The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-03-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Amazon1981 Reviews: Sweet - Overall score: 74%
From Silkstockings - $150/1 Shot

Summary - If you are looking for a young, hourglass body with nice enhanced and not that hard C Cups...then can consider this friendly lady.

Location - Discreet with ample parking. Love the location!

Looks - 8/10. Take away 20% from the picture. She is fair skinned and tall. Young too.

Boobs - 8/10. C cups enhanced, semi-natural feel but enhanced.

BJ - 7/10. Her BJ was ok but I wasn't complaining, I just stood on the bed so I can have a good angle of her boobs from the top while she's sucking.

FJ - 7/10. I took her missionary and doggy. Nothing memorable.

GFE - 7/10
She washed me and her english was like 5/10 which is fine but she's friendly.

RTF - Most likely not since I'm a natural boobies kinda guy.
Old 16-03-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Sonya from Silk Stockings:
Room: Modern style minimalist room, but I strongly recommend bros to bring their own towel cos the towel is way too small. Difficult to dry whole body and cos aircon is on, it gets quite cold. At first she still scared I positive when I sniffed, had to reassure her that it was because the room was cold.
Looks: Closer to bottom 2 photos, but it is still a pretty young Thai chick.
Body: Slim, nice ass with some meat. Boobs are quite obvious is man-made (the hard parts quite obvious), is probably a big C.
Frenching: Not done, I think cos language barrier then she cannot warm up to me.
Painting: Not done either, but anw she got a bush below so probs would have skipped anw.
BJ: She surprised me by fingering my ass while sucking me, so I came quite fast for the first shot. No teeth, but she focuses a lot on the head only, maybe still green.
Massage: Not bad, according to her she not professionally trained but she imitate the masseurs back home so she still can massage a bit.
FJ: She is tight and does put in effort to act interested, pounded her for like 20 mins before unloading 2nd shot.
GFE: A bit lacking, probs cos language barrier plus she feels quite green (a bit surprising since she has been here for 3 weeks alr).
RTF: The body is good, but I would like to try others from this stable to see if they got more GFE.
Old 16-03-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
laobaixing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Milk from Club Friday

Look: 7/10 Pretty, Thai Tan, Mid-20s
Body: 7.5/10 1.60m Hourglass
Shower: Together, clean clean with BBBJ
Service: Catbath, BBBJ, Boobjob, Handjob, Light Kiss
FJ: Finished Missionary
RTF: Maybe
Old 16-03-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Lanalanglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for LovelyPattaya Rose

Long time never write FR liao.
Looks: 8/10. She's in her late 20s. Definitely not SYT. Face has some blemishes but not a big deal for me.
Communication: Basic English only.
Body: 9/10. Nice Body, well-maintained.
Boobs: 8/10. Enhanced C Cup. I'm a natural boobs lover.
Painting: Allowed. No smell.
Frenching: Slight frenching allowed only.
BBBJ: 9/10. For me this is where she excels the most. Nice suction.
FJ: 9/10. She makes loud stereo sound when I hump her, gives me the extra strength so that i can release my load on her.
Attitude: 9/10. Good attitude. She is service-oriented and does not rush.

RTF: Nice Girl with positive attitude, but I would like to try other girls.
Old 16-03-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
voi22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Club Friday Jazz

Jazz is a very charming, shy and cute lady. Great GFE with light kisses, soft and smooth boobs to grab on. Very vocal throughout the session even though it took some time, can see that she enjoyed it as well. Accommodating to different request and it’s definitely the best session I had in a long time. An amazing gem that just landed in our country 😁
Old 16-03-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Club Friday Milk

Looks:8/10
Body:9/10 petite and shapely
Boobs:9/10 big heavy funbags on her petite body
Bbbj:8/10
GFE: 7/10
Fj: 9/10 two positions i surrendered

Very polite and quiet lady on first impressions. Once in shower you will realize the experience she has. Her aim is to turn you on and milk it all out of you. Got a shower bbbj and a titfuck all without asking. Treat her nice and you will be taken care of.
Old 16-03-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of

