The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-03-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 13
ALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud ofALEXANDER1987 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

wah so many FR. Gonna Chiong liao
Old 15-03-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

Grad I accidentally clicked this section. Didnt know back in business
Old 15-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know if SweetThai still in business? Interested to book their girls but seems no longer post in Telegram.
Old 16-03-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Anyone know if SweetThai still in business? Interested to book their girls but seems no longer post in Telegram.
They suddenly deleted all their Telegram posts and their threads here, wah sian I was still thinking want to book for tmr but then they suddenly liddat, hope this isn't a long term thing tho.
Old 16-03-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Edennn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros any FR for mint?
Old 16-03-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mdhelmik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone tell me how do i pm someone..
It keep prompt me to actually post 1 then im able to pm.
Old 16-03-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold

SS Somi FR

Good to see siambu back at our shores.

Location: 10/10 quiet n discreet. For driver easy to find lots.

Looks: 9/10 what u see from the photo is what u get. Tattoo on her body

Boobs: 9/10 Enhanced

BBBJ: 8/10 can be improved cause abit short then cap on liao.

Frenching: Allowed

Painting: Did not try, trimmed pussy btw.

Fj: 8/10 huge ass that is good for doggy

More and more choices back!!!
Old 16-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
xiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaomingprata deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My FR for Pepsi @ Club Friday

After seeing her when she open the door, the first on checklist, looks, passed! Your typical lighting and make up difference from the photo, but it is definitely her in person.
The shower was quite standard, however she was hardworking, clean me well and we played around a little in the shower. Proceeded to the bed and she agreed to give me a simple massage. While massaging she teased me and started her BBBJ. The pleasure is damn high. After that moved on to FJ.
While riding she auto take my hands to grab her boobs tell me like this feel better! Her tightness just right for me and her sounds and CFM face. Power turn on! Ended the FJ and cleaned up.
I will definitely recommend to book a session with her. As for me RTF, definitely.
Yours humbly,
Average Horny Guy.
Old 16-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future

My FR for Sweet from SilkStockings:

It’s great to welcome back the angels from Land of Smiles again. Saw the photos of Khun Sweet here and thought I’d give her a spin. Tks to Bro Silk for the quick arrangements.

Sweet looks quite similar to the photos but with the typical Thai tan, not as fair as the photos. She’s also got a lovely smile with her braces. I think her height is probably closer to 1.69. Here are my ratings:

Location: 7/10 Definitely for those who drive with parking available. Otherwise you’d need to take Grab or a cab to get there. I won’t advise walking. Room is also neat and cosy.
Looks: 7/10 Tall and sweet looking, even with her braces
Body: 8/10 Long legs and voluptuous body. Her tits are a nice enhanced D but pretty soft to the touch. Fits her body well. Nice fleshy butt that’s great for doggy position.
BBBJ: 9/10 She sucks really well. Very slow and sensuous. You don’t feel any teeth or her braces at all. A bit short but you can ask her to continue longer, or to lick your balls.
FJ: 9/10 Her body is made for fucking. Nice tight hole even after applying KY lubricant. Favourite position is the doggy with that fleshy butt of hers; and you can reach forward to grab her ponderous melons.
GFE: 8/10 Sweet certainly lives up to her name. She’s quiet and demure. Not the wild commando type. She’s ok to do some frenching although she’s probably a bit more cautious due to her braces.
Old 16-03-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dadbodz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow... Looks like this dome is alive. Can't wait for things to go back to precovid days.
Old 16-03-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Ning

She is leaving soon so try before too late

Definitely syt. No gimmick, after shower straight away start deed. Bbbj was good, made me rock solid. Cap on and bonking start. Tight pussy and nice natural boobs. Super tight in doggy. Love her all natural body. Just make you wish you can fk this body daily. Her boobs not big but not too small. Just about the right size for me. Google Nene yoshitaka. Her body look just like that.

Gfe a bit lacking for me maybe because of language barrier, and I did not initiate anything more. Would suggest bros to bring own towel too, the towel she provided is small.

Location is great. Hassle free and ample parking around.
Old 16-03-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Milk from ClubFriday

Introduction : Was very entice by Milk those photos on her thread. Short hair and big boobs seem like a great combination so decided to give her a try.

Looks :
Milk looks around 85% similarity to the photo on my FR comparing her live look. A pleasant looking girl and she looks good with short hair. As she welcome me to her room, she ask for my name and shake hand with me saying "Nice to meet you" haha so friendly of her.

Body :
Her body is well proportionate to her height. Her pussy is trimmed. I estimate her height should be around 1.60m to 1.62m tall. Have some tummy. If I remember correctly, she have a tattoo on her front hips and another butterfly tattoo on her back hips. Her skin is slight thai tanned skin tone color. IMO I feel her body is a nice bonkable body.

Boobs :
Enhanced. She told me is D cup size and they are around 6 years seasoned already. IMO I felt her boobs are quite well seasoned as they are semi soft which is more toward the softer side. Her nipples and areola are brown in color. She allow me to suck, lick and fondle gently with no restriction.

GFE :
She is more towards the service orientated girl and her English speaking level is consider good IMO. She will bath me well and also gave me some massage during bath. When bathing she use her boobs and clamp onto my 2IC and let me boobs fuck her. When she catbath me, she will lick my nipple and she will also kiss my neck, cheek, chin & forehead.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is consider not bad IMO and can feel the suction too. When she BBBJ, she will also lick on my 2IC balls too.

FJ :
I enjoyed the FJ session with her and I love her type of moan. We tried Missionary and Cowgirl positions. When on Cowgirl position, she will ride and pump onto my 2IC and she will also bring my hands to her boobs to let me fondle on it while she keep riding and pumping onto my 2IC. As I mentioned before that she have a nice bonkable body so during Missionary position when I am pumping onto her, the feeling is quite SHIOK and she will also lift up one side of her leg to let me position slightly to the side and let me continue to pump her on Missionary position.

In my point of view :
Milk have a well seasoned enhanced D cups boobs and the FJ session with her was enjoying.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 17-03-2022 at 05:19 PM.
Old 16-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
newplayer777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jj:
Good service, good attitude. After sex gave me massage, smile all the way. Sexy body.

Bro rollypolly very fast and efficient with replies, gave me clear directions. I will definitely continue to support bro. Hope to have more choices in the future.
Old 16-03-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
congruentparall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow back for some action
Old 16-03-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 11
user234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble FR for Sweet from SilkStockings:

Bro Silk was very quick to respond and deal with and gave clear directions.

Location: Not easily accessible for foot soldiers, more for drivers. Access was quite discreet and the room was pleasant, good space and clean.
Looks: 7/10 v similar to photos, sweet and shy looking - she has braces
Body: 8/10 she's tall but good proportions and has huge boobs, def more than a handful.
BBBJ: 8/10 she took her time to take it all in
FJ: 8/10 she was quite accommodating though didn't want to try cowgirl, certainly can take a poundinh
GFE: 7/10 she's still quite green and shy but def worth a try!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1