Ups u bro ckjim
Old 23-01-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
ThickKKB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping and support!
Old 24-01-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

In just 1 single motion, Y pulls her shirt off exposing the same lacy violet bra that she wore when I 1st interacted with her at the fitting room.

While I was staring at her more than ample breast that looks like they are about to escape from her bra, Y pulled down her shorts too, showing a matching pair of lacy violet panties. Sitting next to me, she unhooked her bra and her breast almost immediately “hops” out of their tight confinement. I couldn’t stop staring at her light brown areola & nipples as she sat next to me.

Y pulled both my hands and placed them on her breast. I instinctively gave them a light squeeze. The feeling of her smooth skin and soft breast is something that I will never ever forget for the rest of my life.

“Ohh… someone is rock hard!” Y said as she removed her hands from mine and placed her hands on my crotch. “I know you have no experience, so just leave everything to me” she whispered as she planted a kiss on my lips. A peak on the lips turns into full on making out as we wrestle our tongues together. Perhaps it was instincts, or perhaps it was simply the heat of the moment, I started fondling her breast as Y put her hands into my boxers and started tugging on my fully erected dick.

After a few minutes of tongue wrestling and fondling, Y pushed me onto her bed and pulled off my pants. Before I could even say anything, my dick was fully engulfed by her. Seeing my dick in her mouth as her head bobbing up and down is really a sight to behold.

With a “pop”, she pulls my dick out of her mouth and began licking the back of my shaft and my balls before she swallowed up my dick again.

“Cum…..cuming” I said after a short few minutes. Instead of pulling my dick out, she sped up her motion and sucked even harder. Unable to hold it in anymore, I shot my load into her mouth. Once again, instead of releasing my dick, she continued to suck on it as she swallowed my load. I’m not sure how to describe it, but the increased sensation of having just cum, turned the pleasure into slight pain.

Even though I had just cum, she continued to play with my dick with her mouth, licking and sucking on it. Eventually, my dick which had become soft after cumming, turned hard again in her mouth.

After I’ve become rock hard again, she finally released my dick. “You shot a lot! Must have been waiting for this for a long time!” Y said with some leftover cum at the edge of her mouth as she stood up and removed her panties.

“Time for the main course” she said as she positioned herself on top of me. “Condom!” I shouted but she immediately interrupted me, saying “Don’t worry, I have no STD and you are a virgin, so you definitely are safe.” Without even a moment to process her words, she started to lower herself onto me.

To be continued…
Old 24-01-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Play cliffhanger again!!!!
Pls continue soon TS!
Old 24-01-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Play cliffhanger again!!!!
Pls continue soon TS!
Hahaha. Okok. No more cliffhanger for the next chapter.
Old 24-01-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i also have chanced encounter with my friend in sb, she recognizes me but i cannot recognize her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1