Somehow got fetish got manicured nails. Any current batch ladies with manicured nails?
Old 17-03-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Still patiently waiting for a slim waist 38E type :P there were a lot pre-covid.
Old 17-03-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

I'm also camping! Ha.. but think need to keep expectations lower lah.. from what I've read.. even the quality in bkk now is pretty mediocre compared to pre covid... so those coming here will also be the same lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Still patiently waiting for a slim waist 38E type :P there were a lot pre-covid.
Old 17-03-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
I'm also camping! Ha.. but think need to keep expectations lower lah.. from what I've read.. even the quality in bkk now is pretty mediocre compared to pre covid... so those coming here will also be the same lah...
Yeah i think the ones that are willing to come to singapore are those that are not so premium one. Lets give it some time.
Old 17-03-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuforeveryoung View Post
FR for Sonya from Silk Stockings:
Room: Modern style minimalist room, but I strongly recommend bros to bring their own towel cos the towel is way too small. Difficult to dry whole body and cos aircon is on, it gets quite cold. At first she still scared I positive when I sniffed, had to reassure her that it was because the room was cold.
Looks: Closer to bottom 2 photos, but it is still a pretty young Thai chick.
Body: Slim, nice ass with some meat. Boobs are quite obvious is man-made (the hard parts quite obvious), is probably a big C.
Frenching: Not done, I think cos language barrier then she cannot warm up to me.
Painting: Not done either, but anw she got a bush below so probs would have skipped anw.
BJ: She surprised me by fingering my ass while sucking me, so I came quite fast for the first shot. No teeth, but she focuses a lot on the head only, maybe still green.
Massage: Not bad, according to her she not professionally trained but she imitate the masseurs back home so she still can massage a bit.
FJ: She is tight and does put in effort to act interested, pounded her for like 20 mins before unloading 2nd shot.
GFE: A bit lacking, probs cos language barrier plus she feels quite green (a bit surprising since she has been here for 3 weeks alr).
RTF: The body is good, but I would like to try others from this stable to see if they got more GFE.
most of FR say very light kiss only. Frenching is very big deal now during this period. most of them don't do as worry about affect, don't force them, they must get negative result on pre departure test. wait till zero coivd for full meal.

Last edited by yuanswang; 17-03-2022 at 01:08 PM. Reason: correct spelling
Old 17-03-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Wow some good size boobs on offer. Any bros come across restrictions for boobjob? The last one I had cut me short cos she said her nipples too sensitive...
Old 17-03-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Wow some good size boobs on offer. Any bros come across restrictions for boobjob? The last one I had cut me short cos she said her nipples too sensitive...
I hadnt faced any restrictions. Some restricted kissing the neck but thats after getting too hot after prolonged neck stimulation. Sometimes its good to pay half in the beginning so theres leverage. If never ask even better, pay at the end
Old 17-03-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Lookout for FL Orange from SILKSTOCKINGS, look at her size cup....
Old 17-03-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Orange from Silkstockings - $150/1 Shot

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=867623

Summary - If you are looking for a thicc body, enhanced soft E cup Oranges... then can consider Orange.

Location - Discreet with parking. Near mrt for walkers. Small room.

Looks - 8/10. Pretty face. Not as slim as the picture. She is fair skinned and tall. Thicc.

Boobs - 7/10. E cups enhanced. Soft and squeezable, but no bounce. With her frame, she can go for F/G cups.

Ass - -9/10. Huge spankable edible ass that i enjoy.

BJ - 5/10. Her BJ was ok. I've had better.

FJ - 7/10. I titfuck then smashed her missionary, cowgirl, doggy her hard. She speaks french, can cum on her tits, so pretty much DTF for most stuff.

GFE - 8/10. her english was like 6/10 which is fine but she's friendly.

RTF - Maybe. If can get slot. She's going back soon it seems. Not sure if true but this is what I heard.

Last edited by yumihisoka; 05-04-2022 at 10:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1